Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cowboys Beat Red!!

Comments

• Every one has aids... aids aids aids aids aids
  • *yawn* cows cant kill for shit
    fuck you, I can't believe you called me a cheat bro, thats bullshit
  • Poor Doug Glatt
    "Pick #69, it's hilarious"
  • Our kingdom Splinter (1:17) bravely defended against Undercover (1:15) and lost 10 planets.

100th wl on me and he's very active. I wonder if he should go next rofl
    Lol, it's alright bro, minor setback, we will finish what we started, you can believe that
  • Poor Doug Glatt
    "Pick #69, it's hilarious"
    great movie!
  • lol seriously did you just an academy award?
  • lol seriously did you just an academy award?
    Lets be real, with this playerbase's maturity level its way closer to a Teen Choice Award.
    I love the teen choice awards -.-
  • edited June 2013

KoH - ****Sped apparently****, multied me down then dedicated 2 days to massing goons to roll me when an alliance NAP dropped.. I believe because I was trolling everyone with my top skilled DW on S2, Zeality got butthurt over me NOT rolling him out apparently? Then Jones who I'm 90% sure is cheating, outgrew me with bank farms, abandoned KoE and the alliance he was in, then just very skillfully massed goons while nobody could break him due to a war he had abandoned, then broke me who had a higher defense than him.

Are you saying I'm KoH, or are you saying KoH is just dumb?

• KoH - ****Sped apparently****, multied me down then dedicated 2 days to massing goons to roll me when an alliance NAP dropped.. I believe because I was trolling everyone with my top skilled DW on S2, Zeality got butthurt over me NOT rolling him out apparently? Then Jones who I'm 90% sure is cheating, outgrew me with bank farms, abandoned KoE and the alliance he was in, then just very skillfully massed goons while nobody could break him due to a war he had abandoned, then broke me who had a higher defense than him.

Are you saying I'm KoH, or are you saying KoH is just dumb?
    Possibly the latter of the two =/
  • Tiesto told me you were KoH. If not I apologize to KoH because I basically just called him a retard
    I haven't played in 3 years and don't know who Tiesto is. Why would he tell anyone I'm KoH.

I'm still around and kicking.
  • Hayden.
  • You guys can say whatever you want. At the end of the day you all know I had a bigger effect on the round than any other single person.

So my plans didn't work out the way I wanted, and I should not have funneled all the big DWs into one alliance. I should've realized that all the DWs didnt care about their KD or else they wouldn'tve picked DW.

I havent played in 5 years, and have yet to experience -80% goon cost yet, it was a much more balanced PT in the past. Terra is blatantly overpowered, but DW is just a different level of stupid. Also, smaller alliances allowing people to leave and just make their own with an on demand war bonus is just dumb.

I made some mistakes. I think staying on top the whole round just isn't possible in this game, even with this playerbase and even if you run the uni. I convinced RP I was a huge NW whore so they wouldnt attack me while I got too big to KT and started massing offense exactly like how Jones is now. I helped lead the next top alliance, then created a new one with the help of KoE that should have easily destroyed RP with us, and made friends with everyone else as best I could.

KoH - Sped apparently, multied me down then dedicated 2 days to massing goons to roll me when an alliance NAP dropped.. I believe because I was trolling everyone with my top skilled DW on S2, Zeality got butthurt over me NOT rolling him out apparently? Then Jones who I'm 90% sure is cheating, outgrew me with bank farms, abandoned KoE and the alliance he was in, then just very skillfully massed goons while nobody could break him due to a war he had abandoned, then broke me who had a higher defense than him.

What you dont realize is all this does is confirm I won the round. Just as the butthurt noobs multied down Burma & pals at the beginning of this round for dominating last round, what you guys did is no better than just making a 4k goon dw and rolling someone right out of noob, then yelling Ha Ha N00b I 0wned u l0l. All of you spent the round identifying and throwing everything you had at who you identified as the best and most important player to stop, and I'd like to accept that award with a special thanks to Rohan, KoE, Hulk, and K2 just a little bit among many others.

Regards,
    Darius

Thought you knew why i was hitting you tbh, ive never cared for this kd. My kingdoms are always better than this, im not a top player but my play style this round is just as effective as Jones, yet takes less time. Virtually didnt grab land for days leading up to this haha.

You made speeches about domination and such, and i felt like a dick for ruining it, but like i told k2... its really just therapy. People need to stop caring about personal NW and worry more about a fun, multi free war :)

Its why i like helping the redplague boys, they never multi, always had fair fun playin w/ them.
  • You guys can say whatever you want. At the end of the day you all know I had a bigger effect on the round than any other single person.

So my plans didn't work out the way I wanted, and I should not have funneled all the big DWs into one alliance. I should've realized that all the DWs didnt care about their KD or else they wouldn'tve picked DW.

I havent played in 5 years, and have yet to experience -80% goon cost yet, it was a much more balanced PT in the past. Terra is blatantly overpowered, but DW is just a different level of stupid. Also, smaller alliances allowing people to leave and just make their own with an on demand war bonus is just dumb.

I made some mistakes. I think staying on top the whole round just isn't possible in this game, even with this playerbase and even if you run the uni. I convinced RP I was a huge NW whore so they wouldnt attack me while I got too big to KT and started massing offense exactly like how Jones is now. I helped lead the next top alliance, then created a new one with the help of KoE that should have easily destroyed RP with us, and made friends with everyone else as best I could.

KoH - Sped apparently, multied me down then dedicated 2 days to massing goons to roll me when an alliance NAP dropped.. I believe because I was trolling everyone with my top skilled DW on S2, Zeality got butthurt over me NOT rolling him out apparently? Then Jones who I'm 90% sure is cheating, outgrew me with bank farms, abandoned KoE and the alliance he was in, then just very skillfully massed goons while nobody could break him due to a war he had abandoned, then broke me who had a higher defense than him.

What you dont realize is all this does is confirm I won the round. Just as the butthurt noobs multied down Burma & pals at the beginning of this round for dominating last round, what you guys did is no better than just making a 4k goon dw and rolling someone right out of noob, then yelling Ha Ha N00b I 0wned u l0l. All of you spent the round identifying and throwing everything you had at who you identified as the best and most important player to stop, and I'd like to accept that award with a special thanks to Rohan, KoE, Hulk, and K2 just a little bit among many others.

Regards,
    Darius

Thought you knew why i was hitting you tbh, ive never cared for this kd. My kingdoms are always better than this, im not a top player but my play style this round is just as effective as Jones, yet takes less time. Virtually didnt grab land for days leading up to this haha.

You made speeches about domination and such, and i felt like a dick for ruining it, but like i told k2... its really just therapy. People need to stop caring about personal NW and worry more about a fun, multi free war :)

Its why i like helping the redplague boys, they never multi, always had fair fun playin w/ them.
    But we didn't cheat rofl, fail
  • edited June 2013
    Darius most of the anti turtles in RP only became ats after 3 days of hearing your alliance mates teling us we are going to get jumped by 3 allinaces. What did you guys expect? Us to just be like no its cool gang bang us ill keep playing... no we prepared for a war....

Dont try to ride a high horse rohan when you specifically said you took advantage of their misfortune of fighting the multis.
  • did anyone read that message

can someone summarize it
  • edited June 2013
    exactly zeal. And this war on us was lame while we were fighting the multis. It's almost like the person who made the multis said "fck it, I am running out of multi kds, might as well declare war" which is why it makes me believe the rumors that Rohan was behind the multis but since it's rumor, ppl can believe what they want and I chose to believe it.

Oh I have however seen the news though from MLK. He made a grab in 2:10, next thing, he got KoE, KoH and multis on him for the next 24 hours. So it could be KoE or KoH behind multis as well. That's another rumor I have heard and I also kinda believe that lol

P.S. I like Daris's post. He always tell funny jokes. You aint number 1 until you finish number 1. Playing through the round counts bro, every aspect of this game don't come til later and through wars. You can't proclaim number 1 if you are gonna die lol
    I'm still in awe for the record. I attacked you guys because you guys attacked 99yard 5 times in one day(even though he was fat), I told you guys I wouldn't attack so long as there were multi's and you were targeting them, then you guys went off and attacked my guys. I don't multi now, and haven't in a very long time, ask lissa, I couldn't even remember how to run the proxy setup when I was going to create a KD for her to get out of the sector that multi'd her shit up. Hence why she suicided and recreated herself.
  • edited June 2013
    did anyone read that message

can someone summarize it
    No, go away.
  • So question, once this wars over pretend you win. And thrift shop random grab say 5 different kds in your alliance, you are going to ask them to stop or war them? So should we all just explore and not hit each other and play pretty pretty kingdoms?
  • So question, once this wars over pretend you win. And thrift shop random grab say 5 different kds in your alliance, you are going to ask them to stop or war them? So should we all just explore and not hit each other and play pretty pretty kingdoms?
    I don't care, but to attack an ally who is helping you whipe out multi's wasn't a good start ;)
  • ok someone convinced me to read it and i only have one thing to say

darius is a great target to make cry lol
    one of the few people left who care all so much about "winning" a round and his amazing skills at playing a kingdom
  • Someone please tell Daris how easy this game is. You dropped down to 25 and you are posting a book on here. I was 193 after multis and even managed to get up to 15 with multi on my ass all day errr day. Then kaboooom multi master appeared and said you had ur time but war's a part of the game and i am having fun.

P.S. I am the Terra master and your kingdom is crap. Learn to play terra. It's so OP brada! ;)
    I finished rank 1 after starting nearly 2 weeks late into the round. I dont know if theres even a way to one up that particular accomplishment.

well I had sex last night, and thats a one up

one of the few people left who care all so much about "winning" a round and his amazing skills at playing a kingdom
    It was never about winning the game so much as to affect the outcome which is why I play myself, If I can completely alter the outcome of the game, my mission is accomplished, it doesn't matter to me personally about winning or losing, just so much as the salads tossed :P
  • Someone please tell Daris how easy this game is. You dropped down to 25 and you are posting a book on here. I was 193 after multis and even managed to get up to 15 with multi on my ass all day errr day. Then kaboooom multi master appeared and said you had ur time but war's a part of the game and i am having fun.

P.S. I am the Terra master and your kingdom is crap. Learn to play terra. It's so OP brada! ;)
    I finished rank 1 after starting nearly 2 weeks late into the round. I dont know if theres even a way to one up that particular accomplishment.

well I had sex last night, and thats a one up

buttzeckz don't count
  • and rohan, you are an idiot. You think you are some god of the game and you come up with bullshit statements like. Dont hit my kingdoms or ill kt you. You are a fucking moron. If 99 got hit 5x then deal with it accordingly. You started talking about fucking up RP right out of newbie mode. Making up bullshit excuses why to kt them blah blah blah. Its going to be another round like last round because its going to be a stupid war killing lots of people and its going to be boring as fuck. Congrads on being an idiot.
  • Never said you guys cheat rohan, but i know the other guys better and they were hit harder.
  • if i was AL and some dude was hitting my tops outside of the alliance, doing more damage than the warring alliance, id kt them as well
  • no darius im just not so high on myself that I think I am the best thing to play this game. Youd be way better if you took your head out of your ass quit complaining and played. Not hard to finish high when you nap everyone

You've been here for 10 years. You've played a dead internet browser game and trolled for forums for 10 YEARS. You probably have over 15,000+ posts here. What does that say about you? Go look in the mirror and think about how much of your life you've wasted on this game. Think of what else you couldve been doing, the friends you couldve made, the skills you couldve learned, the person you could've been.

Then go to sleep, the tears make it easier to close your eyes. Or just keep living in denial bro, but one day you'll realize it, or the greatest tragedy of all may be you never will.

I think you should stop playing you have some serious issues going on
  • dont feel so sad bro i know its only a game
  • and rohan, you are an SK God, I bow before your feet and sniff your ballsack to your liking. Please excuse my own stupidity, I take this game WAY to seriously :(. I am only privileged enough to play with you next round... lord rohan