Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cowboys Beat Red!!

Comments

• Not for long ;)
  • I'm calling out Jones, I already suspected him of cheating, and now that were targeting Jones the multis switch. Coincidence? I don't believe in that shit.
  • As a sidenote, you are all feeding Sky :p the multies in 1:13 are voting for him, and he has a history of multiing. Chances are dece hes just multiing whoever he sees crying in the pfs haha
  • lol if jones multied the kds would already be dead, he sucks at kd building
  • lol if jones multied the kds would already be dead, he sucks at kd building
    and odly enough rank 1 lol
  • he asked for my strat thats why hes doing so good
  • I dont know personally but isnt jones one of the better players of the game? Why is it shocking hes #1?
    "disband if not rank 1 after the first week to maintain PF image as a top KD builder" :p
    There was one round where his kd sucked so bad and he was AL, he disbanded in the middle of war... scumbagflazer, rite?
  • nah, making lts
  • thats an excellent guide k2!

but seriously though if it was jones doing multis you woudl be dead...but hes to lazy i think anyway
    "disband if not rank 1 after the first week to maintain PF image as a top KD builder" :p
    There was one round where his kd sucked so bad and he was AL, he disbanded in the middle of war... scumbagflazer, rite?
    i lol'd so hard
  • yeah i intentionally posted a link that gave anyone access to my kd through AIM, and through my other alias zeal i disbanded my own kd
  • I dunno why anyone even listens to Darius, hes a bad wh0re and that is all he cares about end of. People from his allinace messaged me asking if hes even probed me once, and the answer is NO. Whatever hes posting in your AF's is a lie.

Hes also pretty delusional, he sucked up to all the top DWs so he wouldnt be hit. Then yesterday messaged me yesterday telling me how good his kd was? HAHA. And any NAP was beneficial to me because we would just be trading land :D Coz he could break me with his 5k troopers hahahaha

• Hayden Panettiere (1:7)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on June 7, 14:45:37

Yeah but it wouldve been a pointless land trade or you wouldve just died immediately at that point. I didnt ask you for a NAP because I was scared of you, I asked because I wanted to retain the top 10 players in the top 10 the whole game.

I would've loved to stay allied with you and take out RP with KoE and KoH, but then multis started hitting me because I destroyed s2 for fun, KoH hit me because im pretty sure those were his multis, KoE got KTed and then you guys abandoned the fight.

Once Zealty got maximum butthurt because I was nice to him (told him I wasnt going to roll him out when I had the very, very easy chance to) and I realized you two were friends, I knew it was over and we were all going to die.
  • His fiction is up there with Danks hahaha
  • cause you know, losing 2k lts makes the world of difference as what being multi raped is lol
  • Tiesto... I'm just messing with you about whoring, its just it fit so good... And the problem isn't just you hitting me... It's everyone else. I don't blame you for the fucked up sectors, I'm just stating a fact atm.
  • Maybe we should even thank him for letting us play ? :D

Hayden Panettiere (1:7)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on June 7, 15:00:50

I havent been able to build offense the entire round because DW takes massive skill right now, but I could easily go just as high offense as you guys were and made it into a break for break fight.

I decided instead to max explore nonstop, keep my pop low, and say fuk offense with extremely high scis to match my land growth instead.

All the huge AT DWs were stacked in one alliance the whole game because of me. Instead of killing you guys off like a douche I tried to make friends with you.

I called off a gangbang on KoH when he had 600 lts defense and 2800 goons, then put KoE into his own alliance when I offered to NAP him. I then built that alliance and sent you and 1:13 over to KoE's, NAPed you guys so you were free to build offense and farm down RP's antiturtles, until the inevitable war with them from CFH.

I didnt roll out Alesso when I had the chance as well, sent him to you guys to build up his KD.

I had this entire round planned out to win it easily, but KoH, you, and zeality all fuked it up by betraying me at some point. KoE was the only one with any honor, and ironically he was the only one I didnt actively decide not to fuk over at some point, he stayed alive until then all on his own.
  • honestly the "top 10" out of newb besides a few people is kind of lol, RP had all of its tops multi'd down. If anyone deserved to cry about being multi'd it was me lol exited rank 1, instantly lost the 60 land i gained 200 tanks down to 5% res 0 pp instantly.

next 5 days they arson'd 100 res off of me. And during this whole time cowboys (who had almost all the tops just not the numbers) plotted to kill us lolz. This imaginary top 10 nap system you guys got going on is imaginary any person with any sense knew that jones or koh or koe or zeal was goin to go off the reservation and hit another top 10, this round is dw paradise they can do whatever the fuck they want nobody can keep up defensively if the dw wanted
  • I should really just ask for his permission to play in future rounds...
  • I am the puppet master.
    knew it!
  • You guys were SOOOOO close HAHAHAHA
  • Our kingdom BushDidSept11 (1:4) bravely defended against Janitoria (1:17) and lost 10 planets.
    June 7, 22:49:12 Our kingdom BushDidSept11 (1:4) bravely defended against AIDS TRAIN (1:9) and lost 10 planets.
    June 7, 22:55:37 Our kingdom BushDidSept11 (1:4) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    June 7, 22:55:37 Our kingdom BushDidSept11 (1:4) bravely defended against Paligome (1:9) and lost 10 planets.
    June 7, 22:55:42 Our kingdom BushDidSept11 (1:4) bravely defended against Paligome (1:9) and lost 10 planets.
    June 7, 22:56:29 Our kingdom BushDidSept11 (1:4) bravely defended against Dustinwin (1:9) and lost 10 planets.
    June 7, 22:57:35 Our kingdom BushDidSept11 (1:4) bravely defended against Felicia Day (1:11) and lost 10 planets.
    June 7, 22:57:39 Our kingdom BushDidSept11 (1:4) bravely defended against Felicia Day (1:11) and lost 10 planets.
    June 7, 22:57:41 Our kingdom BushDidSept11 (1:4) bravely defended against Felicia Day (1:11) and lost 10 planets.
    June 7, 22:59:30 Our kingdom BushDidSept11 (1:4) bravely defended against Roo Rah (1:10) and lost 10 planets.
    June 7, 22:59:57 Our kingdom BushDidSept11 (1:4) bravely defended against Felicia Day (1:11) and lost 10 planets.
    June 7, 23:00:09 Our kingdom BushDidSept11 (1:4) bravely defended against Paligome (1:9) and lost 10 planets.
    June 7, 23:00:16 Our brave kingdom BushDidSept11 (1:4) attacked Doug Glatt (1:9) and conquered 48 planets.
    June 7, 23:00:37 Our brave kingdom BushDidSept11 (1:4) attacked Doug Glatt (1:9) and conquered 40 planets.

good try tho lol
  • Doesn't that happen a lot? And really? Only 88 land gained? I think its safe to assume you're fucked...
  • Of course I'm fucked, I was logged into s2 when they started doing that, so I had to make a quick grab off the top. That's what I landed with :)
  • Innocent by standard. Just think of it this way, at least the land went BACK into the alliance :P
  • flazers moms uncle (1:9)

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on June 8, 01:02:02
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm not there yet??? ROFL

---- Original message received June 8, 00:59:03 from flazers moms uncle (1:9) ----
    >> just wait until you get into the range where like 50 tanks can break. then i am good to go
    >>
    >> ---- Original message received June 8, 00:57:22 from BushDidSept11 (1:4) ----
    >> >> 3 more you guys can do it!!
    >> >>
    >> >>
    >>

made me lol :D
  • About damn time mother fuckers hahahahaha

BushDidSept12
    DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

only to recreate in same alliance, Go Me!
  • i heard you died from AIDS
  • Lol, asshole