Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cowboys Beat Red!!

Comments

• I was told you were koh, I never said I knew 100%...
    I don't play for 2 years and suddenly people are making accusations about who I am. Lol
    wouldnt be sk otherwise

• Rohan!! Leave my homo tendencies out of this, your just prolly mad that Sephiroth never wanted to chat with you and taking it out on me!! :/
    mhmm, sexy man that was, mm mm toasty lol
  • Of course I'm playing, but considering no one knows where I am, I find it funny that someone assumed I was KoH.
  • kANDOGOR (X:7,Y:6) Multiple Terrain 15 1,841 1,200

i think he's that one
  • So much seriousness around here, hot damn!
    tell me about it

ur basically an unknown unless you managed to make top 20 in round 99
  • n0oBster (X:3,Y:4) @ Desert Wasteland 3,962 807,262 2,554 9h

Am I getting warmer?

Edit: probably not actually, but I'll leave it as a first guess.
    Yes, you are 400% right.
  • edited June 2013
    Sped you are just like you used to be hehe Been a long time since we talked :)

~Val
    Val... name is familiar but kinda blurry >.>

Edit: Valhalla right?
  • edited June 2013
    I can't wait to see how this grudge carries over to the next round :)
    lulz
  • edited June 2013
    "I dont have words for how dissapointed I am"

LOL us either ;)
  • You do understand that most of my true pa counts were killed after our last pk correct? And that during the time when i needed was 50 pas and 5 missles it would of been easy
  • Well needless to say, the war is victorious.

Red fought valiantly against unspeakable odds, and continue to fight now, however... you will obviously die... BUT, that's neither here nor there at this present time :)

I want to thank Hay for his contributions which I must admit cowboys would not have been able to win without. I look forward to working with him in the future. Although I am not AL and went off in a blaze of crying whimpery mostly due to personal issues and that i'm a huge sore loser and yet we still won, but that's neither here nor there...

Butters aka Professor Frink,
    Thank you for your hard work and dedication, I am sorry to see your Kingdom destroyed in this mess, but it was for a great cause, and I am indebted to you. Thank you my friend.

Hulk, even though you may not see it now, but you played a bigger role then you'll ever know ;). Thank you my friend.

True Kings - Thank you for warring with us to avert the DW onslaught that was inevitable, you were a great help and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Cowboys Dead - Undercover, Butters, Wolf, Laurans, 99td, MrWhite, and Vilt, You guys put your kingdoms in front of the alliance and defended it with your lives, your activity and contributions make you legends in the halls of kings, thank you very much my friends, you are all great warriors and I look forward to playing with you again.

My ultimate goal has not been reached yet, but it will for sure take place. Thank you all, continue to smash until ian accepts defeat/surrender.

ALL YOUR BASE ARE... BELONG TO US!
  • You do understand that most of my true pa counts were killed after our last pk correct? And that during the time when i needed was 50 pas and 5 missles it would of been easy
    Why did you even waste your resources? It should have been obvious my missile shields were going up when I logged in after you took your info probings.

Not to mention pking me makes no sense once so ever.
  • Lmao @ the bs!!! See you in GoC, Iwill be the one training you ;)
    I'm already there :D
  • Lmao @ the bs!!! See you in GoC, Iwill be the one training you ;)
    I'm already there :D
    how much does it cost to pay off holo these days?

• You make it sound like my alliance wants to end war...when the majority of voice say keep going we have the kill lead and we can keep going. So stop with this haughty perspective.
  • Well if the masses speak :-p
    I've always done what the majority of the alliance wants not the minority
  • Or maybe real life happens, this shit is just a game lol must say however know everyone who told me they had missles and they had missles they just couldn't be on because of work more than likely.

But keep it coming darius
  • Or maybe real life happens, this shit is just a game lol must say however know everyone who told me they had missles and they had missles they just couldn't be on because of work more than likely.

But keep it coming darius
    So you're saying you couldnt see that coming beforehand and you have no idea how to run an alliance effectively around people's schedules?

I see. Maybe we shouldnt kill your KD again after all, you seem to be helping us by being such a shit AL
    Nope half Europeans half Americans, tried going a bit earlier didn't work because was a bit to early for Americans. Right time for the Europeans however.

Even though you were a "pro" back in the old days of sk you really have no idea how it works now adays with the patch work of kingdoms that play meh back in the old days you could wave your hand and pk people online now much harder.

I know you are just trying to get me worked up and you are failing and looking like a prick doing it honestly. Just keep on saying this and saying about how much you don't care about your kingdom. You just make me laugh now adays lol
  • I still win!!
  • pie you are always a winner in my book
  • Please keep posting, I need something to do on my rest breaks between sets of pullups. 140/200 so far.
    Wow, queer.
  • Queer?

As in weird

Or

Bend over grab your ankles and lube the tunnel for the train?

Cause that first term is so outdated...
  • why would anyone copy a losing strat

how many times did you get tapped? Id hang myself from embarrassment

I've smacked this faggot 3x this round already. How embarrassing is that?
  • Queer?

As in weird

Or

Bend over grab your ankles and lube the tunnel for the train?

Cause that first term is so outdated...
    lol

You're pretty vocal for a guy that's not even playing but, when he does, makes kingdoms that are mediocre at best.

• Please keep posting, I need something to do on my rest breaks between sets of pullups. 140/200 so far.

Real man would've just done the 200 straight out. And then not thought he was hot shit and try to brag to people online
    About pull-ups
  • It's just their own insecurities at work.
  • It's just their own insecurities at work.
    I like you Skydragon. You seem to actually have a brain.

That explains why most people here seems to dislike you.
    damnit, where's my like button??? Bfart you slacker!