Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leviathan vs Innersphere

Comments

• edited September 2012
    He admits using the bot last round you know this. You're fakes I didn't even post a pic. Like I put effort into this I repeat what you post yourselves. You farmed all round you guys want to be authority I say no. Me I've been bashed a few dozen times you can't make like you. I don't conform.
  • Are you talking about your captured convo of "el diablo" from last round? Your reading comp mirrors your sentence structure prowess.
  • lay off the meth brah
  • edited September 2012
    Lay off the bot champ. You aint a top player. Anyone saying otherwise is blind. Two rounds in a row you posted on your own to have used it. Hate all you want I'm still point it out. Fuck your crew of score whore pussies. I don't fall on line to suck dick for a free pass on farming.
  • Dank I gotta tell you the majority of your last 10 posts have involved dick sucking. Is that how you get your meth?
  • he must suck dick to pay for his meth when he runzs out of money. champ
  • edited September 2012
    U know after like 8 years of this same argument and never beating lynog via rank or bots lol .. Well you would think dank would wanna hide his shame a bit but....
  • You cry cheat on players, and maybe id give you the time of day... but i know i dont cheat, and i can usually pick out the mistake i made that makes them better.

Thats why i dont listen, personally. If i couldnt explain why they built better kds, maybe. What boggles me is that youve played for so damn long and still cant understand... The fuck have you been doing if not learning to be better.
  • You cry cheat on players, and maybe id give you the time of day... but i know i dont cheat, and i can usually pick out the mistake i made that makes them better.

Thats why i dont listen, personally. If i couldnt explain why they built better kds, maybe. What boggles me is that youve played for so damn long and still cant understand... The fuck have you been doing if not learning to be better.
    smoking glass
  • Common guys youre in a loop now, it was so fun to read till the loop started with the whole meth thing :(

Please get creative again for my amusement :)
  • Gogo Leviathan!

Classic gang up on the best :p
  • A lot of meth talk in here, no wonder danks posting so much
  • this thread is way too long and i havent read anything since page 2...but i feel inclined to post.
  • Dank chill, Lynog is a troll. All he does is randomly attacks random person in every threat on the boards in attempt to illicit a response. Quit being such a dum dum and giving him the satisfaction. Just auto-ignore that noob.
  • Dank chill, Lynog is a troll. All he does is randomly attacks random person in every threat on the boards in attempt to illicit a response. Quit being such a dum dum and giving him the satisfaction. Just auto-ignore that noob.
    who are you ? when did you know me enough to comment on me nub? fuckoff and take your shitty comments and opinions with you. prick
    Because dank never does this. XD
  • Trolling assumes some sort of meta-sentience about the interactions between oneself and folks (on the internet). I'm more inclined to think that dank simply has a mental deficiency or malaise that places him in a slightly misaligned reality.
  • Trolling assumes some sort of meta-sentience about the interactions between oneself and folks (on the internet). I'm more inclined to think that dank simply has a mental deficiency or malaise that places him in a slightly misaligned reality.
    That's call being high as a kite

• Damn right Ty, how else do you survive?

Looks like I'm the next RPer to go down; tried to weasel my way out but that's not gonna happen lol. The peoples want WARRR!
    I'll be back in a few rounds after this death, I need a break and I hate this game - think its giving me grey hair. When I come back I fully expect to get in on this same argument then too, cuz we all know it won't stop.

(Ecliptia)
    I tried to stay alive too and be neutral but that didn't work for me either :p

A round where you are KT'd is still a successful round though.
  • edited September 2012
    Lol only if u got kted cuz u were a threat, which u never are Ty so sush. Ur killed cuz the small kds need something to hit :P
  • So why was i kt'd? I barely logged....
  • So why was i kt'd? I barely logged....
    pretty sure that's why they pkd you lol. easy kill
  • We get killed cuz our awesomeness lews don't matter our size or activity.
  • Did 619 drag you back just to talk trash and then once the round starts fail to preform? Sounds about right.
  • Lmao son... I been killed 10+ times in a single round, I'll run circles around u blind folded with both legs broken. So boast about u and flazer getting farmed out yet again by my ppls if u like but.. That's the diff bro we have to be killed, your simply farm land.
  • Yea sounds about right...
  • We get killed cuz our awesomeness lews don't matter our size or activity.
    I knew that...just didnt realise others did as well.