Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leviathan vs Innersphere

Comments

• get your shit together dank
  • Maybe if I smoked meth and posted that every round like he does with his bot use he would have a point.
  • shut up and stop smoking meth
    Seriously dude, you show up everytime Lynog is in a flame war. Then you disappear for days, weeks, months...
    Seriously dude, you show up everytime Lynog is in a flame war. Then you disappear for days, weeks, months...
    I think you will find if you check my post history that I dont... and that I always take shots at dank

lets not blatantly make things up...you absolute abortion of a human
  • edited September 2012
    check my post history
    Alright leave a little room for hyperbole. I'm just saying man, you remind me of the 2nd pimp from How High, always powdering up Lynog's hands during a flame war:

• gotta keep the pimp hand strong
  • Poor meadows getting abused for fair grabs. They have it coming to them in that case :p

Meanwhile in Dank land... you cant spew bullshit 24/7 then suddenly chnge to serious-mode and wonder why we tell you to fuck off. Half the things you say are plausible, then they get mixed in with the half that I know, without a doubt, are bullshit. Paints you in a rough light, you crazy tinfoil wearing man.

• he uses the tinfoil for chasing the dragon, knobbing two birds with one conny
  • Meadows, are you Probe Mania or Armani?
  • I thought sje was probe mania, havent had a kd in a long time tjough
  • Probe Mania.

Armani is like Dobrota I believe.
  • edited September 2012
    The things I say are proven time and time again. If you don't think he uses the bot you are simply wrong. Your head is broken please fix it. Pay attention and cease herd conformity.

It is shameful that you are constantly wrong then say the guy telling the truth is wrong. That's insanity. Name one debate you or your friends won. There is none I win them all. Buy a fucking clue.
  • stop.smoking.meth

drugs r bad mkay
  • edited September 2012
    Alright dank, I'll make this an editable post.

Debates or hypothesis in which dank was correct:
    1) Lynog had used bots/multis.
  • Lynog using the bot falls under plausible as he has in the past, so I'll never defend him over that. But youve made many other accusations which look like trolling because of how stupid they are, so yeah youre a retard. Saying "i win arguments" doesnt mean i win arguments, doesn work for you either.

The world is bigger than you&lynog dank, you are the only one under that delusion :p
  • he smokes too much his braincells are gone
  • I always thought he was just angry but now ive come to realize he was probably a bottle-baby.
  • So I hear that there is a fellow named Dank who frequents these forums and that he does meth...can anyone confirm/deny?
  • edited September 2012
    I love how uneducated these people arguing with me really are. Plankton. I find out you have cash I know I can take it, legally. Cuz you are wrong as always.
  • Sorry OG dank, i forgot how all the homies refer to you as OG dank, Ill shut up now, before i do though bit of advice for you.

Lay off the crystal meth
  • Mad about that aren't you? I didn't grow up a spoiled bitch I fought for everything.
  • Good for you OG Dank.
  • Lets all just agree you arent a thug, OG or any kind of gangster if you play SK.
  • What?! I am very gangster!!
  • edited September 2012
    I'm not an active gang member in any way. I simply replied to one of his questions. He is just so upset that I pointed out he runs that bot that he's crying about anything else to change the subject.
  • waddup OG Dank. you know were i can score some meth brah
  • yeah we live next to the river mersey, we are merseysiders
  • Where Southport is the north most area.