Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leviathan vs Innersphere

Comments

• Fuck you NSG, if I wanted a summary I would have made one. Shit there's good info in my posts dammit.

And yes I'm just mad you didn't put out last night! I dropped 20 bucks at McDonald's on you... You could have at the very least given me a hand job in the park or something...
  • I 'll try to put an end on this by just saying that these post wasn't expressing my "tears"
    ... everything i have posted was based on the comments i have picked up in the alliance chat. People don't like their KDs being abused and Bashed.
    These complaints come from players not as strong as you guys. Not perfect KD builders, some of them being new to the game, some having just fun not caring for scores.
    You big guys need those people or else this game will cease to exist.
    Why abuse a when you can tap normally?
    Show a certain respect to your opponent's KD and you will see the SK player pool increase. Continue to behave this way and this game is done.

I am having fun either way. playing along with few friends ... making new in the progress.
  • so is that an apology?

thanks
  • I don't agree with you on that :-p We see older players still ragequit based on being hit 1-Xnumber of times. This is just the latest thing for them to complain about; fact of the matter is unless you build turtles, you will be broken. Take your lumps and learn/grow etc., I dont condone this 'war abuse' but its not cheating and its easily solvable: KT.
  • so is that an apology?

thanks
    even if it where an apology it wouldn't be to you mate ... :)
    if i owe an apology is to those i tried to defend ...
    I don't agree with you on that :-p We see older players still ragequit based on being hit 1-Xnumber of times. This is just the latest thing for them to complain about; fact of the matter is unless you build turtles, you will be broken. Take your lumps and learn/grow etc., I dont condone this 'war abuse' but its not cheating and its easily solvable: KT.
    i couldn't agree more .... :)

• oh so now you abuse people and accuse them of something that had nothing to do with them and thats ok?

• You alright bro? You, you ok bor? u gona cry br?o
  • nah im fine, all is good in the hood. how are you? :)
  • edited September 2012
    Your posts usually start normal and end almost dank-like, I think youve trained the PFs to skim your posts lol
    Oh you mean true. Cuz we all know your posts are useless dick sucks to tow the line on compete bs.
    Matter of fact who the hell even knows you? You're somebodys pf multi for adding opinion votes against logic.

I bet you support Lynog's don't kill the bots they are friendly routine. They are his bots dick sucker. Kill him and watch them go off like always.
  • Your posts usually start normal and end almost dank-like, I think youve trained the PFs to skim your posts lol
    Oh you mean true. Cuz we all know your posts are useless dick sucks to tow the line on compete bs.
    Matter of fact who the hell even knows you? You're somebodys pf multi for adding opinion votes against logic.

I bet you support Lynog's don't kill the bots they are friendly routine. They are his bots dick sucker. Kill him and watch them go off like always.
    arent u supposed to playing torchlight? im glad u have a new hobby and are staying clear of the meth

• edited September 2012
    It's sad that the best you can do is repeat fake shit after every post. I can sue you for that right. Watch your fucking mouth around me or see you in court. If you have the cash you claim maybe I should take some of it for libel. I'm not some little kid and you're telling that bs for two years to people I know.
  • It's sad that the best you can do is repeat fake shit after every post. I can sue you for that right. Watch your fucking mouth around me or see you in court. If you have the cash you claim maybe I should take some of it for libel.
    hahahahahahahahahaa
    It's sad that the best you can do is repeat fake shit after every post.
    sums you up totally that crackhead. lay off the glass buddy your mind may start to function properly.
  • Post your name and address but this time the real one. I'll have my lawyer explain this to you.
  • Your posts usually start normal and end almost dank-like, I think youve trained the PFs to skim your posts lol

My posts are nothing but logical, I always go the logic route even if it means flaming people. Ive told you my position 100x, its not my fault youre too thick to understand. Blame your mother for letting you eat paint chips.

• Dank, Lynog can always attribute his claims of you smoking meth as claims that your fantasy persona on this website smokes (fantasy) meth. Essentially he'd have you defending the reputation of 'dank,' 'Warlord,' and possibly your KD. Then, you'd have to provide a different case of economic damages essentially, where his libel against your fantasy person hurts the income of the actual you(Daniel Johnson of Fuckersville, OH, 53294 or whatever). Some lady did that with Second Life a few years ago.

If that happens, please let me know when and where that court date is.
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Lay off the meth dank. its got you thinking your a warlord
  • This thread is way better than what it used to be.
  • No he has told this to people I know. Things I say are joking and game related. He does use the bot there are screen shots and he readily admits it. Everyone knows. The meth remarks I do not find amusing. It damages my credibility. I do business online and you know what I made this pf name as a result of what he is doing. People I make sites for know me as dank.
  • No he has told this to people I know. Things I say are joking and game related. He does use the bot there are screen shots and he readily admits it. Everyone knows. The meth remarks I do not find amusing. It damages my credibility. I do business online and you know what I made this pf name as a result of what he is doing. People I make sites for know me as dank.
    You damage your own credibility by threatening people at least once per week. If you actually do business under the alias 'Dank', pray your clients don't find this forum.
  • edited September 2012
    It doesn't matter how you perceive it. I don't tell you everything and this is a game. Threatening your kingdom is different than telling everyone for two years I smoke crystal meth. I suggest this dumbass start paying attention. If you want to support his constant cheating and pretend he is awesome fine. If I call him on it that does not mean I smoke meth. I have asked politely many times to stop. So stop with that and we are fine.
  • shut up and stop smoking meth.
  • BTW Dank his address is 35 Jeffreys Drive somewhere in Merseyside/Liverpool/Birkenhead... I'm unfamiliar with how the addressing system works around there but it seems they just keep adding location names willy nilly.
  • edited September 2012
    ewww hahahahahaha, get on NSG handing out my address, he must of had it saved on his comp. Some people on here have problems. Expecially Dank with his meth addiction
  • edited September 2012
    I don't really want to sue anyone and I'm sure it's a painful process. I simply want him to stop lying and saying I am doing the worst drug on the planet. When people I know or never even heard of start repeating it he has gone too far. If I ran into him in person, win or lose, I'd convey my feelings appropriately. This drug ruined my brothers life.
  • hahahha birkenhead

you just abused him without even knowing
  • you stop telling lies and so will i. its that simple. you make crazy accusations and so do i, you have no proof and either do i. Lets see if you can learn to shut your mouth for a change
  • edited September 2012
    Can we all just calm down and agree to not smoke meth nor live in Birkenhead?

Btw: YOU gave out your address Lynog.
  • I don't agree with you on that :-p We see older players still ragequit based on being hit 1-Xnumber of times. This is just the latest thing for them to complain about; fact of the matter is unless you build turtles, you will be broken. Take your lumps and learn/grow etc., I dont condone this 'war abuse' but its not cheating and its easily solvable: KT.
    some sector is trying to kt me because i fairly grabbed too many of the kingdoms in it apparently. that's why i'm doing it.

• you stop telling lies and so will i. its that simple. you make crazy accusations and so do i, you have no proof and either do i. Lets see if you can learn to shut your mouth for a change
    No you need to understand libel. I suggest you go buy a fucking clue. You insult me with that shit one too many times.