Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leviathan vs Innersphere

Comments

• Where Southport is the north most area.
    Now the real question: are you Holmes or Watson?
  • edited September 2012
    You're so tough Lynog. Wish I could be a true scouser like you cuz. Challenge folk in other cities to fake fights, involve my internet friends to say I was there at a fake address, and tell everyone on the internet I'm a drug dealer that plays sk with a bot day and night. That's OG scouse style. We scared of Chavs in America.
  • Zzzzz your boring Dank, retire again please. We all know who has won between me and you. Take your ass whooping like a man.
  • edited September 2012
    Let me post you a fake address and get all my internet buddies to say I was really there and you didn't show up. Funny how they lied about that too isn't it? You quickly resort to fake bs in an argument with me but I tell you what... I don't have to try very hard to pull up dirt on you.
  • We just want to know where you really live lynog. I won't use poopsenders.com , I swear.
  • edited September 2012
    I am mad at you yes. My brother had his life destroyed by meth. My buddy who doesn't come here almost the same but luckily he rebounded. His buddy died. Then you come here and say I'm a meth head. Fuck you bitch. You're a piece of shit mother fucker. I ignored it for two years but now you got people really believing it because that's what you do with your time. You can't play the game just play with a bot and make up shit about anyone who draws attention to what you're doing.
  • wah wah wahhhh, lay off the meth OG Dank
  • edited September 2012
    What do you know about it have you ever been to this country? What did you watch training day and you think you know what it's like? You basically achieve such a status by not dying around here.
  • Dank I'm a good friend because I don't let my friends play this nerdy fuckin game, and they're good friends because they'll never believe a word any of you fuckin nerds will say.
  • You were the first person in here claiming he was at that fake address all day. Everyone knows you're his pf multi.
  • You were the first person in here claiming he was at that fake address all day. Everyone knows you're his pf multi.
    Prime example. You start with truth, and then you slowly but surely weedle your way into bullshit. NSG notoriously builds poop kingdoms and has more activity than Lynog, theres no way in hell he could be both at once :-p
  • If that is a real person I can only say he is in love with Lynog and that surely he plays the female in bed.
  • hes LT too and he runs a bot.

He doesnt smoke meth though and hes not an OG
  • So I hear that there is a fellow named Dank who frequents these forums and that he does meth...can anyone confirm/deny?
    This has been confirmed many times over.
  • edited September 2012
    Oh more herd conformity from some other dipshit that I don't even know.
  • edited September 2012
    Yall think you are special because you got some asshats to agree with your posts. To you there is nobody but geeks playing this game. In FC alone we've had race car drivers, professional sport players, musicians, business owners, teachers, law enforcement, marines, etc. Geeks because we like computers but not nerds. You shove everyone into your little glass globe and view it with tinted glasses. Most if not everyone stopped posting here because you idiots took over with a bot and get slap happy on anyone that disagrees with you. There are a few of us that don't give a shit about our score and tell you to go suck a dick. It's just rare, but in no way means you won an argument.
  • In FC alone we've had race car drivers, professional sport players, musicians, business owners, teachers, law enforcement, marines, etc. Geeks because we like computers but not nerds.
    you forgot you have an OG meth head too.

i was always winning our argument, you never brought nothing to the table ingame or in here. Today i finally stopped winning and outright won. Now im guna clean my dick and move onto the next bitch

• I mean no offense to either one of you, but this is starting to become like watching a cripple fight. Both of you come at each other with the same old tired shit and frankly its getting boring.
  • edited September 2012
    I don't give a fuck about your opinion either. This bitch either stops with the meth shit or Ill fuck every thread he posts in like this. And fuck you for sucking his dick every chance you get anyways. Every one of you knows he is the guy with the bots you don't deserve any damn respect. Fake ass people. All you care about is farming leftovers. People just be honest and admit he isn't good it's a script and maybe this game will grow.
  • DO YOU HAVE PROOF YOU CRAZY FUCK?
  • edited September 2012
    Everyone knows I got proof you stupid mother fucker he's admitted and I've screen shotted it 500 times for your stupid ass. You know I never fuck with Meadows? Because she's not a cunt like you.

Hey Pie for the next two years I'm tell everyone you pushed a dresser on your kid don't get mad ok?
  • Dank, that pic is old as fuck. Yea, Lynog cheated rounds ago. I don't trust him, but you got no proof he cheated this round, last round, the previous round...

Uhhh, Meadows? I didn't know you could even touch Meadows. Nor did I know she had ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS CONVERSATION. What the fuck is wrong with you, dank?
  • Meadows applies because she multis harder than Lynog hahah

• Dank, you stupid fuck... My point is, there's a definate pattern and it doesn't matter who is right and who us stuck 5+ rounds ago..

You go at him about bots...
    He trashes you for using meth...
    You tell him to stop using bots...
    He gives you sound advice about using meth...
    You posts SS's of him admitting using bots...
    He offers to pay for your drug rehab as ling as you quit the meth...
    You bitch about him using the bots some more...
    He asks if you still do meth...

Dude, I understand how it ruins lives and I think its commendable that Lynog wants you to quit meth...
    Just like I understand just how school girlish it is to use kesha's bots and I thank you for all thetimes you have posted the same old tired ass SS...

But for fucks sake, shut the fuck up man. It's all fun and games until... Dank gets his panties in a big ass knot. You can't go from the fucked up conspiracitalists, who in all honesty acts like he's on meth or LSD, to some high and mighty "Don't talk about me like that" asshole... And not expect people to think its one of your god damn acts. I completely EXPECT to read this tomorrow and see a "I was just fucking with you guys" post from you, cause its fucking happened so many other times.

FUCK!!! Guess I picked the wrong night to quit smoking meth... I'm all mad bro...
  • Meadows applies because she multis harder than Lynog hahah

i would never do such a thing. i am the last legit player in starkingdoms.

• edited September 2012
    Lol so much blah blah.. Not even playing and I called this beef day 1 of the round when 619 told me Zamo,Ty,an flaz were in his alliance -_-

Long story short yet again all wars are for personal reasons and your all a bunch of pawns... Get over it.

Haters gonna hate and your all gonna fight for there egos per norm.
  • Actually I think Levi doesn't care everyone in Levi voted for war till end of round and thats what they got lol even though the round started as boring its actually gotten pretty fun once everyone went to war
  • I still remember when we nicknamed Zam Batnoob and he got angrawry.
  • edited September 2012
    Well it is a war game of sorts ... And if the ends justify the means then good shit. But the loyalty flip flops were certain players manipulating the situation cuz they can't compete any other way lol