Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leviathan vs Innersphere

edited September 2012 in General
This is the answer to everyone who kept on bitching through the round that RS and IS were LG's and Leviathan's sister alliances ...

September 17, 20:44:25 the [Leviathan] alliance has declared war with our alliance.

Though we are going to get farmed really hard i am glad that I am in an alliance that doesn't serve any underground purposes and is just doing what believes to best.

Innersphere has warred 1:17 for specific reasons that agree with most of uni's sense of justice with Zero war abuse

Innersphere has warred Vital cause while warring with 1:17 they made o ton of land grabs in our alliance thinking there would be no retaliation

RP jumped to Vital's aid and Innersphere warred both of them with Zero Bitching and a full sense of understanding.

Innersphere managed to be winning a war vs #3 and #4 alliances ....

Leviathan though as Misfits enjoyed Innersphere's help for 1:17 didn't help Innersphere in the war.

Moreover Leviathan found it right t go to war against Innersphere in a time where the late was 3 days involved in a war with 2 alliances.

It is time to see facts as they are ....

Innersphere is an alliance that enjoys playing this game not for number but for the fun that a war game offers.

Innersphere doesn't serve any secret agenta's ...

What about you?

Comments

• There is the real truth.
  • edited September 2012
    How about the real truth of the matter so that everyone on the pfs actually knows what happened. First the news that everyone saw

September 17, 16:59:36 the [Leviathan] alliance has declared war with the [RP] alliance.
    September 17, 17:52:24 the [RP] alliance has canceled the war relation with the [innerSphere] alliance.
    September 17, 17:52:28 the [RP] alliance has canceled the war relation with the [Leviathan] alliance.
    September 17, 17:52:36 the [RP] alliance has declared peace with the [Leviathan] alliance.
    September 17, 18:00:35 the [innerSphere] alliance has canceled the war relation with the [RP] alliance.
    September 17, 18:03:54 the [RP] alliance has declared a nap with the [innerSphere] alliance.
    September 17, 18:10:08 the [innerSphere] alliance has canceled the peace relation with the [Leviathan] alliance.
    September 17, 18:21:46 the [Leviathan] alliance has canceled the war relation with the [RP] alliance.
    September 17, 18:30:37 the [Leviathan] alliance has declared peace with the [RP] alliance.
    September 17, 19:32:36 the [Vital] alliance has canceled the war relation with the [innerSphere] alliance.
    September 17, 19:50:42 the [innerSphere] alliance has declared a nap with the [Vital] alliance.
    September 17, 20:44:25 the [Leviathan] alliance has declared war with the [innerSphere] alliance.

If Levis intentions were to war you now, they wouldn't of declared on RP and their breakers wouldn't of ruined a kingdom for nothing to help you guys. Infact Iroh the AL really stuck his neck out on the line for you guys, the worst political move he could of made was that he came to help you guys to end the war faster.

But hey if you guys want to spin your own truth lets let the real truth be known, 1. InterSphere begged Levi to come help in the war and kill all of the tops in both vital and RP.
  • yep sure is a shit thread

who are these alliances/people btw
  • i just think its hilarious that IS is spending a full round taking out my old sector because they are afraid of our awesomeness :)
  • Ye Levi was such angels during the war with vital an RP, they really helped us a lot by attacking me and failing as well as grabbing several other kingdoms in IS. That is what a true ally do.
  • i just think its hilarious that IS is spending a full round taking out my old sector because they are afraid of our awesomeness :)
    lol and the funny thing is 1:17 is still the biggest sector outside of LG/Levi
  • edited September 2012
    Ye Levi was such angels during the war with vital an RP, they really helped us a lot by attacking me and failing as well as grabbing several other kingdoms in IS. That is what a true ally do.
    Not saying everything was right but at least be honest and don't try to lie and pretend that that nobody tried to help. Be honest this war is because you are butt hurt and thats it. And obviously if they weren't going to help they wouldn't of declared.

Edit: Also "OMG my poor kingdom with a 200 ratio or lower was hit its all Levis fault"
  • Jumping in on the action after we had greatly damaged Vital and some of RP to get some easy land. They did not declare after all that time to help us, if they wanted to help they would had jumped in much earlier when we really needed it.
  • Edit: Also "OMG my poor kingdom with a 200 ratio or lower was hit its all Levis fault"
    Now who is the liar again?
  • Edit: Also "OMG my poor kingdom with a 200 ratio or lower was hit its all Levis fault"
    Now who is the liar again?
    I guess its me cause hits never happen when people build to much offense and have way to much land...or ya know all the war abuse IS is throwing out atm ^_-, but i'm not going to sit here and rage just saying we understand politics but don't lie about the situation.

• edited September 2012
    I was way over 200 ratio (still is) nice try there.
  • I was way over 200 ratio (still is) nice try there.
    I was talking in general not in specific
  • edited September 2012
    Allright

Edit: I cant really speak for all the other kingdoms who got grabbed, I dont know what ratio they all had, but already I show it was not just under defended kingdoms that got hit.
  • Lol @ at bringing Zero to justice when Pie is still alive.
  • Lol @ at bringing Zero to justice when Pie is still alive.
    thats what i was thinking lol, IS is all mad at 1:17 but letting the farmers roam free like tards. even though pie and rook have both admitted they farmed earlier in the round
  • so tired of campbell being the main one calling out me and pie, everyone knows already, but i HATE being called out by someone with like 3 kds and someone who shared a top kd last round :)
  • You shoudln't throw stones if you live in a glass house
    and if you got a glass jaw, you should watch your mouth
    cuz Rook will break your face, have your ass runnin
    mumblin to the Jake, you goin against Rook dawg you makin a mistake
    he'll split you leave you lookin like the Michael Jackson's jackets with all themzippers he's the boss on this boat, you can call him skipper
  • Innersphere is disbanding.
  • lol pics or it didn't happen haha, but itmade me laugh
  • How about the real truth of the matter so that everyone on the pfs actually knows what happened. First the news that everyone saw

September 17, 16:59:36 the [Leviathan] alliance has declared war with the [RP] alliance.
    September 17, 17:52:24 the [RP] alliance has canceled the war relation with the [innerSphere] alliance.
    September 17, 17:52:28 the [RP] alliance has canceled the war relation with the [Leviathan] alliance.
    September 17, 17:52:36 the [RP] alliance has declared peace with the [Leviathan] alliance.
    September 17, 18:00:35 the [innerSphere] alliance has canceled the war relation with the [RP] alliance.
    September 17, 18:03:54 the [RP] alliance has declared a nap with the [innerSphere] alliance.
    September 17, 18:10:08 the [innerSphere] alliance has canceled the peace relation with the [Leviathan] alliance.
    September 17, 18:21:46 the [Leviathan] alliance has canceled the war relation with the [RP] alliance.
    September 17, 18:30:37 the [Leviathan] alliance has declared peace with the [RP] alliance.
    September 17, 19:32:36 the [Vital] alliance has canceled the war relation with the [innerSphere] alliance.
    September 17, 19:50:42 the [innerSphere] alliance has declared a nap with the [Vital] alliance.
    September 17, 20:44:25 the [Leviathan] alliance has declared war with the [innerSphere] alliance.

If Levis intentions were to war you now, they wouldn't of declared on RP and their breakers wouldn't of ruined a kingdom for nothing to help you guys. Infact Iroh the AL really stuck his neck out on the line for you guys, the worst political move he could of made was that he came to help you guys to end the war faster.

But hey if you guys want to spin your own truth lets let the real truth be known, 1. InterSphere begged Levi to come help in the war and kill all of the tops in both vital and RP.
    yep sure is a shit thread

Sorry guys but you missed the meaning of the thread ...
    i will quote myself in order to make it crystal clear.
    1.This is the answer to everyone who kept on bitching through the round that RS and IS were LG's and Leviathan's sister alliances ...
    2.Innersphere is an alliance that enjoys playing this game not for number but for the fun that a war game offers.
    3.Innersphere doesn't serve any secret agenta's ...

and that is all ....
  • How about the real truth of the matter so that everyone on the pfs actually knows what happened. First the news that everyone saw

yep sure is a shit thread

Sorry guys but you missed the meaning of the thread ...
    i will quote myself in order to make it crystal clear.
    1.This is the answer to everyone who kept on bitching through the round that RS and IS were LG's and Leviathan's sister alliances ...
    2.Innersphere is an alliance that enjoys playing this game not for number but for the fun that a war game offers.
    [b]3.Innersphere doesn't serve any secret agenta's ...[/b]

and that is all ....
    yeah and you guys havent posted pie or rook... uh huh...
  • edited September 2012
    They asked the people in the alliance what they wanted to do in that alliance forum thing. Then those people wanted to declare on RP or Inner. I cried and cried that RP drowns baby puppies and then I woke up around 4pm and yes! Then Inner had to run over and suck on their tit so now they war Inner. Everyone should just gang bang RP really. Think about the puppies.
  • I adore puppies, my avvie proves it.
  • haha out of everyone in this whole situation Ixta comes out the strongest...
  • I had visions of grandeur that 1:11 would be destroyed for a non issue that was resolved last week.
  • This round was called when Bio pussed out and didn't war LG because "It wasn't the right time."
  • Basically we started a whole bunch of fuss because we were jealous of 1:17
  • edited September 2012
    you guys suck. people used to post kill lists, starting NWs, etc. in war threads, now they're all just whine whine whine argue and it's not even trash talk most of the time.
  • edited September 2012
    You just whined about whine, someone bring the cheese.