Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leviathan vs Innersphere

Comments

• Somebody steal someone elses bot accounts. Kesha make this entertaining.
  • Oh i'm sorry about not posting kills and etc, Levi will post ours soon...IS can post soon as they kill their first target i suppose
  • I agree cheli, war threads, well pretty much all threads are garbage now. I made a of account after years of reading just to say wtf a few rounds back.
  • edited September 2012
    Alliances are so small that unless you have multis this is what the thread should look like. It takes some time.
  • Yea, I miss the 1bil nw alliances :/
  • Gogo Leviathan!
  • Dragoon:Planets: 5,567 Networth: 1,548,881
    Doomsday Killer: Planets: 4,662 Networth: 1,459,963
    Justin Beiber 270 331,375
    Daylighter (1:15) 3,179,967
    Rougly:Planets: 12,313 Networth: 3,325,474

IS stabs Levi in the back, and their kingdoms get destroyed
  • about time those pussies go to war and get their ass handed to them. Go Levi lol
  • Wait, you're trying to claim beiber as a kill? He was the RP KT right before Lev tried to jump in. We got him down to a couple hundred land, and you're seriously going to claim that as a kingdom lev destroyed?
    gud work cleaning up the scraps lev! highly impressive!
  • I listed him at the land that he started at, anyone can tell he was a left over
  • Not much "destroying" involved, that's all.
  • destroying IS is involved tbh
  • oh I don't have any quibbles with the rest of it. Just that one inclusion. :P
  • Dragoon:Planets: 5,567 Networth: 1,548,881

lol Dragoon suicide.

It must've been hard to convince him though :P
  • damn. i hit the farmers that were supposed to be uni kts and apparently they dont like that. sux.
  • you guys suck. people used to post kill lists, starting NWs, etc. in war threads, now they're all just whine whine whine argue and it's not even trash talk most of the time.
    Sorry if i have dissapointed you in some way but this was in NO way a war thread.
    As i stated two times already this is an answer to the many people who b1tched through the entire round that LG/LEVI were a sister alliance With RS/IS ...
    I don;t know how many times i will have to say this again until you get it!
    I am confident that someone else will post the KT stats .... there has always been someone else and there will be once again.

ps. i am really glad though to see that those that i wanted to get the message have finally got it and stopped saying BS .... and some of them they haven't even make a single post :)
  • you guys suck. people used to post kill lists, starting NWs, etc. in war threads, now they're all just whine whine whine argue and it's not even trash talk most of the time.
    Sorry if i have dissapointed you in some way but this was in NO way a war thread.
    As i stated two times already this is an answer to the many people who b1tched through the entire round that LG/LEVI were a sister alliance With RS/IS ...
    I don;t know how many times i will have to say this again until you get it!
    I am confident that someone else will post the KT stats .... there has always been someone else and there will be once again.

ps. i am really glad though to see that those that i wanted to get the message have finally got it and stopped saying BS .... and some of them they haven't even make a single post :)
    Since ive seen your name on the Pfs, Ive noticed you hold a lot of emotion for this game... tell us how you really feel, son!
  • :: looks around for somebody else ::
  • Lol meadows, they gave up....
  • wtf am I going to do with all these LDs then
  • wtf am I going to do with all these LDs then
    gimme gimme gimme!
  • You make me physically sick pup
  • edited September 2012
    I really feel we need to work on our relationship queef. Lately you've been paying more attention to others. You haven't trolled me in a month. Now I find you here trolling other men. I miss you and your raibow brite assspray gay rainbow enima buddy. I need you.
  • Yay Damdred!
    Beats mentally sick anyday.
    Beats mentally sick anyday.

i hate you guys :(

• yeah, I loved seeing that. asked IS Al why... here's his answer:
    "lol im completely random this round. deal with it"

so lovely.
    I'm going to love it when Lev backstabs them again later, cause we all know it will happen.
  • edited September 2012
    Should just kiss and make up with Lev and hit IS with vital again.
  • OK girls, why do you feel hurt?

It's cause IS doesn't play the way you like?
    And I can understand Ixta's frustration, cause it was for some days now that IS was getting all the beating while RP could KT and farm their way to #2.
    But what of MissMeadows? How did IS got in your way and messed your plans?

As of IS's AL...he likes messing around and get his enemies angry is all.
    And I feel his good in this :P