Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leviathan vs Innersphere

Comments

• I hate it when i just taken a shower put on fresh socks and step in something wet :(
  • irrelevant...but true.

poor Puppy :(

• yeah, I loved seeing that. asked IS Al why... here's his answer:
    "lol im completely random this round. deal with it"

so lovely.
    I'm going to love it when Lev backstabs them again later, cause we all know it will happen.

ow whoever is AL now, im so proud of you! random ftw, though a bit more plans would be fine, judgemental peopel nowadays, have fun, care less, play again next round
  • Bio all ive seen you do all round is come in here and try to justify how you fucked up with your alliance.

Now your trying to make out like its the cool thing to do and everyone should do it coz its "fun".

No just no.
  • Its the classic SK excuse used by pretty much everybody. "I did it for the lolz!!" So rarely true...
  • The only one I'll take is dank coming in here one day with a self taken picture from the looney bin and saying "they won't let me play anymore but i did it for teh lulz anyway."
  • Bio all ive seen you do all round is come in here and try to justify how you fucked up with your alliance.

No just no.
    That 's been said by the guy who Forms an alliance for two minutes ... declares war ... grabs with war bonus and spoils .... and them disbands the alliance!
    I don't think you are in any place to judge anyone for his choises as an AL.
    For you alliance is a bug for cheating and war abusing!

SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

• Actually I've done it twice all round. 1:3sl was sharing/multi with 1:6 old SL mike who for some" random" reason was arsoning me. The other guy was 1:20 SL who was proven to login to his buddies account during a pk. That's the only times I've done it all round. I've hit every other KD completely legit. So please nub. You shut the fuck up :)
  • its not a bug

learn to play fuckwit
  • Only Probe Mania is doing that.

Bitch.
  • edited September 2012
    Don't worry TearJerker you bashing prick. It will be over soon.

• Well it was not clever to war leviathan....but its easy to throw stones when you are dead :D
  • Actually I've done it twice all round. 1:3sl was sharing/multi with 1:6 old SL mike who for some" random" reason was arsoning me. The other guy was 1:20 SL who was proven to login to his buddies account during a pk. That's the only times I've done it all round. I've hit every other KD completely legit. So please nub. You shut the fuck up :)
    So let me see if i get this you used this to punish some acount sharing right ????
    YOU punishing other people for acount sharing >>> LOL mate ...
    Next time start with yourself!

Bitch.
    oh really ???

September 26, 10:27:05 the [itwaslynog] alliance has declared war with the [innerSphere] alliance.

September 26, 10:28:05 Our kingdom Vince Masuka (1:12) bravely defended against lovsan (2:15) and lost 722 planets.

(NAAAAIIIIILED IT!!!!!!!!)

You are so FULL OF SH!T ....
    I think i am gonna start slapping you again each time you post a new BS!

• its not a bug

learn to play fuckwit
    Its not a bug, but its DEFO cheating. If cart was arsed and active its exactly the kind of thing he would work a solution to prevent.

Whatever you say about it, its not in the spirit of the game. Encouraging people to play 1 man sectors doing as they please not as part of an alliance is fked.
    AT LAST someone with BRAINS TO GET THE MEANING
    and BALLS TO STATE IT >>> THANK YOU!
  • If its able to be done, it will be. Until a discussion over it and rules made by the players to govern it become set, its just a couple people bitching cause they can't do the same thing. And 2:5 did it earlier this round, but I didn't come running to the pfs about it... Because it is within the rules. Shitty tactics? Yes. Legal? Completely.

Bitch.
    oh really ???

September 26, 10:27:05 the [itwaslynog] alliance has declared war with the [innerSphere] alliance.

September 26, 10:28:05 Our kingdom Vince Masuka (1:12) bravely defended against lovsan (2:15) and lost 722 planets.

(NAAAAIIIIILED IT!!!!!!!!)

You are so FULL OF SH!T ....
    I think i am gonna start slapping you again each time you post a new BS!

you my friend, are a full blown retard. The only thing nailed here are your braincells through drug abuse.

actually do some homework before you post retard
  • its not a bug

learn to play fuckwit
    Its not a bug, but its DEFO cheating. If cart was arsed and active its exactly the kind of thing he would work a solution to prevent.

Whatever you say about it, its not in the spirit of the game. Encouraging people to play 1 man sectors doing as they please not as part of an alliance is fked.
    its Carts fault that its even doable, its not a bug but your right its not in the spirit of the game either, it also has its disadvantages too. like being on your own and having no alliance to back you up. 99/100 you wouldnt get away with it.

either way this marias guy is a tard and if any of you are his friends, then put a shoulder around him and have a word with the fool. he is making himself look dumber with every post
  • its not a bug

learn to play fuckwit

its Carts fault that its even doable, its not a bug but your right its not in the spirit of the game either, it also has its disadvantages too. like being on your own and having no alliance to back you up. 99/100 you wouldnt get away with it.

either way this marias guy is a tard and if any of you are his friends, then put a shoulder around him and have a word with the fool. he is making himself look dumber with every post

It's NOT Bcarts Fault (well not entirely) .... IT's your FATHER"S fault also who forgot to come out before he CUMS!

THE RETARD IS THE ONE WHO READS MARIAS INSTEAD OF MARAIS!
  • Comedy aint your thang Marias, stick to licking windows
  • September 27, 06:08:26 the [petrock] alliance has declared war with our alliance
    September 27, 06:08:30 Our kingdom Glundandra (1:7) bravely defended against Thingy (2:10) and lost 843 planets.

ps. it's a poor choice you made there Lynog to defens this kind of playing ...
    Inspite of being an asshole (or acting as one - don't really know you), you are too good as a KD builder and player to use this kind of methods. think about that for a moment

IN ANY WAY I SUGGEST ALL ALLIANCES STOP WARRING AND KT THOSE WAR-ABUSERS JUST TO TEACH THEM A LESSON THAT THEY CAN"T DECLARE WAR AND NOT SUFFER ANY CONSEQUENCES
  • Its cause english isnt Marais first language; I've noticed people like him have a very poor sense of humour, this is my best guess.

Its a bug in the sense that BCart didn't intend you to be able to do it. But as BCart doesnt give a fuck on the minor issues, consider it up to ALs discretion.

Nobody cares for your tears Marais. If you want something done, speak to leaders and make it happen.
  • ok ill stop being sarcastic with the guy,

NOTHING you have posted has been me. Somebody made a alliance called itwaslynog and this guy honestly thinks it was me?

i have done it twice to two cheats thats it, ALL my other hits have been 100% me.

i have not once defended this kind of play nor will i ever. I said it has flaws in that you have no alliance to back you up and you 99time out of a 100 will be kted for it.

please read this carefully before you reply buddy :)
  • As far as I know, (Mental) Malaise, lynog is Striptease from 1:2. You're technically right about it being account sharing, but you're way fuckin wrong on the supporting details.
  • As ive said before NSG, i dont really agree with people taking over accounts but this has been argued time and time again and people have always vouched for it to be ok (the majority of people).

If it wasnt for the fact that i lasted 4days last round and 2 days this one then i would never of took this account, even though it is tecnically account sharing its a silly way to descirbe it, Mercer left and i took over, there was no sharing involved
  • Comes down to: do you make exceptions or not? If you were killed in war and took over a rank50 KD, thatd be seen as unfair given the differing levels of skill. In this the difference is next to none, but that would make t an exception.
  • With the "cancel war/peace link", any AL can accomplish the same thing. In fact Vital(?) did it earlier this round. Declared war for 3 mins then declared peace... With the same alliance. But then he brags about his KT lasting forever... Fuck mine would last a lot longer too if all my grabs were +10% and everyone else's were -20%... As long as I don't sit on a WL and have my phone die 10 mins before the tick :-S LOL

Now the real reasons I decided to post... What the fucking hell you tools??!! My last post was thoughtful and insightful, completely defended an option that is within the rules, and offered a way to solve the problem... Yet you ignore it? I hate you all... I'm taking my ball and going home to play Super Mario on my Nintendo AND NONE OF YOU ARE INVITED CAUSE MY MOMMY SAYS I CAN'T PLAY WITH TOOLS!
  • Your posts usually start normal and end almost dank-like, I think youve trained the PFs to skim your posts lol
  • Damn, you're probably right... But every once in a while my whole post is fucking awesome, and now everyone will have to start reading all if them.... Just for that little gem that appears occasionly...
  • Pie's last post summarized: Warpeacing - It's legal according to explicit SK rules. Perhaps we should get together and make a community decision; else it will continue to be used.