Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tales of the Werewolf: Wolves Win

Comments

• Lmao that story tho! xD So can the inventor only give stuff to the villagers/good guys or is it possible the wolves can get it to?
  • Well we are a few shades of fucked now.
  • Hey Darius. Do I need to type a wall of text to be considered active? I've voted and said why I have. Hardly inactive
  • On second thought, I feel like I just reread Romeo and Juliet...
  • God damnit cory I defend you and you kill the doctor
  • Cory depressed volunteers for lynch and dies.

valhalla starves to death.

both were villagers. narshe is mayor.
  • Night actions please
  • lol great day for the village!
  • Well we are pretty far up shits creek without a paddle now... no doctor means im pretty hooped... :\ GG
  • Mages > Damdred

...j/s
  • Meadows gets merc'd by a spiked dildo,
    Darius the wolf makes baseless accusations

We're going places here.
  • edited April 2014
    See Darius you kinda ohen the same path I am, nice list... also Damn if Valhalla is inactive shouldn't he die tonight or yesterday?
    Prolly, means hes not the witch though so we should leave him be

Cory, Tyrsis, Arson, Skydragon should be lynched/vigilanted first, if theyre good now is the time to tell mages, and the game will end in the next 2 days

They will try to turn one of us tonight now that that list is up and theyre on it, so be careful
    I see no reason why you are legit, though. There just isn't enough solid fact to go on to start dumping villagers off. I'm split on who to vote, we should take out inactives first and go from there.
    Inactives only help us if they villagers like valhalla was

Corys a retard and hit someone not on the list, this is the result

• ty for your insightful and constructive criticism rohan
  • ty for your insightful and constructive criticism rohan
    I think he was referring to the stories.
  • Retard or just bats hit crazy?!?! Mwahahaha
  • He did say j/s as in shut shitting I presume

GL village. Hahahahahahaha
  • narshe mayor
  • oh night nvm lol
  • The witch knew that he just had to play his cards right and the village would be eating out of his hands. His latest concoction was going to get the seer he knew it, a slight knock was heard on the door. With a sigh the witch walked over and opened the door and looked down the barrel of a gun. With a sharp pop the witch fell over dead. The vigilante had done their job well...this time. Arson was dead

The day started no other bodies could be found.

Tldr: arson the witch died killed by the vigilante
  • edited April 2014
    *Claps*

Well played, Vigilante. Well played.

Narshe for Mayor
  • Good job well played

narshe mayor
  • Now hold on just one minute. The wolves didnt make a kill last night. That leads me to believe that they turned someone.

You are smart enough to see that mages, you made yourself a target to them so forgive me if I'm now a bit apprehensive.
  • Make a jail, it could be used like a doctor role.
  • Evil is a point of view ;)

I havent paid attention, are we 100% sure mages wasnt turned, can he invent as a wolfie?

• Narshe would only need to confirm he protected him. But who's to say Narshe wasn't converted. I feel like I'm being led blindly.
  • edited April 2014
    I don't know what to do.
  • edited April 2014
    Im probably being led blindly but shit happens when you arent following the details.
  • Zeal for lynch

Mages for mayor

Pretty sure Narshe is a ww at this point, so I might as well vote to kill Zeal who is ALWAYS suspicious and is voting Narshe.

I trust Mages because he talks way too much.
  • I dont get it, I thought someone said Narshe couldnt have been turned?
  • Mages said he only protected people from getting killed, not turned.