Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UNI KT

Comments

• edited April 2014
    It was the optimal Strat, puriel and atreyu decisively outbuilt everyone but defense was completely meaningless with the round bonus.

If you look past the rage you have for me you'll realize it was actually a brilliant strategy for the round bonus and early environment.
  • Puriel and atreyu were run of the mill turtles, in a round that didnt favour turtles. Call a spade a spade, they chose the wrong build for the round.
  • And on a related note they don't understand SK. They were terrified of Jones to the point where they threatened our AL, didnt get their way so they left the alliance anyway.

Little bit of diplomacy could have gone a long way... but after they did that, I said fuck it and aided in their meeting with Thomas & friends.
  • edited April 2014
    You guys and gals are so tough being all on one side against one player. You got big balls.
  • edited April 2014
    And on a related note they don't understand SK. They were terrified of Jones to the point where they threatened our AL, didnt get their way so they left the alliance anyway.

Little bit of diplomacy could have gone a long way... but after they did that, I said fuck it and aided in their meeting with Thomas & friends.
    I told him to. Puriel was having some trouble irl and was totally disgusted by the round bonus and SKs broken ass DW vs GOC's, so I told him to go all in with vilt to get him to war.

Vilt was apparently a huge pussy, so I told him to tell you he was a friend of mine, or even me to get them to target him and draw all the choochoo members out of hiding.

Between that and my fake death on Brown Eyed Girl with loafery all of you idiots revealed and flagged your kds for me, were then promptly executed while I casually farmed every single of you to a totally dominant rank 1 spot.

God strat
  • Dank Darius alienated himself. True story.
  • That wasnt at all how it played out haha, that just confirms how you can't help but lie.

Its a damn shame you never met HiHaters... between you, him & dank, you could rewrite history. All 3 of you act like every move ever made was of your design hahahaha

• edited April 2014
    That wasnt at all how it played out haha, that just confirms how you can't help but lie.

Its a damn shame you never met HiHaters... between you, him & dank, you could rewrite history. All 3 of you act like every move ever made was of your design hahahaha

Please educate me on your version then. Loafery can confirm all of this from my end lol, I never once lost confidence in my plan, and he was laughing at all of you so hard while he was fake darius and I shared it with him.
  • Vilts not a pussy he just didn't want a early war...but for all your eork your dead congratz for wasting time with nothing to show
  • The brown eyed girl part didnt involve me so I cant speak of that, I had my own AIM up before I threw your avi up though so it was already irrelevant haha

I know you want to be the villain of sk... but there a few of us out there who just do shit for lols no matter what.
  • edited April 2014
    Vilts not a pussy he just didn't want a early war...but for all your eork your dead congratz for wasting time with nothing to show
    Vilt is the biggest of pussies. He said his reason was he didnt want himself and his officers to die.

Who the fuck cares about your KD when youre an AL? Grade A pussies thats who lol

Nothing to show? I've got 4-5 threads of rage about it to show for, and even if you deleted them to spite me you cant delete my memories or the fun I had doing it.

You think anyone checks the archives anymore for this shit game? Thats the most meaningless part.

The story of this round will forever remain in all of your memories as significant, because it was the one time all of you truly got your ass whooped by one guy who was willing to stand up to you and call everyone here out for being nothing more than a circlejerk of cheating faggots, and then beat them at their own game.

• edited April 2014
    The brown eyed girl part didnt involve me so I cant speak of that, I had my own AIM up before I threw your avi up though so it was already irrelevant haha

I know you want to be the villain of sk... but there a few of us out there who just do shit for lols no matter what.
    I knew who you were way before then even then. Meadows on Experimental was really the only one who really surprised me, we knew it was someones multi or at least A multi, but we had no idea who it belonged to. Most of the other retards that flagged were just too small to be immediately relevant as anything but ATs, like flazers shit kd or some cartoon character one.

I probably wouldnt have ever even targetted you zeal, I dont have any particular dislike for you but I do know you're an excellent one of their monkeys to leak info to if I really wanted them to know/think something without being obvious as fuck about it.

Almost cried laughing when jones told me about Puriel and how I was an idiot for not knowing who he was while he so clearly did.
  • Funny thing about the name Experimental, the only reason I was actually even going to play this round was to experiment with the round bonus to see if a non-kidnapping R/R build would be viable. Had to get someone else to do it for me, turns out it wasn't :(
  • edited April 2014
    Funny thing about the name Experimental, the only reason I was actually even going to play this round was to experiment with the round bonus to see if a non-kidnapping R/R build would be viable. Had to get someone else to do it for me, turns out it wasn't :(
    How would you not kidnap? Just by getting pop from hits?

I was robbing 3/5 PAs to stay ahead of doo dee's massive income advantage, which is why I was massing tanks instead of LDs/D's and had half his pop.

The only effect tyris' kidnaps had on me was I wasnt able to rob quite as much, but I was so happy he kept trying to kidnap instead of sabos. If he had just saboed me constantly I almost certainly wouldve fallen behind doo dee due to being forced to go powerless and always losing massive units on hits.

If I wasnt going to go party all last weekend I wouldve just stayed R/R and won, ironically you guys talk shit to me for not having a life but then now you talk shit to me when I do and die because of it hahaha

• max draft soldiers and disband to keep pop maintainable.

The report I got was that it can work, but you'd have to make sure to draft soldiers almost every tick to keep things maxed and only really have the soldiers to make all tanks. after one day he had like a surplus 20 million cash or something and just used it to convert back because it wasn't worthwhile
  • edited April 2014
    max draft soldiers and disband to keep pop maintainable.

The report I got was that it can work, but you'd have to make sure to draft soldiers almost every tick to keep things maxed and only really have the soldiers to make all tanks. after one day he had like a surplus 20 million cash or something and just used it to convert back because it wasn't worthwhile
    Yeah I thought about doing something like that when you were trying to pk me, I had a ton of leftover soldiers while I was converting and I needed cash for the conversion and pop more than soldiers, so I wouldve been better off pure robbing to make it go quicker. Honestly I think I couldve gotten away with just faking a conversion when I realized you had stopped, but there was no chance of me surviving as r/r this weekend haha.

I think an early all tank DW R/R kd wouldve been absolutely monstrous with just constant kidnaps on a decent pop farm like wonderland and the free goons.

• How I'll remember it is everyone important went massive at or got ktd and then u popd up number 1 then the uni ktd u.

• How I'll remember it is everyone important went massive at or got ktd and then u popd up number 1 then the uni ktd u.
    That is really interesting and I give a fuck moogle, thank you for your contribution.
  • Zeal always runs in and acts like he was involved somehow. I have never noticed him in all of my time on the game. He's perfected the where is Waldo niche.
  • Zeal always runs in and acts like he was involved somehow. I have never noticed him in all of my time on the game. He's perfected the where is Waldo niche.
    Good to have an appreciative audience. You and Darius both really need to realize nobody gives a fuck :D
  • edited April 2014
    What makes you think that I give a fuck I don't even play this game? I'm not sure that you ever have.
  • I've learned that I expected far to much from the Godstrat. Instead of looking in the top 10 for Darius. I need to resort to looking outside the top 100. Bottom of the barrel shit.

Having RO multi all the people who can outbuild you, then proceed to abuse R/R to the top, while taking credit for being some kind of boss is not an achievement to brag about.

Until you can prove that you can compete with the best out of the gate without relying on multis then no one is gonna consider you good.
  • Im good and no one cares :-(
  • Ur my boy pie that's why I never ktd u...
  • Towards the end of the round and been a while so... new thread?
  • edited April 2014
    Who exactly is RO is that just some BS you guys are making up? Are they related to Al Qaeda? I remember back when people had real names and actual facts.
  • RO some form of UA i guess
  • I've learned that I expected far to much from the Godstrat. Instead of looking in the top 10 for Darius. I need to resort to looking outside the top 100. Bottom of the barrel shit.

Having RO multi all the people who can outbuild you, then proceed to abuse R/R to the top, while taking credit for being some kind of boss is not an achievement to brag about.

Until you can prove that you can compete with the best out of the gate without relying on multis then no one is gonna consider you good.
    The best kds were puriel and atreyu, not any of you guys. I actually forgot you had a kd because there were so many random AT dws this round.

I dont need you guys to consider me good. Heres why:

1. I had the best KD of the round by FAR. Tell whatever pretend lies you want, but none of you were 4 mill ahead of rank 2 at any point, even on a % scale with massing free goons on 40% resi (normal round equivalent 120% land resi DWs).

2. I rolled every single one of you. Meadows, Flazer, You, Lynog, Jones etc at some point only when you were worth the land and nothing more. None of you 'top builders' were even able to find me, as I had simply outsmarted you with the odds totally against me, the purest form of outplay. Pretending you werent specifically looking for me is the biggest lie you can possibly tell, considering I have multiple forms of proof of it lol. You have 0 proof of me cheating, where I've got proof of your team cheating in literally every sector of G1.

3. I had no advantages to being me, if I revealed at all in the first 4 weeks it wouldve been instant death due to the round bonus no matter how far ahead I was. Atreyu being broken was proof of that. I told almost nobody where I was at all, so I had no personal NAPs protecting me. Barricade and one other were the only ones who ever knew who I really was.

4. I was near constantly multi attacked by literally 25x the amount of multi kds you guys were for more than a week and not only lived, but continued to grow.

5. I outplayed the most broken PT combined with the most broken strat with a 2x land lead. If I had started with a 2x land lead on a R/R mount there is no way in hell anyone would ever catch me, but I won decisively through perfect use of WLs and near perfect spreadsheeted robs in an absolutely horrible round for robbing, mixed with kidnaps with by far the smallest starting KD to convert to R/R in the game.

6. I've proven I can compete with the 'best' out of the gate. If I can catch a top R/R out of nowhere you really think I cant rob and farm a few fuckin inactives for cash for a week? Jones was right when he said its actually harder not to compete. I had to make massive amounts of scis and force myself to grab small 10 landers instead of even 20 land inactives just so I wouldnt accidentally make a top KD like I did last round.

7. Nobody in the game can outbuild me. This is just an actual fact, I've figured out every mathematical aspect of this game because its actually incredibly simple. Me and barricade together can simulate an absolutely flawless newbiemode for any strat, and we can always recover from any disadvantages no matter how shit our KDs are to start with. If you watch last round I put 0 effort by my standards into making a KD (barely any activity or planning in noob mode, failed 5/8 of my first 8 hits, didnt bother to calculate probes or spreadsheet until halfway through the round etc), and still ended up rank 1 land and way ahead of lynog's shit kd until I fell a bit behind to inexperience with SK probes, getting saboed down then forced to convert my KD expecting to be KTed. Jones had a great KD that round, but I wouldve easily held my own if not beaten him after my practice round with SK probes.

8. Who cares what you think, im goin to sleep gnight

• TLDR: Darius had a crappy kd and then died and lost sk.
  • TLDR: Darius had the bestest crappy kd and then died and lost sk.