Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UNI KT

14567810»

Comments

• Dont lie we all know u already made another KD and are trying for a push for #1 again. LOL 72hrs of newbie...0 hrs of sleep
  • I've learned that I expected far to much from the Godstrat. Instead of looking in the top 10 for Darius. I need to resort to looking outside the top 100. Bottom of the barrel shit.

Having RO multi all the people who can outbuild you, then proceed to abuse R/R to the top, while taking credit for being some kind of boss is not an achievement to brag about.

Until you can prove that you can compete with the best out of the gate without relying on multis then no one is gonna consider you good.
    The best kds were puriel and atreyu, not any of you guys. I actually forgot you had a kd because there were so many random AT dws this round.

I dont need you guys to consider me good. Heres why:

1. I had the best KD of the round by FAR. Tell whatever pretend lies you want, but none of you were 4 mill ahead of rank 2 at any point, even on a % scale with massing free goons on 40% resi (normal round equivalent 120% land resi DWs).

2. I rolled every single one of you. Meadows, Flazer, You, Lynog, Jones etc at some point only when you were worth the land and nothing more. None of you 'top builders' were even able to find me, as I had simply outsmarted you with the odds totally against me, the purest form of outplay. Pretending you werent specifically looking for me is the biggest lie you can possibly tell, considering I have multiple forms of proof of it lol. You have 0 proof of me cheating, where I've got proof of your team cheating in literally every sector of G1.

3. I had no advantages to being me, if I revealed at all in the first 4 weeks it wouldve been instant death due to the round bonus no matter how far ahead I was. Atreyu being broken was proof of that. I told almost nobody where I was at all, so I had no personal NAPs protecting me. Barricade and one other were the only ones who ever knew who I really was.

4. I was near constantly multi attacked by literally 25x the amount of multi kds you guys were for more than a week and not only lived, but continued to grow.

5. I outplayed the most broken PT combined with the most broken strat with a 2x land lead. If I had started with a 2x land lead on a R/R mount there is no way in hell anyone would ever catch me, but I won decisively through perfect use of WLs and near perfect spreadsheeted robs in an absolutely horrible round for robbing, mixed with kidnaps with by far the smallest starting KD to convert to R/R in the game.

6. I've proven I can compete with the 'best' out of the gate. If I can catch a top R/R out of nowhere you really think I cant rob and farm a few fuckin inactives for cash for a week? Jones was right when he said its actually harder not to compete. I had to make massive amounts of scis and force myself to grab small 10 landers instead of even 20 land inactives just so I wouldnt accidentally make a top KD like I did last round.

7. Nobody in the game can outbuild me. This is just an actual fact, I've figured out every mathematical aspect of this game because its actually incredibly simple. Me and barricade together can simulate an absolutely flawless newbiemode for any strat, and we can always recover from any disadvantages no matter how shit our KDs are to start with. If you watch last round I put 0 effort by my standards into making a KD (barely any activity or planning in noob mode, failed 5/8 of my first 8 hits, didnt bother to calculate probes or spreadsheet until halfway through the round etc), and still ended up rank 1 land and way ahead of lynog's shit kd until I fell a bit behind to inexperience with SK probes, getting saboed down then forced to convert my KD expecting to be KTed. Jones had a great KD that round, but I wouldve easily held my own if not beaten him after my practice round with SK probes.

8. Who cares what you think, im goin to sleep gnight

Good Story Bro. Why don't we ever play league?
  • You can't ever be rank 100 after 2 weeks and claim to be the best kd of the round. No matter what unfolds after all the good players die.
  • Why do you nonsenses let him continue to make you reply hahah
  • edited April 2014
    Good Story Bro. Why don't we ever play league?

Im down but I've been out of town recently, we shouldve played when urf was around though, I was spamming games on blitz
    I hardly even reply to him. Just chip In with some facts and reply to others.

I hardly even reply to him. Just chip In with some facts and reply to others.

"Hardly"
    "Facts"

Why must you lie jones? There is no need to everyone accepts you as you are, 4ever 2nd place.

At least you are the alpha scouser, however low that bar is set

• Darius, is this guy related to you?

http://metro.co.uk/2014/04/17/is-this-selfie-addict-the-worlds-vainest-teenager-4702463/
    I'm actually not a big narccist about my looks. I'm good looking enough to date attractive girls but not so much that I don't have to put in the work.
  • lol that guy isnt all that good looking
  • What a vain cunt
  • hes 100% sausage jockey

• lol that guy isnt all that good looking
  • Is that pic a lad or a girl? Can't tell
    Its a heshe
  • So to have a good life, you have to brag about and justify it to a bunch of people on the internet... the shit I learn on a Monday.

I picture you being one of those instagram twats taking a picture of their meals every day "eating quinoa!!!! #healthyliving #lovemyboyfriend "

LOL that was hilarious, Zach takes notes and you can maybe live a decent life

• I wish I didn't read all that, my face hurts. Just my 2 cents, fairly certain the choochoo train didn't actually care about this round. I know myself I forgot to build units out of noob mode and was tired of playing all last round. Whatever bullshit you want to tell yourself Darius is whatever. But I'm pretty sure our goal was to build dws and hit shit and not live long.
  • Ya I tend to play 1-2 good rounds then go like 3-4 not really giving it my all. Doing okay this round if people would stop trying to KT me every 2-3 days because I hit them.
  • edited April 2014
    Ya I tend to play 1-2 good rounds then go like 3-4 not really giving it my all. Doing okay this round if people would stop trying to KT me every 2-3 days because I hit them.
    Dat irony tho
    The real question is mate....would you

The real question is mate....would you

Nope he would go for it guy or girl....dont deny it jones
  • bumping this thread for you Zeal, you forgot about it but you were involved haha
  • I remember this thread, it was sooooo saaaaaad....

As for the round, that didn't really play out how you said hahaha. Pretty sure the only players who could compare to you, signed up with the sole purpose of dying in two weeks. Not a great round to brag about tbh. We literally all made antiturtles or damn near and just rolled people nonstop.

I wouldn't even login to probe or find out who I was hitting, Flames would send me SoMs and I'd hit them. Laughs were had hahaha
  • I just read the whole thing and confirmed I'm hilarious.

This was a fun round, I'm glad it happened. As for your point, I could've had the most well built kd in the history of SK and I would've gotten rolled out by the 15 of you playing AT.

Does any of this really matter? Nah. But I had fun
  • I just read the whole thing and confirmed I'm hilarious.

This was a fun round, I'm glad it happened. As for your point, I could've had the most well built kd in the history of SK and I would've gotten rolled out by the 15 of you playing AT.

Does any of this really matter? Nah. But I had fun
    That was the point of the round, i think haha
  • What happened to me this round? I don't remember any of this? Tho, there are some good dariusisims. Better quote them all before he deletes and we lose the whole thing....×8=€×£×÷£