Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UNI KT

dbydby
edited April 2014 in Game Talk
SUPER HUGE ASS KT. For being an arrogant cheater, we will give whatever it takes to bring this guy down. Lets show the SK universe that cheating has no place in our hearts!

1:7 secret is out

Mission: Success
(April 12, 09:02:09)
Action: Spy on Kingdom
Losses: We lost a total of 1,550 probes in this mission.
Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: Lady Lanaya

Planets: 31,619
Networth: 9,024,461
Honor: 5,169
Platinum: 10,245
Power: 2,197,000
Population: 89,921

MA Protection: 0%
Planet Type: Terra Form

Soldiers: 6,740
Troopers: 112
Dragoons: 113,622
Fighters: 0
Laser Troopers: 11,299
Laser Dragoons: 75,359

Tanks: 247,373
Tactical Fighters: 774
Scientists: Unknown
Probes: Unknown

April 12, 08:13:59 The secret is out (1:7) Sabotage Power plants Your probes have successfully destroyed their power plants. The probe's computers report that they destroyed a total of 0 Nuclear Power Plants and a total of 146 Fusion Power Plants.
April 12, 08:14:05 The secret is out (1:7) Sabotage Power plants Failure
April 12, 08:14:12 The secret is out (1:7) Sabotage Power plants Your probes have successfully destroyed their power plants. The probe's computers report that they destroyed a total of 0 Nuclear Power Plants and a total of 139 Fusion Power Plants.
April 12, 08:14:17 The secret is out (1:7) Sabotage Power plants Your probes have successfully destroyed their power plants. The probe's computers report that they destroyed a total of 0 Nuclear Power Plants and a total of 132 Fusion Power Plants.
April 12, 08:14:23 The secret is out (1:7) Sabotage Power plants Failure
April 12, 08:59:52 The secret is out (1:7) Sabotage Power plants x Your probes have successfully destroyed their power plants. The probe's computers report that they destroyed a total of 0 Nuclear Power Plants and a total of 113 Fusion Power Plants.
April 12, 09:09:36 The secret is out (1:7) Sabotage Power plants x Your probes have successfully destroyed their power plants. The probe's computers report that they destroyed a total of 0 Nuclear Power Plants and a total of 109 Fusion Power Plants.
April 12, 09:09:39 The secret is out (1:7) Sabotage Power plants x Your probes have successfully destroyed their power plants. The probe's computers report that they destroyed a total of 0 Nuclear Power Plants and a total of 104 Fusion Power Plants.
April 12, 09:09:43 The secret is out (1:7) Sabotage Power plants x Your probes have successfully destroyed their power plants. The probe's computers report that they destroyed a total of 0 Nuclear Power Plants and a total of 99 Fusion Power Plants.
April 12, 09:09:46 The secret is out (1:7) Sabotage Power plants x Your probes have successfully destroyed their power plants. The probe's computers report that they destroyed a total of 0 Nuclear Power Plants and a total of 94 Fusion Power Plants.
April 12, 09:31:40 Our kingdom The secret is out (1:7) bravely defended against Commander Thor (1:13) and was victorious.
April 12, 09:38:08 The secret is out (1:7) Sabotage Power plants Failure
April 12, 09:38:10 The secret is out (1:7) Sabotage Power plants Your probes have successfully destroyed their power plants. The probe's computers report that they destroyed a total of 0 Nuclear Power Plants and a total of 89 Fusion Power Plants.
April 12, 09:38:13 The secret is out (1:7) Sabotage Power plants Failure
April 12, 09:38:14 The secret is out (1:7) Sabotage Power plants Your probes have successfully destroyed their power plants. The probe's computers report that they destroyed a total of 0 Nuclear Power Plants and a total of 85 Fusion Power Plants.
April 12, 09:38:16 The secret is out (1:7) Sabotage Power plants Failure

Comments

• Looks like a pretty easy kill to me, shite kingdom.
  • Back to hiding under your blanket Lynoob

Meanwhile, good luck have fun guys kting me :) if there's ever a way I would want to go out it's like this, please refer to the video in my signature haha

• Id like to see proof of calling me a cheater though, arrogant I'm okay with
  • edited April 2014
    From another thread:
    what part of I run this shit do you not get?
    You're "controlling the round", huh? And Rank 1 too? I'm guessing you already have some sad excuse as always to explain why it didn't happen as intended if you don't survive. :))

Just another fail to add to your long, long list of failures on SK. You're the worst player I've seen on SK in a long, long time when it comes to what they promised to do and what they actually delivered.
  • Lol sky
  • Lol sky
    Please tell me that your kingdoms death truly means you will never visit sk again.
  • Curious who all is kting darius
    Im curious why don't put more effort into his ban... :(
  • Stop hitting my sector leader or I will kill you.
  • Shit just got srs on sk
    Im curious why don't put more effort into his ban... :(
  • Lol all of tyrones hard work gets to go down the drain

And we get to watch the butthurt flow
  • I could keep banning when I'm on a comp not an issue
  • But he's been somewhat amendable lost both accounts already
  • edited April 2014
    Lol all of tyrones hard work gets to go down the drain

And we get to watch the butthurt flow
    Always 1 step ahead cory :)
  • edited April 2014

@darius n crew
  • I'm not lol Idgaf at all I'm hammered right now Hahahahaha, that's why I had to convert from rr or that cunt meadows would've killed me or I die of afk pop loss whole partying this whole weekend lmao stupidness bitxh
  • adorable
    Back to the blanket while I fingerblast your gf in the bathroom Lynoob
  • Guys you can't kill Darius. Remember he controls the universe. A black hole will appear and swallow you up if you try. Your futile efforts will only end in failure. Then he'll link some video of a very questionably gay leader to relate to himself.
  • Meadows actually spot in for obese
  • Spot on for once lol I'm leaving that One Hahahahaha
  • I tried organizing this before the Uni GBed Pimp. Good luck though, you will need it against a KD shared by him and his homies that run SK
  • I tried organizing this before the Uni GBed Pimp. Good luck though, you will need it against a KD shared by him and his homies that run SK
    Oh a new one, because I need to share with my level of activity Hahahahaha
  • (April 12, 13:17:45)Action:Spy on KingdomLosses:We lost a total of 1,194 probes in this mission.Report:The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: Lady Lanaya

Planets: 31,619
    Networth: 8,883,364
    Honor: 5,169
    Platinum: 346
    Power: 0
    Population: 89,921

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Terra Form

Soldiers: 2,646
    Troopers: 112
    Dragoons: 113,622
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 10,786
    Laser Dragoons: 84,905

Tanks: 238,281
    Tactical Fighters: 2,322
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknow

he is powerless now (took only 4 ticks)
    start with the fails people you are doing great
  • How can I be powerless when I am the most powerful being in the universe?
  • Ps it didn't take 4 ticks I've been getting saboed for alsmot 2 days Hahahahaha I just didn't rebuild them
  • Of course not, you've been building barracks probably after being forced to bend to my will. The power of Meadows compels you.
  • Start arsons on hI'm to and launch missles for lolz