Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UNI KT

Comments

• edited April 2014
    Darius' own rage probably blinds him, making him think everyone else is pissed off too for some reason.

But hey, he spends all his time driving to sweet parties in his really sweet car in his time off from his really sweet job ok. Get past the part where he's probably that awkward kid sitting on the couch by himself looking around to see if there's any video game consoles in the house while drinking mike's hard lemonade and I am sure he is just the life of the party.
    Argh how can someone be so much better than me at everythingggggggggggg better make shit up to make myself feel better as I keep getting proven wrong time and time again - Meadows
  • just ip ban him please
  • Dank worried about the well being of sk
  • just ip ban him please
  • Just boring to read these days
  • Just boring to read these days
    Ye and can you imagine what itll be like when im gone?

The biggest troll i ever pull will be when i leave and you realize what I really was for this game and the pfs

Its just like my ex gfs who text me telling about the guys after me who have tiny dicks or just plain cant get em off hahaha

• edited April 2014
    martyr tyrone op, basically a saint
  • martyr tyrone op, basically a saint
    i caught u editing that darius to tyrone cory

and nah I never did it for you guys, fuck all you guys haha i just think this shit is funny and this place is a goldmine of rage

• all of which comes from you pretty much. i don't think i've seen anyone else put up a good rage in awhile now.
  • Before Tyrone: SK sucked
    During Tyrone: sk sucks
    After tyron: SK will suck

Thnks 4 the mmrs
  • That wont apply to me darius haha, i find the pfs the same quality as before you joined. They had ups n downs but at the end of the day who gives a fuck whether sk is gone tomorrow or not?
  • all of which comes from you pretty much. i don't think i've seen anyone else put up a good rage in awhile now.
    Lol im not the one begging for an ip ban for any of you clowns

Or making 150 multis

Or just in general being agitated like I've even seen you get, stupid bitch
  • I don't get how you could even compare now to then Dank?
  • Darius thinks he is God's gift to the world.

Instead I find him to be more like a "pick your own" Hulu ad. I really could give a shit less, just get it over with...
  • I don't see what all the fuss is about, I havnt noticed shit. FC > Lyfe

Instead I find him to be more like a "pick your own" Hulu ad. I really could give a shit less, just get it over with...
    I also think you're gods gift to fast food restaurants you fat fuck

I also think you're gods gift to fast food restaurants you fat fuck
    rekt
  • Darius hard at work
  • edited April 2014
    I've seen daru before, he's just big boned :)

Edit" although, when was the last time bones jiggled?
  • I wonder what it's like being a cunt all day.
    You're the expert champ
    You're the expert champ
    Rekt
  • He has literally become his own hype man. God that's sad.
  • lol meadows. You described half of sk, the kid sitting awkwardly on the couch with a mike hards lemonade.
  • Currently drinking redds
  • Pretty nice really, but bein a cunt and a god, the world may never know. But we can always ask dari :)
  • edited April 2014
    this is why youre fat
  • edited April 2014
    Im drinking Corona. Not my first choice but this liquor store has a pretty shitty selection.
  • edited April 2014
    lol