Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UNI KT

Comments

• edited April 2014
    Only thing I lied about is a the wow thing, which I have admitted to but isn't even that far from the truth. I have that much money and I was a top tier player by any measure. I forgot my own names and kds from 6 years ago, so my memory wasn't perfect, but I did start the round late and did finish rank 1, so the s2 thing wasn't a lie. I've been rank 1 every single round I've played on here and goc yet my kds are bang average according to you.

I fuck hotter girls than you'll ever fuck, I make more money than you'll ever make, I have more fun than you'll ever have, and I can build a better star kingdom than you'll ever build. You can talk as much shit as you want Lynog but I'll always be better than you, some middle aged faggot arguing with a 22 year old on the internet who posts only to troll him for being such an obnoxious cunt about your former dominance of the most meaningless era of the most meaningless game in existence. All you can do is call me a liar as you drink tea while you put on rogaine every morning while you live out your average life as a British peasant who can only brag about your soccer team winning and beating nobody in a dead text based internet game, which even that I have taken from you. 4 threads about my kd this round and 2k+ news easily, and you were just another dead random at who made goons then died.
  • So tldr you fuckin mad Lynog
  • See 2 posts above this for tldr mad bro^^^^^
  • See 2 posts above this for tldr mad bro^^^^^
    LOL
  • While darius rages and laughs at lynog for dying.....darius is dead kinda ironic.
  • I really regret reading that long rant by Tyrone above. So many assumptions, so much fail and so much butt-hurt.
  • While darius rages and laughs at lynog for dying.....darius is dead kinda ironic.
    I died the way Lynog usually brags about, monster kd who was a threat to the uni and
    died to hundreds of Multis and the uni working together

He died as a shitty at trying to break the true tops of the round but failing which he gave barricade shit for last round, who at least managed to roll them out instead of dying completely irrelevant to the endgame.

That is the true irony Damdred, and that's why he and jones stopped talking shit for a week like the bitches they are, they had nothing to say.
  • edited April 2014
    Monster hahahahahahahahahahaha

200k tanks r/r

Monster he says.

I stopped replying to you because you have nothing new to say, so therefore I have nothing new to say.

Also if darius post is over 10 words, it has atleast 5 lies. Go figure.

• Monster hahahahahahahahahahaha

200k tanks r/r

Monster he says.

I stopped replying to you because you have nothing new to say, so therefore I have nothing new to say.

Also if darius post is over 10 words, it has atleast 5 lies. Go figure.

I had 300k tanks and 100k Lds. I got failed on for 2 days and 3 top 15 kds got ruined or killed suiciding on me with every wl, after 2 weeks of constant kidnaps sabos, then bot Multis trying to pk me, having to convert all my buildings so I could go party for the weekend, all while gettig failed on by 20 Multis for 8-10k tanks lost for about a week straight, and I was still 3 mill ahead of rank 2 most of the time, who was also rr and mount.

You're an idiot

• I'm going to award this kill to Meadows/Tyrsis.

Good work to both of us.
  • your nose gets bigger with every post you make you lying little nigger
  • He didn't even build r/r right.
  • I've never seen such an awful amount of fail followed by so many words of greatness.

Compulsive liar
    Would love to hear how I did it wrong meadows
  • I've never seen such an awful amount of fail followed by so many words of greatness.

Compulsive liar
    Lol anyone with my Sok could confirm, I had 275k right before first Thor suicided on me and 100k Lds after training 40k that morning.

U see you are the one telling lies here retard
  • your nose gets bigger with every post you make you lying little nigger
    Grr I'm Lynog and I'm stupid and bald, fear my wrath
    all of it
    all of it
    Yeah that's what I thought you can't correct shit.
  • neither can you because you died
  • Darius never dies. He is rank 1!!!
  • neither can you because you died
    Was bored anyways lol just needed to live until this weekend. Swimming season is over so I can go visit my buds every weekend now, and I was neglecting dariusbrother in neverwinter

If I wanted to live I would've continued to keep a low profile and not call everyone in the uni my bitches Ahaha

I like not having to log in now, maybe I'll just stay around on the Pfs and troll you nerds when I'm at work or bored without even a kd for you to suicide your anger on
  • You fool 0 people. You'll play next round.

Starkingdoms is your life, it's means the world to you.

This is just your attempt of starting early to try and hide your rank 70 kd next round. Good luck.
  • You fool 0 people. You'll play next round.

Starkingdoms is your life, it's means the world to you.

This is just your attempt of starting early to try and hide your rank 70 kd next round. Good luck.
    Yeah I'll definitely sign up Jones, have fun looking for me all round
  • you did do a good enough job of hiding though, i didn't even know that kd existed and i had hit the kd right above you at one point. i never expected you to sux that much. but you really suxed.
  • you did do a good enough job of hiding though, i didn't even know that kd existed and i had hit the kd right above you at one point. i never expected you to sux that much. but you really suxed.
    I suxed just enough. TFSL in the top 3 right off the bar would've gotten railed first thing. Jones asked me if I was tf too hahaha

I feel bad for all the tfsls next round who don't immediately reveal hahha gonna get rage Multied like no other I bet
    Its honestly harder to do that bad at the start than what it is to be bigger. Must of been disbanding units or somethin hahaha
  • edited April 2014
    you did do a good enough job of hiding though, i didn't even know that kd existed and i had hit the kd right above you at one point. i never expected you to sux that much. but you really suxed.
    Its honestly harder to do that bad at the start than what it is to be bigger. Must of been disbanding units or somethin hahaha
    I had longevity at 2.5k land lol
  • sounds like god strat