Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UNI KT

Comments

• SK: Without some friends, you aren't worth much.

Even the RO guys are rolling their eyes at him.

"Barricade and Darius 4 lyfe" - Scribbled on a bathroom stall somewhere
  • everyone has their "pf persona" i have the dont give a crap lets have fun and play ww troll persona

he chose the "lynog copycat persona plus alpha" which made 99% of sk hate his guts

you need someone with a strong persona on the pfs to keep it "lively"

back in rd 30ish we had neal and fepo posting war propaganda on the pfs and it was kinda funny to read...now we just have jones and darius

all in all a lively pf isnt a bad thing
  • everyone has their "pf persona" i have the dont give a crap lets have fun and play ww troll persona

he chose the "lynog copycat persona plus alpha" which made 99% of sk hate his guts

back in rd 30ish we had neal and fepo posting war propaganda on the pfs and it was kinda funny to read...now we just have jones and darius

difference being its not a persona and he isnt a top player, mine is a persona and im the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be.
  • I love bad bitches that's my fuckin problem
  • Lol Lynog
  • U r not even best scouser lol
  • Scousers might win the premiership they beat CTID
  • U r not even best scouser lol
    Rekt

difference being its not a persona and he isnt a top player, mine is a persona and im the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be.
    True dat Brother!
  • guess no ones gonna kill the other kds that were rr

sk justice :D
    Which ones?
  • edited April 2014
    It's not worth arguing about this. Darius has done what nobody else could in 15 years of Starkingdoms. Congrats to the most dominant player ever to grace the game.

:lays his crown at Darius's feet:

The wisemen of FC acknowledge and grant your triumph. Congrats Darius Caesar.
  • Boom:

You send a missile strike to The secret is out (1:7).
    Out of the 170 missiles sent, 0 were destroyed by their missile shields.
    The total damage done to their kingdom is 675 planets and 4,987 population.
  • I don't get how you could even compare now to then Dank?
  • edited April 2014
    I don't get how you could even compare now to then Dank?
    Because it was never done and the odds against him despite a shrinking base has not changed. There is still an open door for him to be topped by finishing first as well... but with the smack talking and rage he induced I doubt even then it would truly top him. Still a possibility though.

Who is this server war against? Where is the proof? Why is he banned? How did he defeat the bot scripts?

Rank 1 all time cuz the idiots nailed him to the cross. I've been on that cross and I am telling him I was bad I sinned. You do not belong here.
  • He's banned for not listening to a simple thing to keep all rage to one thread but nope i could of ip banned but I'm nice
  • more boom

Mission Failure
    (April 13, 13:53:09)
    Losses
    Soldiers: 0
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 15,329
    Fighters: 0
    Tanks: 0
    Tactical Fighters: 0

Our scans report that we killed about 15,280 enemy units.
  • He's banned for not listening to a simple thing to keep all rage to one thread but nope i could of ip banned but I'm nice
    Yeah you pretty much ended StarKingdoms. Good job watch as the rest leave. You have to understand how few of us there are that create a side that can be fought. It is already at the point where creating an alliance is not profitable. The majority of your members are multis and spies. If you are lucky you can get about six to ten real people to put up a fight. We really don't want to watch you act like a forum cop to boot.
  • edited April 2014
    darius made more people not come on forums than me slapping him on the wrists for a time.

Big woop asked him not to turn every thread into a rage fest. he didn't listen banned his main. he's being amendable to that now and I'm not banning him more.

and if that ruined sk idk what id call the past 10 years
  • other better games and ppl moving on

who wants to play sk when ppl can play league and dota2
  • I like loaf
  • I like fat chicks
  • all threads become the same, whats the point to post when its always the same.
    this is worse than kesha bashing kds with his multies or bean flooding the pfs with multies to make it unresponsive
  • all threads become the same, whats the point to post when its always the same.
    this is worse than kesha bashing kds with his multies or bean flooding the pfs with multies to make it unresponsive
    So basically youre so mad youre basically unable to even post

Flawless victory

Flawless victory
    No, he is politely telling you to fuck off.
  • I like loaf
    I like dams and dredlocks
  • So much love
  • You made me laugh at work you get a thumbs up

Flawless victory
    No, he is politely telling you to fuck off.
    Youre so mad thats all you can post lol

Dont understand why you even bother
  • just ip ban him please
  • Darius' own rage probably blinds him, making him think everyone else is pissed off too for some reason.

But hey, he spends all his time driving to sweet parties in his really sweet car in his time off from his really sweet job ok. Get past the part where he's probably that awkward kid sitting on the couch by himself looking around to see if there's any video game consoles in the house while drinking mike's hard lemonade and I am sure he is just the life of the party.