Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

you guis suxor

12345679»

Comments

• Like we said sir, there's nothing for you here. This is a private club, and your name is not on the list.
    This is cute you keep calling me sir and I keep calling you a dumb bitch, just like it would be in the real world

• Turn looked like it could be pretty interesting. One of the few ads I've seen on AMC lately that looks good. Way better than the stupid crap like what.. Comic Book Men? Game of Arms? Every time I see an advertisement for either of those I can't imagine why anyone would watch them. Maybe I'm just missing something there.

I still can't stop watching NCIS too, even though the writing seems to get worse every season. Probably because Michael Weatherly is super smokin'.
  • Someones mad brah, I can smell it xD
  • edited April 2014
    How vile, disgusting and downright creepy some people are. They always want to be the centre of attention.

"Look at me! Look at me! Respect, admire and adore me! Look at how perfect I am!" - If he were worthy of such things, people would do it and say it themselves anyway. Instead, he's just a tiny little insignificant failure trying to be someone important by visiting the forums of an almost dead game.

His brother was probably the favourite child and received all the attention in his family for being so much better looking, smarter and more intelligent at everything than this failure so now he craves it from anyone and everyone else. After all, we don't see his brother here seeking any attention do we unlike this inferior one? Winners tend not to crave attention. He automatically wins just for that.
  • God damn what did I miss? Darius has quit trolling and is genuinely furious with meadows hahahaha
  • I win. Gg wp Cory op thanks for coming out kids
  • God damn what did I miss? Darius has quit trolling and is genuinely furious with meadows hahahaha
    Just a classic case of a bad troll falling on his face in front of a superior one pretty much. I learned from flazer!
  • He didnt get enough hugs as a baby
  • edited April 2014
    No doubt he's writing out some long reply that hardly anyone will fully read. Someone should find out who his employer is (If he does indeed work) and tell them just how useless he is and how much time he wastes playing games while working.
  • It's probably his dad or something giving him a pity job anyway.
  • Very angry guy is he. Adorable
  • How vile, disgusting and downright creepy some people are. They always want to be the centre of attention.

"Look at me! Look at me! Respect, admire and adore me! Look at how perfect I am!" - If he were worthy of such things, people would do it and say it themselves anyway. Instead, he's just a tiny little insignificant failure trying to be someone important by visiting the forums of an almost dead game.

His brother was probably the favourite child and received all the attention in his family for being so much better looking, smarter and more intelligent at everything than this failure so now he craves it from anyone and everyone else. After all, we don't see his brother here seeking any attention do we unlike this inferior one? Winners tend not to crave attention. He automatically wins just for that.
    Nah sky I just wanted to build a nostalgia KD in peace and harmony with the uni last summer while I was bored at my internship, but Jones came in and ruined it, so since I had nothing to do I decided to unleash my Darius troll personality on you guys which had remained latent since the good old WoW days.

It was such a great success and I kept myself entertained for months, until eventually I discovered GoC and just played my browser game in relative peace over there. When that game died I got bored because I was still in college and had better things to do anyways.

When I got back to my job again, I needed something to keep me busy in the downtimes while I did training and as a break from doing work, so I started playin again to build a shitty little kd I barely created on time for the round to start to pass time. Unfortunately I made it too well and ended up hitting rank 1, which got me a bunch of attention from my earlier Darius trolling. Unable to keep up the troll with no real motivation to at that point and barricade on vacation so I had nobody to laugh about it with anyways, I just stopped trollin and tried to be relatively nice to you guys, which was a challenge let me tell you. Most of you are genuinely uninteresting faggots

Anyways, Jones and them thought theyd be real clever and run the choochoo on me, which I had seen coming nearly a month before and couldnt give less of a fuck about and wouldve continued acting how I was last round, but then they started trying to troll me again.

So I took what I learned observing the previous round and used all their advice, tricks, and methods to dominate them, kill every single one of their shittily built KDs with a round bonus literally designed for trash DW AT players who just rob inactives and farm to 2.5k land before converting and offense of free goons while their minons farm down everyone else who has an offense until then.

Then I decided to teach them what a true troll is like until they cant even visit the forums anymore without getting a massive headache just like everyone else theyve chased away with their cringey ass circlejerk over the years.

Now my job is getting real and I dont have time for this shit anymore, so I'll take my rank 1 trophy and leave laughing at all of you and how pathetic you actually are.

TL;DR You mad
  • Holy crap sky you were right, he did go on a rage rant that I couldn't be bothered to read.
  • Holy crap sky you were right, he did go on a rage rant that I couldn't be bothered to read.
    You should, its a good read.

Yo dank screenshot that post too, if anyone asks about who Darius really was thats a pretty good explanation
  • I'm taking a nice shit right now. But don't worry, I'm not going to be bothered with reading walls of text.
  • Absolutely hilarious
  • edited April 2014
    Holy crap sky you were right, he did go on a rage rant that I couldn't be bothered to read.
    I couldn't be bothered as well, lol. He should consider writing an autobiography about the first 20-whatever years of his life and spare the SK forums any further unwanted details. I'm sure he'll have lots to talk about that a couple of people may want to read including details of his scary Rank 1 kingdom, WoW, brotherly love, feta cheese, penis size and a whole host of other bizarre things.
    I couldn't be bothered as well, lol. He should consider writing an autobiography about the first 20-whatever years of his life and spare the SK forums any further unwanted details. I'm sure he'll have lots to talk about that a couple of people may want to read.
    I actually have led a pretty interesting life, most people enjoy listening to my stories. Nothing ridiculous but most of my memories are of the funny moment from my past, I can share one here if you want. Bored eatin dinner atm.
  • Please share.

*Exits thread*
  • Wait, is darius the rank 1 I flamed on about? Funny... and ironic, I had no idea