Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

you guis suxor

Comments

• Sky you are fucking gold mate, 24 carat fucking gold. Hahhaha
  • SK legacy :') adorable
  • If you want a good rank 1 KD do what I did :D From early to late game #1 hit all competition, explored and hit inacts to 1500-2k land then attacked for 170,000.
  • All I effectively see is a person who couldn't win against them so killed them off (Secondary reasons include the Choo Choo last round). Hardly anyone cares when such things happen because they still won the round.
    He didnt actually kill anyone Sky, the choo choo happened again and we all got posted by several ALs for it. His killing us is like danks killing us that he always mentions, we died but it wasnt actually him haha.
  • All I effectively see is a person who couldn't win against them so killed them off (Secondary reasons include the Choo Choo last round). Hardly anyone cares when such things happen because they still won the round.
    He didnt actually kill anyone Sky, the choo choo happened again and we all got posted by several ALs for it. His killing us is like danks killing us that he always mentions, we died but it wasnt actually him haha.
    i was actually killed by a shedload of multies mixed in with their main KDs, probably a few legit hits in their too but not many. GG if you wanna take the credit for that though.
  • I didnt make mine to kill you darinoob, I made mine cause that was the only logical choice for the round.

God help me if I ever play again and live past 3 weeks.
  • I think your fanclub is small though. I was in that blast, most of them havent played latelt and have no fucking clue who you are haha
  • I think your fanclub is small though. I was in that blast, most of them havent played latelt and have no fucking clue who you are haha
    most who have played lately have no clue who he is either
    :))
    I have my own blast lol enough said
    Oh you misunderstood, it was just a choochoo train for any and all who wanted to meet Thomas & friends. Was never online if/when you were discussed.

• He didnt actually kill anyone Sky, the choo choo happened again and we all got posted by several ALs for it. His killing us is like danks killing us that he always mentions, we died but it wasnt actually him haha.
    Yeah, I remember the Choo Choo this round when Darius went kingdom hopping. I was just trying to highlight how he contradicted himself by saying he wanted to compete against better players, then apparently claim to have killed off his competition and thus confirm that he is an inferior player (Even though he didn't kill anyone)

He's no stranger to making stuff up though or trying to take credit for things, lol. You would think that he'd get bored by now or something but I guess it fits into his delusions of grandeur. :)
    most who have played lately have no clue who he is either
    :))
    Hahahahaha
  • U know deep down i think u guys enjoy darius making these funny posts
  • Deep down I want him to sponsor a little brother or go help out at a soup kitchen.
  • Hahahahaha sky dragon wins again.

Like lynch said, we targeted by MY/RO finished by their multis. Same shit different round
  • To note there was no early war for one reason.

starting als: vilt , damdred, arson,mercer, viva

basically 4 als who didn't want it in a blast together.... then i get sick and quit and vilt gets multid to death and people get posted for running trains. There was no early round war because of us.

So take credit if you want but vilt and multis basically killed the scousers and vivas rogue ua members. So overall they died but the kingdons that helped lost more credability with the general playerbase than you gained....especially since so many matches occured
  • Deep down I want him to sponsor a little brother or go help out at a soup kitchen.
    Come down here cory ill get you set up i know people
  • U know deep down i think u guys enjoy darius making these funny posts
    Honestly it was mildly entertaining at first, now it's just the same boring stuf reworded
  • Tbh Darius is just the current whipping boy. Skydragon had it before him but sky caved in early.

Dank was before that but he never gave up so it Got boring. I think hihaters was before that but he had a looot of heart... Such a moron but props to him for sticking to his guns.

If sk is around in a year, itll probably go back to dank or maybe someone new.
  • I dont even know what MY is hahaha

I just heard Dan roll this guy....ok...Dan roll that guy...ok

• I meant pf whipping boy, i dont care about in game crap haha I give away all my kds nowadays out of boredom.
  • Darius calling people delusional paaaaahahahahhaahhaha
  • edited April 2014
    Deep down I want him to sponsor a little brother or go help out at a soup kitchen.
    Come down here cory ill get you set up i know people
    I do plenty of charity work and donating with my non-sk time.

Edit: unless you want to GIVE tyrone a little brother... in that case we can make a baby and since I'll be the father, it will be tyrones half brother
  • Guess your right darius damn every alliance I've formed is a sham and all those rank one alliances I've led through gang bangs and won must be a dellusion...... yep what can i say
  • edited April 2014
    U know deep down i think u guys enjoy darius making these funny posts
    Honestly it was mildly entertaining at first, now it's just the same boring stuf reworded
  • Darius must feel good getting #1 when really there is no competition
  • only three words to sum up here:

unemployed college dropout
  • Truth ^ also a virgin should be added in there.
  • You people have to much free time.
  • You people have to much free time.
    not you people darubanoob, just the one guy who literally chases people from the forums with his regurgitated verbal diarrhea, i used to like coming in here for shits and giggles, now i just cant stand the place and i bet im not the only person feeling that way.

If it wasnt for old buddies being in here and the odd skydragon post just talking absolute sense i doubt i would even bother checking them, ive put a ignore blanket on the one tosser spewing all the shit but he follows me around like an smelly fart, its pathetic.
  • I have said time and time again the community should be able to ask for a ban if it can be agreed upon. between you and me Lynog, the place has gone to shit.