Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

you guis suxor

edited April 2014 in General
The secret is out (1:7)
Kingdom Information 
Planet Type: Terra Form 
Networth: 6,639,997 (1) 
Land: 20,196 (1) 
Honor: 3,599 (37) 
Networth/Land Ratio: 328.78 (25)

Were how far into this shit and this is the best we have? Holy sweet 10 lb 11 oz baby jesus on a cross.

Comments

• Well what do you expect when half the good builders build nasty DW KDs and Choo Choo the other half that love to turtle. On top of that there has been a couple wars. With people on a RR witch hunt you can probably count out the top 6-7 KDs too so we are looking at maybe a 10 mil KD lol
  • Answer to first question, 1 month. Give or take a day
  • Js, 1 month in, we gotta do better then that, slackers!!
  • >kill all the good builders
    >where are all the good builders tho?
  • That KD wasnt even top 50 when we was all alive.
  • If jones said that, he was flat out wrong hahaha, first wars usually happen well before then and cleanse many of the better players.
  • Most top builders turtle to that point and just hit inacs and tic rob inacs until they get Longevity and exploring finally gets boring. I could never find the patience to tic hit or rob inacs so I tend to make too much offense by then and die in early wars.
  • SK has been strange lately, the dynamic has changed with broken DW, the standards we knew have kinda shifted haha
  • Ya but it also made this round very fun for us haha
  • edited April 2014
    Taking down the server for 1-2 days would probably the best way to get ride of all R/R kds. :-)
  • edited April 2014
    HAHAHAHA darius that's just a straight up lie. I have never once said that.

If I was going to reference anything I would say the race to 1 mil nw can be intresting if the good players don't die. Almost all good players are dead by 1 mil though unless full on turtle.

The best players always die early most rounds, last round was an exception.

It's a well known fact we laugh at junk players who turtle early and aren't even top 50 early round then emerge once everyone dies and think they're hot shit. This is usually how the Romanians play every round.

• edited April 2014
    Go and find me wher I said that about 2 mil NW and I will give you a full written apology

I know I never said it because early game is usually the only part that's even slightly competitve
  • Hahahahaha why u mad bro.

Darius lying with 0 proof again, what's new.

What we do is spank people, what happens to us is getting killed for being the best. Difference.

Don't you feel embarrased darius that I don't even need to put you in your place anymore? I don't need to waste my time I have others doing it for me. Even funnier it was sky dragon putting you in your place and he fucking hates me and multi'd me numerous times. Must hurt that ego of yours hahahahaha
  • Does this really need to degrade in to a Darius vs the world blah blah thread?
  • Hahahah I love the way it hurts you so
    Much that your obviously the inferior player
  • A kd that wasnt even worth the unit losses to hit for the first few weeks is now top. What a surprise
  • A kd that wasnt even worth the unit losses to hit for the first few weeks is now top. What a surprise
    My thoughts exactly.

/thread
  • Oh wow that is you. 2nd round in a row you have shamed yourself.

I honestly thought you was pretty decent. Not as good as you say but good at least, hmm.
  • edited April 2014
    Don't reply dan, Carl will shit on your car otherwise hahaha
  • Your money is useless here, go and buy some Pokemon hahahaha
  • You play Pokemon tho and lie about winning online games hahahahahha winner
  • edited April 2014
    If anyone ever caught me out lying about an online game like lynog did to you about wow I would dissapear or shut up and stop lying

An yet here you are telling even more lies

It's brilliant.

You have everyone convinced your Down syndrome hahahaha
  • You two are a cute couple.
  • Today's lesson is nothing good can come from replying to a retard
  • Who were Atreyu and Puriel? They didn't have kds to brag about tbh darius, well defended sure but they weren't even on par with some past kds ive made and that speaks for itself.
  • Yeah, I expect to kill you when running it while you're online, clearly I am so disappointed. Have fun still logging in every single tick for the rest of the round to make sure your only accomplishment in life stays kickin', though :D
  • Shamed myself? I spent the first 2 weeks half inactive getting a job irl and then made a rank 1 kd from rank 80 in 4 days lol.

Not to mention it was directly versus a mount rr as terra when he had double my land to start with, and I converted almost a week after he did.

There's no excuse, there was no early war just noob made dw ats dying as usual. You're only lying to yourself if you don't give credit for that. Perfect wls and spreadsheeted every rob for days

Only kds better than mine were puriel and atreyu early in the round
    Im not going to get into that because I got bored of responding to your trolling even though it made the pfs fun for a bit, but yeah I am surprised. Expected something decent.
  • As the thread degrades to people being called dumb bitch and retard, I have a Spidey sense that this thread is going to be locked.
  • Shamed myself? I spent the first 2 weeks half inactive getting a job irl and then made a rank 1 kd from rank 80 in 4 days lol.

Not to mention it was directly versus a mount rr as terra when he had double my land to start with, and I converted almost a week after he did.

There's no excuse, there was no early war just noob made dw ats dying as usual. You're only lying to yourself if you don't give credit for that. Perfect wls and spreadsheeted every rob for days

Only kds better than mine were puriel and atreyu early in the round
    Im not going to get into that because I got bored of responding to your trolling even though it made the pfs fun for a bit, but yeah I am surprised. Expected something decent.
    Curious what could make it better? I could've made a dw much bigger than jones or Lynoob but it would've been ated by one of their 20 at friends, what would be the point?

Honest question here what could I have done better than I did already?
    Just like you did last round even after they got hit?

Well if finishing a round was your plan then I guess it went well. Good way to get a rank over those better than you when you know they will die for being a threat. Just a bit boring imo having inferior kds