Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What games are you currently playing?

Comments

• Sounds like you might take gaming a bit more seriously than I do Tyrone. It is a hobby I enjoy, not a eastern European country I'm trying to conquer.
    I,d conquer finland if i could
  • Goat simuilator hahahahaha
    The head effect when climbing stairs is too much hilarious

Duration: 60seconds
  • edited March 2014
    I've been playing the new South Park game. It's very well done and has the look and feel that you are interacting with the show. If you desire to play on PC greenmangaming has 20% off and with a google search you should be able to get a 25% off coupon that works there. I was waiting on this to come out and drop in price, but I bought it day one once I saw the coupon. The reviews were too good.

• Rome 2 with mods
    Day Z standalone preaplha
    Rust prealpha
    Wasteland 2 prealpha
    Some BF4

waiting for Dark Souls 2 to come out on PC
  • How have you liked dayz? I played for about an hour last night and was bored silly. Found one guy who promptly shot me down in electro. I tend to have more fun on rust.
  • edited March 2014
    I love Day Z, I play with a few of my friends and we go around and hunt down bandits and assist bambis or recruit them...or sometimes handcuff and force feed them disinfectant, before making them form a line of slaves behind us.

I often find myself bored of Rust and going back on Day Z, plus Day Z looks amazing maxed out.
  • DayZ is pretty, but building up and raiding on rust is more fun with my group of buddies. I have played a lot more rust tho. I need to play more dayZ. Hoping for vehicles and stuff soon.
  • Since I know we are all gamers here, what are you guys and gals playing these days?

Right now I play a bit of DOTA 2 with some friends a few nights a week. I also have been playing baldurs gate enhanced edition (single player andultiplayer with some friends) and some other random things here and there. Prison architect a bit as well.

I'm probably going to play "the last of us", gta5, and saints row 4 this fall. BaldurS gate 2 enhanced edition also drops November 15th, really looking forward to that.
    Battlefield 4 on PS4
    and
    Civilization 5 on PC
  • I'm with Darius on this one. I don't think League is P2W at all. It would be if you could buy runes with RP but you can't and thank god for that. I play with friends that only have 50% of the champions and it's not an issue at all really. The weekly F2P champs help as well.
    I'm going to have to agree here as well. Change the look and feel of the game, that's all fine and dandy. Once you start giving buffs you end up with a pt like DW. Then the game blows.

P. S. Not asking for shenanigans, but the Darius in this thread seems pretty chill to me.
  • Saints row 4 ps3. Looking for somebody to do some coop with
  • also i agree with dank if you like south park try the game, its pretty fun but really easy to cheese on
  • I do love me some south park, I might have to get it on pc
  • damn Day Z is so good
  • Traded in TitanFall yesterday, same crap different game and bored the hell out of me in a week. Ill stick with BF4 on X1
  • that makes me happy, because I play one good jrpg every 1-2 years if that :(
  • That makes me happy brave is a great game
  • I haven't played it, but heard good things. I am thinking about buying some of the Ys games on steam, and Skyborn is also on my steam wishlist.
  • Demon Souls, Dark Souls, and Dark Souls 2 coming out soon

Some of the best, most challenging, and rewarding games you can play
  • Dark Souls 2 has been out for 3 weeks, unless PC release was after consoles? It's fantastic though. Dark Souls still has my heart because it's the one I played first, Demons Souls was just as good, but I think Dark Souls 2 is probably the best when I remove the bias from playing DS1 first.

Anyways, Dark Souls 2 and Titanfall are what I've been playing.
  • Dark Souls 2 comes out in 23 days for PC
  • edited April 2014
    Dank is an advert bot. Who brainwashed you gd it.
  • Not sure if you are talking about me because I don't do crack therefore I can't be Dank
  • Currently playing InFAMOUS: SS and I'm pretty impressed. Who is currently playing multiplayer games for PS4?
  • edited April 2014
    Playing Calls of Juarez. It's pretty sweet and you can grab it on sale for 5 bucks. It is a bit like Borderlands style of artwork with a story sewed in. I recommend trying it but no anti aliasing so if that annoys you then you must run aa through another program. I have no idea why they did this.
  • Picked up the humble weekly sale for $6. Includes natural selection 2, critter crunch, pixel junk monsters, and hotline Miami.

I'm addicted to these damn sales....I beat fez and am working on dust: an elysian tale still about 60% done with it.
  • day z /thread
  • still waiting for choppers
  • edited April 2014

Nobody gives a fuck about you CountDipshit. Have to earn that round here.