Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What games are you currently playing?

Comments

• csgo, dota2, football manager. that's all :) and candycrushsaga ofc !
  • Steam sale = empty wallet

I bought Don't Starve, Baldur's Gate enhanced, and Heroes of might and magic 5.

Been strangely addicted to Don't Starve. It's really a fun game
  • Dank the exploring is a lot of fun. Its like mine craft with more fighting. If she likes building mc might be a good a choice.

I bought Monaco, BioShock infinite, walking dead and 400days dlc, and I got the lastt of us in the mail from a bud....but I can't stop playing baldurs gate 2
  • Diablo3 for 360. Didnt enjoy those games on PC but they are right at home on a console. Rocking the demon hunter :)
  • I heard they were a pleasant surprise on console. I quit d3 after making some hellfire rings. Never got around to beating act 4 on HC
  • edited December 2013

Saw it on Television marking the arrival of the PS4 and XBOne. Thought it was a fascinating programme to watch.
  • I heard they were a pleasant surprise on console. I quit d3 after making some hellfire rings. Never got around to beating act 4 on HC
    I never liked them on PC but lovin it on xbox, so theres that.
  • edited December 2013
    Thanks Cory I'll introduce her to Minecraft next. I thought these games might be too complex considering she can't really read yet but they catch on so fast. Don't tell anyone but she is a pro at Saints Row IV. She has to call it the purple game so nobody knows what she is saying.
  • edited December 2013
    My 2 year old loves horsing around on the mobile mine craft and PC mine craft. You can also turn on peaceful/creative modes so she doesn't have to worry about mobs, just building and understanding mechanics.
  • Minecraft is much much better than terraria, they will love it. Its addictive as shit
  • Minecraft is much much better than terraria, they will love it. Its addictive as shit
    Minecraft is certainly better all around, but terraria has a special co-op charm, and there is a bit of difficulty to actually beating it with an "end-game".
  • Thanks Cory I'll introduce her to Minecraft next. I thought these games might be too complex considering she can't really read yet but they catch on so fast. Don't tell anyone but she is a pro at Saints Row IV. She has to call it the purple game so nobody knows what she is saying.
    Dank, don't hesitate to throw her in there. It is far easier on the 360 though. My 3 year old loves to play it on creative. My son still makes me chuckle when he plays.
  • Picked up Monaco, PC Gamer labeled it "one of the best Co-Op games ever". My two buddies and I played for about 45 minutes last night and enjoyed the pis out of it. If you have friends that have it/play it, I would suggest picking it up next time it is on sale (I got it for $3)
  • i've been playing LoL alot more lately. rocking that struggle to support carry out of bronze.
  • I haven't played much the last week. Couple DOTA games and some Risk of Rain is all.
  • Obsidians kicker starter game project eternity has been renamed to pillars of eternity. Teaser trailer out now. Droooool!!!!!
  • I'm really excited for Star Citizen. I miss the days when Space sims were awesome. Spent so much of my time on XvsTIE and Freelancer
  • Bought rust last week til dayz comes out. Pretty sweet game.

Dayz came out last night. bought it.
  • Played dayz awhile ago, it didnt seem terrible. Our group played a bit but lost interest for w/e reason... wouldnt rule it out again though.

Just chuggin along thru ActIII on DiabloIII... theres something really amusing about diving into a huge swarm of demons and exploding them all.
  • Dayz standalone released yesterday. Its really buggy, but I'm looking forward to it. My group of 5-6 buddies like to terrorize servers for a few hours at a time.
  • Ff14 first big patch pretty fun
  • I was watching dayz standalone streams and didnt see a single zombie

Some guy said he was playing for 2 hours and saw 7 zombies and 10 other players

The fuck is going on, if you put your head above the blades of grass on the old one there would be more than 7 zombies running after you immediately.
  • I was watching dayz standalone streams and didnt see a single zombie

Some guy said he was playing for 2 hours and saw 7 zombies and 10 other players

The fuck is going on, if you put your head above the blades of grass on the old one there would be more than 7 zombies running after you immediately.
    I like it although 2 hours for 7 zombies is a bit harsh. Reminds me of the old AvP games when you played as the Marines. The fighting was fun, the walking around with that goddamn handscanner beep just made me shit my pants constantly. fucking aliens
  • id prefer few over long time, than many over short time

gets more dramatic and scary and paranoid like that :-p

Plus, bandits are usually more scary than zombies.

not when they are the easiest things on earth to kill

on the mod you died from being overrun, on this seeing them 1 or 2 at a time....might aswel be none at all, id rather play wasteland which is a much better mod
  • Have to agree on the dayz standalone. In played for 30 minutes and have never been so bored. I saw 1 person, zero zombies, and found zero items. It was really boring to me at this point.
  • Have to agree on the dayz standalone. In played for 30 minutes and have never been so bored. I saw 1 person, zero zombies, and found zero items. It was really boring to me at this point.
    Maybe u bought a Farm simulator by mistake? Go start planting seeds n shit