Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What games are you currently playing?

Comments

• I punched some black chick and she started bleeding, then she clobbered me unconscious with a pipe wrench. Don't get me started on the nighttime servers. It is so god damn dark for actual night time game play. Redunk. Rust alpha > dayz alpha so far.
  • Picked up the humble indie bundle 11 this week. Hoping to try some of those games out. FEZ and guacamole are high on my to-do list.
  • Sucessfully playing No Luca No
  • This..a game where you dont let cat drink milk

• This..a game where you dont let cat drink milk

Pie already holds the high score, no sense in trying to beat that.

• So Pie = Luca?
  • I've been playing hearthstone lately its pretty sick. add me - jesterawx is my bnet id

ac4 black flag was a blast! other than that im outta the loop. just mtg and work. waiting a bit to pick up a new pc so I can get into some better games
  • I've been playing hearthstone lately its pretty sick. add me - jesterawx is my bnet id

ac4 black flag was a blast! other than that im outta the loop. just mtg and work. waiting a bit to pick up a new pc so I can get into some better games
    I saw lots of hearstone apps(spells, lists, managers) for android and no game?

• edited March 2014
    So....ranked pay2win?

I,m imagining cards only available with $$$
  • Fully capable, but so are people who drop $100 and smoke everyone

Hearthstone = pay to win ggwp
  • Do any of you play hearthstone in EU? I'm playing with cere4l quite a bit, loving it atm!
  • edited March 2014
    I'm currently playing fez, rust, and csgo mostly.

edit: one game mode is pay to win free, awesome. I have some friends that play. Doesn't interest me.
  • I'm currently playing fez, rust, and csgo mostly.

edit: one game mode is pay to win free, awesome. I have some friends that play. Doesn't interest me.
    This free pay to win confused me...
  • Lol pay to win-free. There is one mode in hearthstone that pay to win cannot help you.
  • Oh, that....hum, very interesting indeed
  • I can beat anyone who buys any dlc

expansions have maybe one thing that if the opponent was good enough could maybe beat me, but that depends on how well they can manage turn starts, but it is part of the expansion and doesnt really count
  • Flazer I win 100% against level5 Ai, come at me bro
  • I'm playing photoshop.
  • Waiting for Titanfall
  • Tomb Raider.
  • Anyone that know galaxy on fire2 care to weight in an opinion? Its crazy big to inastall, seems it has awesome graphics for mobile, but its initially free, which makes me suspicious lol
  • Right now trying inotia3
  • Lol pay to win-free. There is one mode in hearthstone that pay to win cannot help you.
    Thats such a crybaby excuse its unreal, its like the people who think league is pay to win when it has no additional effect on the gameplay

I guess Civ 5 is pay to win too because it probably helps a bit to buy the game to be the best in the world at it
    Not a crybaby excuse, but a good reason to refuse to play. So are you telling me if I installed league today, I would have the same advantages as somebody who put $200 on their account? The answer is no, they could have access to every character in the game (I wouldn't) and they would have all those pay to win power gems unlocked with money (I wouldn't) and they could easily counter pick my 8 available heroes.

Thats such a crybaby excuse its unreal, its like the people who think league is pay to win when it has no additional effect on the gameplay

I guess Civ 5 is pay to win too because it probably helps a bit to buy the game to be the best in the world at it
    Not a crybaby excuse, but a good reason to refuse to play. So are you telling me if I installed league today, I would have the same advantages as somebody who put $200 on their account? The answer is no, they could have access to every character in the game (I wouldn't) and they would have all those pay to win power gems unlocked with money (I wouldn't) and they could easily counter pick my 8 available heroes.

Thats not entirely true Cory, suffice to say the bracket you would be put in, you would only see people with a few more champs than you and thats probably because they used the IP to buy them.
  • If my friend and I both just installed the game, and he injected $200 in his account, all on chars and gems, would he have an advantage?
  • Nice try lol

League is baby mode

P2w
  • If my friend and I both just installed the game, and he injected $200 in his account, all on chars and gems, would he have an advantage?
    Cant he just pay you $10 so you let him win?
  • I'm with Darius on this one. I don't think League is P2W at all. It would be if you could buy runes with RP but you can't and thank god for that. I play with friends that only have 50% of the champions and it's not an issue at all really. The weekly F2P champs help as well.
  • What keeps league from being p2w is that there are no game-influencing itens only available with RP
  • Sounds like you might take gaming a bit more seriously than I do Tyrone. It is a hobby I enjoy, not a eastern European country I'm trying to conquer.