Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What games are you currently playing?

Comments

• Fuck the ocean ill stay on the island
  • I saw that video of bf4. Pretty funny shiz.

I liked the updated graphics of ff4 when they brought it to the ds. But I still hold a very very special place in my heart for the 16bit graphics and SNES chiptune music.
  • Hotline Miami is a treat to play. Also played some saints row 4 after GoT last night.
  • I'm looking forward to watching it tonight.
  • edited April 2014
    GoT was awesome. Just watched the latest one.
  • cookie clicker
  • cookie clicker
    Probably havent even caught up to me... poor ezcuse for an asian.
  • probably not started it 106 hrs ago when my internet wouldnt stop being lame
  • Don't play cookie clicker :(
  • i already got sucked in im doomed
  • It's horrible
  • Don't do it. Its like flappy bird

I have steered clear of both thankfully
  • I started it before people were wise enough to warn me... and im a nice guy so i sent it to my friends so they could share the pain.
  • My cousin was telling me about it a while ago and said he had one friend consumed by it. He was using runescape click hacks to do it for him when hencoulsnt be doing it. Sorry you got swallowed up by it.
  • edited April 2014
    Hahaha it was only about two hours total... but that is two hours too long :/
  • New humble humble bundle being posted in an hour....which means more games for me to probably not play
  • Did you look at the steam roulette?
  • No! I suck!

It says it was down, and then I forgot.
  • Alright it works. Neat :)
  • I've neen playing Saints Row 3 again. The fourth is really awesome but when you finish it gives you an appreciation of how huge SR3 really is when you no longer have those powers.
  • I spent a few hours playing SR4 before getting the super powers to actually spend time in the cars, choppers, and alien crafts. Even then, you can hack them in at any time and it is pretty redunk. I have SR3 for PC, but have never played it.
  • edited April 2014
    SR3 is really good. Last night I pick a fight out of boredom. I start shooting everyone up and I am lighting up anything that comes my way. Finally I get in a predicament and Shaundi pulls up on her own without me calling in a tank with Kinsey on some ray gun. We jack up even more shit for about five more minutes then I hop in the tank and drive off. The ai does shit that really surprises me. Fights are intense on both unless you get on the phone and order an attack chopper which owns all. SR4 is awesome but soon your abilities smash all and it becomes a cakewalk where you just want to get through it. There is no reason not to youtube the answers on the hacking because that shit is whack. A lot of the side missions get stupid in SR4 where you are playing some cheesy ass game you don't want anything to do with. I had the same problem in South Park where I get to Canada and all of a sudden I'm playing Zelda, but I don't want to play that shit! I haven't gotten past that point it is bullshit I hate it. The biggest difference is the immersion. Super powers break it and you're not down there on the streets in the thick of things. They are both excellent games so if you like four you need to have the other.
  • Oh man super hexagon is rape!
  • Beat hotline Miami. Can't stop playing slay on my phone....
  • Finished up lingering achievements on hotline Miami. Going to try and finish saints row 4 soon. Slay is out on android and is incredible.

Also, probably going to pick up broforce soon. Having some buddies get together for a lan party and bad movies next month. Might need to get broforce to play the multiplayer.
  • Company of heroes 2 is amazing haha
  • Cory, what is slay?
  • Slay is like a stripped down version of civilization. Hexagon turn base strategy game. Its like $1.64 on the android store. Worth every penny.
  • edited April 2014
    Company of heroes 2 is amazing haha
    Played the beta and enjoyed it co-op. How is the online?
  • Slay is like a stripped down version of civilization. Hexagon turn base strategy game. Its like $1.64 on the android store. Worth every penny.
    Answer me in hangouts noob.