Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What games are you currently playing?

Comments

• Dora adventures
  • how is COD ghosts? havent bought it yet but been thinkn about it.. for my ps3
  • edited November 2013
    People really seem to dislike that game. I haven't played it but word on the street is just a cheap money grab before the ps4 came out.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/call-of-duty-ghosts

This is a PC review but look at the score... 1.8. That's some extreme prejudice right there.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/call-of-duty-ghosts

PS4 a little better with a 2.
  • A lot of people said its a step back from black ops 2. Kind of like mw3 was a step back. If you have friends to play I'm sure its great, but this is the first cod launch I've skipped since cod 4
  • im still playing ga. what can i say. im old.
  • Just picked up final fantasy 4 the after years on droid. Music and graphics are good so far. Wish they would have left it in 2d like the original mobile phone game....but the engine matrix designed for ff3 is pretty great.
  • I'm looking at getting battle field 4. Any thoughts?
  • Get CSGO damnit. What's wrong with you people?
  • Really disappointed in you console gamers you call yourselves geeks?
  • I have csgo. Don't play too much though. Bf4 looks awesome. Just don't want origin.
  • I WILL GET PERSONA 5 ON RELEASE!

That is all
  • Anyone else out there enjoy civ 5?
  • diablo 2 ladder reset today

civ 5 im unbeatable

persona 5 best game of the year
  • Really pat? Im up for some d2 Ladder. But ill pass on hc.
    I'm looking at getting battle field 4. Any thoughts?
    Bf4 is in my experience the best online multiplayer shooter. Altho alot of work still needs to be done to the game to make it more balanced. And to get the best experience you will need to get the dlcs etc. So the game becomes really expensive. "premium is sort of a must if you plan on playing alot.
    you used to play FFXIV didnt you?

what was your opinion on that
    you used to play FFXIV didnt you?

what was your opinion on that
    It's an alright game, still play it, im in an all norwegian fc. Unfortunatly the Lag issues I have because of my Isp being cheap asses and having a cheap ass shit router in canada. The game is somewhat unplayable for me at certaint times during day. That aside, the game is repetetive and somewhat unbalanced. Waiting for patch and hoping for miracles :) "still not found a class I enjoy playing"
  • Man d2 ladder would be sick. But I don't want my wife and kids to move out.
  • I am installing D2 now.
  • I just got Terraria. It looks dumb as fuck and I never cared to try the other dumb block game building thing either. Hope I like it but doubt it
  • Steam has some extremely fast deals right now.
  • edited November 2013
    I've been on the edge with Terraria for about a year. Finally I justified it by buying it for my daughter as well. Hopefully we can get a server going together.

Amazon currently has all three bioshocks for $15 bucks, and the new humblebundle weekly comes out today.
  • Risk of rain is $8. Csgo is $7.50

Terraria Is a blast if you play with other people. It is like the inverse of minecraft, combat and bosses are focus and building isn't as great IMO. I play with 2-3 buddies and have a blast. We just came back to it from the most recent update.
  • I want to buy the BioShock 3 pack from amazon for $15 because I haven't seen infinite for cheaper than $20....but I'm hoping it will be cheap on a steam sale.
  • I really want it but at the same time I have so much to play already. If it's going to be that price at Christmas I'd prefer to wait, but damn all 3 for $15 is really tempting.
  • edited November 2013
    The first steam box is up for 500$, tbh i would love to play civ 5 on my TV haha... i wonder if all games are compatible

Just read up on it, looks like all steam games will work perfectly... that is nuts. Could be the future of gaming, they dont have to worry about a fickle fanbase or backwards compatibility... and it looks like they are ignoring the gimmicky 3D gaming experience.

Might actually buy one of these down the road instead of the ps4/xbox1
  • Yup, the SteamBox has a lot of positive things going for it. A lot of console games are available on Steam anyway and their gaming offers are far better too.
  • Civ 5 and Assassins Creed Black flag

Black Flag is amazing for ignoring the story and just being a pirate.
  • CSGO is $3.74.
  • edited December 2013
    Alright so I tried Terraria it's strangely addictive. If you think you may have ocd stear clear of it. I hosted a server and had my five year old daughter join. What happened next resembled a crack binge or sugar coma. It is now all she talks about and is completely obsessed. She loves me protecting her and building a little village and customizing her hero. The game surpassed any expectation of her enjoying it. You definitely have to be there to help but the little ones love it. What stood out I can play around with her then take those resources with me into a more serious attempt. So I am not completely screwing around if I let her play.