Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius = Light 1:9

Comments

• What if I were Seph this whole time?
    Don't think so. You didn't suicide after your first failed attack.

Or after the second, or third, or the first sabo, rob etc.. :)
  • So now you have been outed its crippled your growth? you mean like when me and Jones both got rolled by a junk DW and were both outted not long after? excuses excuses. Put up or shut up
  • I have sympathy for jones there, you were nothing but a random grab. You were outed by your probe farm not the hit. The hit was because you were ez land.
    two weeks buddy :D
  • edited January 2014
    ooo darius...you are so shit its really quite sad...

i was set to be 60k goon D and 60k goon 2 nights ago...by now(36hrs after that point) im positive i would have had been able to go from 60k to 70k goons which is what it would take to break you...and that 1k land would have been a nice addition to my land :)

u should delete before jonesy 1wls you this round ;)
  • Let me put it this way...

I could break you and still have over twice the defense needed to defend against you. Im not worried about you grabbing me, its all these other fucks. The only reason I dont.
  • Do it pie
  • No worries I'm 8k goons from grabbing and he is 35000 tanks from breaking me back.
  • I cant. Im too shit to.

I dont need all you bastards farming my 5k... well it would be 6k land.
  • wait wait 12hrs lemme just disband lds and train goons
  • Hes the guy who is about to roll a kd 10x's his size... if he didnt disband all his goons during his kt :-(
  • Cobras is someone who can play the core gameplay you can't lol
  • How many times has Darius been hit?

How many times has Jones been hit?
  • And who is bigger still?! :D
  • But jones is a cheater.

KT HIM
  • Meadows and Sci... My two favorite buddy's.
  • Meadows and Sci... My two favorite buddy's.
    You have to let me know when you play Jones, so I can AL and have you KT'd.

These pussies aren't getting the job done.
  • My "Job" is to KT Lynog and Cobras. Cobras is in my sector and Lynog isnt Lynog yet and hasnt done anything to be KT'd... yet. But... I will kill his ass before the round is over.
  • My "Job" is to KT Lynog and Cobras. Cobras is in my sector and Lynog isnt Lynog yet and hasnt done anything to be KT'd... yet. But... I will kill his ass before the round is over.
    its hard for me to be me with this pathetic bonus mixed with the 20% explore buddy, i should of just changed PT at rd start but i really couldnt be bothered too.

I picked probably the worse round ever to comeback too which is sad, but im sure come the end of the round i will have done something worth killing me over :)
  • I will be here waiting. I will kill you. 2 funs left in the game. Being KT'd and KTing Lynog/Cobras. Pussies wont KT me, Cobras in my sector... sorry that just leaves one thing :-)
  • edited January 2014
    Sephiroth

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=32808

You can talk to Sephiroth there (Although he hasn't logged on recently). Don't worry, it's him as I've been on the same site for years as well. Haven't talked to him in a long time but maybe someone can convince him to play a game or two. I'd like to see how he would fare with the current player-base although I'd swear he said somewhere there that he quit because he was aware of the effect that restricted sleep and extreme activity in this game was having on his general health (Wasn't over 9000 as he wanted probably) and he's happy he quit this game.
    Honestly, he was a good NW land whore but he would get destroyed if he played now. He relies on being left alone and the perfect round. He would get rolled out

Agreed. Still, he put a lot of effort into his kingdoms in the past so I'd be interested in seeing whether he could outplay the best players around right now either way.

What if I were Seph this whole time?

Someone call Dank theres a conspiracy here
    The thought has indeed crossed my mind. People saying Seph couldn't survive today must not have played with him. Despite his desire to play a perfect round it never happened. It was only after he accomplished everything else that he started trashing his kingdoms. A perfect round was all that was left. Anyone that thinks Seph or Omni for that matter are not the worst KT choices has never played with them or is so high on drugs that they confused them with somebody else.

I hope people leave Darius alone and don't cheat him so this soap opera continues.
  • edited January 2014
  • edited January 2014
    Up above this post is Seph's treasure chest. The guy really was the best player ever on this game. However, I would like to add that you never wanted to cross xFCx. We were relentless and I fought with Seph on many occasions. I laugh at the people saying he couldn't hang. I killed Seph right out of noob and he built a new kingdom just to hit rank 1 again about a week later. The next round I beat the hell out of him just enough that he couldn't die. Then for two or three days I rolled in and hit him with more multis. Guess what happened next? Rank 1 just switched servers.

xFCx was relentless though we shut em down. Some people played for rank 1 other people played to be like Wiki Leaks before they even existed.

Always watch out for my right cross.

http://i.imgur.com/7PVfIQ4.gif
    http://i.imgur.com/c5xxdRn.gif
    http://i.imgur.com/nkIxrzu.gif
    http://i.imgur.com/mu3wnae.gif
  • You guys just don't even understand how awesome I am.
    I could create now and get rank 1
  • I just read most of the thread and I have to say

lol
  • Lynog is gonna throw a curve at my round and invite my sector to his alliance.. just to fuck with me. Hes a bastard like that...
  • I'm tired of reading all of this nonsense from this Lynog kid. Let me say up front that I am in no way a well-known player of SK, but I have been playing for the past 5 rounds or so.

A few rounds ago, I grouped with Darius (The round after his Hayden KD) and we both did his so-called "God Strat"

I came out of newbie with 500 troopers, 1500 LT's, I think around 1k sci (plus Terra's bonus), Fusion done, Energy Core done, and was working on RWCE. Made 3 hits while still in mobi and put 700 tanks into training then switched to growth for the 4th WL. We never got to play it out because both of us were killed by multi's not even 30 minutes out of newbie.

Does Darius talk some shit? Sure, a lot people on the SK PF's do. All I ever read from Lynog is shit talking. Say all you want about Darius, but I witnessed first-hand that his strategy works and it was pretty good. I wish that we had been given the chance to play it out.
  • Lynog is gonna throw a curve at my round and invite my sector to his alliance.. just to fuck with me. Hes a bastard like that...
    it aint my alliance buddy or i would, kings landing in the sector is the AL
  • darius' strat works starting out, but there was no actual play with it after 2nd/3rd+ wave of attacks to see how it stacks up vs other strats

then add in this with over a month, etc etc.
  • Yeah, the key was getting RWCE maxed, massing PF's (which we converted all SM's into PF's once out of newbie and were going to push to 500 PF's asap), hitting/robbing inacs for the first few sets of hits and going from there. Not sure what he had planned after the first few waves of hits, but it definitely seemed to start out really well.