Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius = Light 1:9

Comments

• Lol... you guys are too easy. Darius baits you into hitting him so he can ride the "BCart ruined sk so i cant compete" wave. Thus, his god claims continue. Beat him down fairly and he couldnt even troll cause thered be precedent for him sucking.
    this ^^ just leave him be and lets see the legit outcome in all of this. It should be a great one to watch, atleast for everyone but him :D
  • Well from that sok. You could find out in about 24hrs lol. But if they say let u go I'll let u be free to play the god strat with no interference. Cause we will know that's the only way it works.
  • Let him be. I'm curious how long he will last.
  • Well from that sok. You could find out in about 24hrs lol. But if they say let u go I'll let u be free to play the god strat with no interference. Cause we will know that's the only way it works.
    Darius is now staying in Mobi for the forseeable future, HAHAHAA. scrub player.
  • edited January 2014
    I follow the Uberman pattern. Sorry you're not a God Flazer.
    If you really are a Polyphaser right now, I'd be surprised if you stick with it long-term. There's plenty of evidence that most people eventually revert back to Monophasic sleep for whatever reason. Long-term Polyphasers are also more likely to suffer a range of health problems. Polyphasic sleepers entirely skip the delta stages of sleep pre-REM - I'm not a Doctor or anything, but I'd rather side with nature in that you need the deeper stages of your typical Monophasic sleep cycles (Most likely to repair and regenerate yourself). I considered Polyphasic sleeping years ago, but I don't think it's worth the risk considering the potential health problems, and feeling extremely tired and delirious if you miss one of your naps.

Out of curiosity, were you a Polyphaser at the time when you thought up the God strategy? If so, did you miss a nap?
  • humans naturally were polyphasers, first half of night and 2nd half of night. morning was the prime time to eat, then humans went to travel and repeat
  • so is he like seph?

wake up every 1 hr and 50 mins, build/train...how the fuck can someone do that

i need my 8hrs of sleep
  • Ive heard of CEOs doing this, get more hours out of a day. Not sure theres been long term researh to see how it effects the body though. Most careers dont allow it anyway so its not worh considering for many guys haha
  • 100k goons coming through choo! choo!
  • Well done Darius.
  • edited January 2014
    so is he like seph?

wake up every 1 hr and 50 mins, build/train...how the fuck can someone do that

i need my 8hrs of sleep
    With Seph as you likely know it was deeper than this. He would not play if he had any engagements during that three month period. I think his family knocking on his bedroom door was enough to cause a suicide and total meltdown. I forget who it was but on s2 a guy kept fail probing him and even though rank one was secure he flipped out and suicided. I am talking sob and sok not even sabos or arsons. He said it caused his growth to slow somehow. He then disbanded enough to shrink to the guys size with pure soldiers and beat the shit out of the guy. Even with the entire server trying to pk him he kept on going. There was no bash or excuse to KT him he was eccentric as fuck.
    Darius is now staying in Mobi for the forseeable future, HAHAHAA. scrub player.
    Lol no I'm not.

Curious how that would make me a scrub though.

that doesnt make you a scrub, your kd makes you a scrub, because its shit.
  • Networth: 1,591,320 (11) < godstrat. HAHAHA
  • Panda used to do pure defense until the second month and when that switch flipped it was brutal ownage.
  • Panda used to do pure defense until the second month and when that switch flipped it was brutal ownage.
    I dont understand why people would build offense at this point with 50% returns.

Everyone is growing too fast to have RWCE too, are they really not aware that building any offense is essentially suicide as far as growth goes?
    have you ever built an offensive kingdom? a really really good one? if so can you tell me when it was so i can call you a liar.
  • isnt the godstrat flazers?

the all pop defensive state terra godstrat with 20% explore

• Some people play this "war game" to war, not turtle all round like you pussies. Back in the day we would kill our own turtles for not participating in war. Would rather the land go to some good use than sit for 3 months trying to archive a crappy KD.
  • Some people play this "war game" to war, not turtle all round like you pussies. Back in the day we would kill our own turtles for not participating in war. Would rather the land go to some good use than sit for 3 months trying to archive a crappy KD.
    he will never understand that Rico, no real top player cares about scores. Its all about making the server tremble with your monster KD. He has never had one nor will he ever make one, big mouth scrub forum troll with nothing to back it up. Zzzzzzzzz
  • Jesters Kingdom>Darius Kingdom
    Cobras Kingdom>Darius Kingdom
  • you guys trolling him so he can make offense? ahahahahaha XD
  • This is the point where people ask for fair competition to build against each other and forget about the people they have insulted or belittled along the way.
    Do you understand that the world does not revolve around you and your do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long so you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way?

• this.isnt.goc.
    ive
    played
    roudn
    of
    sk
    other
    than
    this
    one
    in
    years
    u
    dumb
    ass

and
    you
    have
    never
    done
    anything
    in
    any
    round
    of
    sk
    you
    shitty
    player
  • Ever get the feeling jones and darius are the same person
    no, Jones is a quality human being and Darius is a gobshite.
    plus one can back up their mouth and the other just runs theirs with nothing to show for it. Ever.
  • this.isnt.goc.
    ive
    played
    roudn
    of
    sk
    other
    than
    this
    one
    in
    years
    u
    dumb
    ass

and
    you
    have
    never
    done
    anything
    in
    any
    round
    of
    sk
    you
    shitty
    player
    but
    im
    still
    better
    than
    you
    lol
    said
    nobody
    ever

stop
    posting
    your
    land
    you
    scrub
    you
    wont
    have
    it
    for
    very
    long
  • LOL, the excuses are brilliant, Darinub sometimes you make make my day in these forums. Thanks for that buddy. :)
  • What does land matter atm light is fat the dws of the world are thinking of snatching some of it. Ill be honest I'm kinda dissapointed by the kingdom
  • Kinda like low nw dws can never pull a prosnow and look small and have almost 100k goons at this point