Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius = Light 1:9

Comments

• Dude its not those dws u should be scared of

Its the ones outside top 100 massing goons just for the hell of it and tapping ño1 land
  • Kinda like low nw dws can never pull a prosnow and look small and have almost 100k goons at this point
    100k goons is I think 800k NW.

Unless theyre being KTed and have 0 defense, they dont look small.

Anyways, Jones wins I definitely cant catch up to him now, gg man :)
    one 24hr stint in the wrong sec state has stopped such a godlike player? you realize Flazer has been stuck in mob and no state for DAYS and still has a far better kd than you in everyway possible dont you? you giving up just confirms you're a nobody, man up and show us what you are made of.
  • If they just want to roll who cares about growing? skydragon secretly massed 300k without anyone noticing to break meadows just gotta have imagination
  • Kinda like low nw dws can never pull a prosnow and look small and have almost 100k goons at this point
    100k goons is I think 800k NW.

Unless theyre being KTed and have 0 defense, they dont look small.

Anyways, Jones wins I definitely cant catch up to him now, gg man :)
    one 24hr stint in the wrong sec state has stopped such a godlike player? you realize Flazer has been stuck in mob and no state for DAYS and still has a far better kd than you in everyway possible dont you? you giving up just confirms you're a nobody, man up and show us what you are made of.
    No rofl, it was over before that. I needed to be unknown to catch up with Jones' lead, as I've already discussed with him because hes actually a good player.

You however are trash, and if left alone from this point I'll still beat you easily.
    zzzzzz shoulda woulda coulda. the life and time of delusional Darius.
  • Yea disband lds and mass
  • the only thing you ever write is GoC, sim and godmode. You could literally put a glass eye to sleep you are that boring. Just stop with the excuses, man up and let see what happens and who gets dealt with. :D
  • The psyche of a dw is not normal to those of a normal kd
  • the only thing you ever write is GoC, sim and godmode. You could literally put a glass eye to sleep you are that boring. Just stop with the excuses, man up and let see what happens and who gets dealt with. :D
    What the fuck are you talking about Lynog? I'm still beating you right now and you had a huge lead for a long time. Time is my friend, not yours. The only chance you have is someone else fucking me over for you at this point. You're trash shut the fuck up seriously.
    erm no you are not, stop with your lies.
  • I'm literally the best player in this game. Just because I have not archived any kingdoms, does not mean I'm not the best. I get killed multiple times in wars.

You ain't got shit on me Darius, and you can't prove my kingdom building isn't better than yours.
  • humans naturally were polyphasers, first half of night and 2nd half of night. morning was the prime time to eat, then humans went to travel and repeat
    If I've understood you correctly, that makes us a Biphasic species. Which is what a lot of the evidence seems to be pointing towards too.

Anyone ever woken up in the middle of the night and had difficulty sleeping again for a short time? There's your evidence. I know it's happened many times to me. I don't think Humans are Monophasic at all (Although we can certainly evolve to be). I personally think that we're a "Triphasic" species (And I'm not talking about pregnancy) - Early night, late night and a mid-afternoon nap.
    He then disbanded enough to shrink to the guys size with pure soldiers and beat the shit out of the guy. Even with the entire server trying to pk him he kept on going. There was no bash or excuse to KT him he was eccentric as fuck.
    Good old Seph, haha.
  • Never laughed so much when seph had his rank 1 land kd 1 wled by multiple people multiple times.

• I'm rank #1
    I'm rank #1
    I'm rank #1
  • Sci where is that quote from? Ringing mad bells in my head but I can't put a finger on it. Too busy to google it
  • Nvm got it... holy fuck the lols. What is this, a school for ants?
  • Ulm I'm 10k goons from grabbing u based on that sok. Just saying.
  • edited January 2014
    Sephiroth

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=32808

You can talk to Sephiroth there (Although he hasn't logged on recently). Don't worry, it's him as I've been on the same site for years as well. Haven't talked to him in a long time but maybe someone can convince him to play a game or two. I'd like to see how he would fare with the current player-base although I'd swear he said somewhere there that he quit because he was aware of the effect that restricted sleep and extreme activity in this game was having on his general health (Wasn't over 9000 as he wanted probably) and he's happy he quit this game.
  • what a surprise :) Months of bragging about being the best and gets totally outplayed by a scouser.
  • Sephiroth

You can talk to Sephiroth there (Although he hasn't logged on recently). Don't worry, it's him as I've been on the same site for years as well. Haven't talked to him in a long time but maybe someone can convince him to play a game or two. I'd like to see how he would fare with the current player-base although I'd swear he said somewhere there that he quit because he was aware of the effect that restricted sleep and extreme activity in this game was having on his general health (Wasn't over 9000 as he wanted probably) and he's happy he quit this game.
    Honestly, he was a good NW land whore but he would get destroyed if he played now. He relies on being left alone and the perfect round. He would get rolled out

• zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzz rank 11 or something.
  • Sephiroth

Honestly, he was a good NW land whore but he would get destroyed if he played now. He relies on being left alone and the perfect round. He would get rolled out

Agreed. Still, he put a lot of effort into his kingdoms in the past so I'd be interested in seeing whether he could outplay the best players around right now either way.
  • zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzz rank 11 or something.
    Give it like.. 10 hours now that im stuck in mobi Lynoob.

Out of curiosity how many scis do you have?
    25k, but lets stop comparing to me mate, ive already said many a time my kd is shite but its still better than yours, i have more mili, maybe more income, more probes, better robs and soon more land and this KD is SHIT, so what does that say about yours mate? ive also been hit didnt have any probes, robbed 250 land kds till a few days ago and havnt hit a single active kd all round. Flazer and Jones are the only two better kds than mine, Jones by a bit and Flaz just a little bit id say, i cant see how you can overestimate what you have built by so much, its all good saying you have rank 2 lands but it means nothing if you cant keep a hold of it, and dont give me all this bollocks about nobody would hit if they didnt know it was you, people knowing its you is part of the game, your sim kd goes out the window, you need to work out how you are still going to come out on top and you just cant do it. The longer this round goes on the more you will fade away.
  • When I was in 1:9 early in this round... Light 1:9 was a complete newb... Everything he seemed to do was 'a bug' or a 'misclick'. Sorry mate but I call bullturd. Prince Phillip is a complete wanker too. Kidnapping his own sector mate and missiling complete ransoms... Sad

So I recreated and went for no.1 honor and no.1 land/nw (legit). (Something I could achieve lol)
  • When I was in 1:9 early in this round... Light 1:9 was a complete newb... Everything he seemed to do was 'a bug' or a 'misclick'. Sorry mate but I call bullturd. Prince Phillip is a complete wanker too. Kidnapping his own sector mate and missiling complete ransoms... Sad

So I recreated and went for no.1 honor and no.1 land/nw (legit). (Something I could achieve lol)
    i went Mob at 3pm my time yesterday, Light was still in growth for a good while after it so im also calling bullshit on your "bug". Whats really happened is your pants have filled knowing your D is borderline safe so your lying about the sector states to keep up a front, baby jesus is floating down the street in Bethlehem right now Darinub.
  • what a surprise :) Months of bragging about being the best and gets totally outplayed by a scouser.
    I never really intended to be over the top 5 this round, or for anyone to even find out who I was. Barricade didnt know I was playing until after hed rolled Lynog.

The restrictive round bonus makes it so boring if im not talking shit on the PFs its not worth playing the game so it tipped you guys off to look for me.

Then I just happened to see an easy oppurtunity to pass Jones, and maybe compete head to head.

If Jones were an average player like the rest of you, it would already be over, but hes not and I'll actually have to give it my full effort from start to finish. I look forward to it Jones :)

I saw the same thing when I came to GoC. I messed up a ton of stupid things, failed a few attacks and just did things wrong based on using SK mechanics. Barricade was miles ahead of me and I gained respect for him. The next two rounds we competed and stayed even until he got bored and I got killed, which is why we're friends.

Everyone else is trash, sry.

No mate, that kingdom is trash. The one example of a darius kingdom we have to base our opinions off.

If jones and lynog didnt get hit by a shitty AT DW they would be so far ahed of you it would be hilarious.

Outplayed by both scousers that played and my nigga flaz.

Like I said, get even 1/3rd the NW I have (even with the round bonus) and we will talk.

• Lies make baby Jesus cry.
    Please explain where the lie is? The only lie here is you think your KD is better, but thats just ignorance rofl.
    i dont think i know, keep playing buddy and lets see how it all unfolds, my shit kd > your best ever. Hilarious.

• I have inactives in my sector that would give better robs then that...
    Please explain where the lie is? The only lie here is you think your KD is better, but thats just ignorance rofl.
    i dont think i know, keep playing buddy and lets see how it all unfolds, my shit kd > your best ever. Hilarious.

This is my shit kd..

It passed up your shittier kd..

You are so fucking stupid lol
    you havnt passed anything, stop lying, you are a big fat useless sack of land, nothing more nothing less. Stop with all the lies and just keep playing, lets see who is right in a couple of weeks :D

This is my shit kd..

It passed up your shittier kd..

You are so fucking stupid lol
    you havnt passed anything, stop lying, you are a big fat useless sack of land, nothing more nothing less. Stop with all the lies and just keep playing, lets see who is right in a couple of weeks :D
    Fine with me lol, you get a free ride to my land thanks to Bcart's spectacular coding,lets see what you can do lynoob

stop it with the excuses and just play, show me how good you claim to be
  • "best player" on sk, foiled by "a bit longer mob than usual"