Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius = Light 1:9

Comments

• I mean this way I mess up Darius, and ruin lynog and co.'s day because Darius will always be able to say "I only lost b/c of the sabos on me"

Win-Win. I see no reason to stop.
  • I mean this way I mess up Darius, and ruin lynog and co.'s day because Darius will always be able to say "I only lost b/c of the sabos on me"

Win-Win. I see no reason to stop.
    Not really, we saw his stats pre sabos, and its pretty shit.

• Who should I be saboing?
  • Sabo jones to even things up i reckon
  • I didnt create it to attract sabo's multis at all. Ive been multi'd enough times so wouldnt do it for that reason.

I did it just to annoy you, and also because you was shouting about my KD a few days back.
  • Sabo jones to even things up i reckon
    Coords?
  • Fuck you zeal
  • Fuck you zeal
    Lol
  • This thread 9/10
  • i started sabos on jones to even it out
  • i started sabos on jones to even it out
    Ill do mine next tick.
  • Ian when u said jones, did u mean darius
  • stop ze war and kill ze turtles!
  • edited January 2014
    This is the point where people ask for fair competition to build against each other and forget about the people they have insulted or belittled along the way.

We've all said that SK is a social game. NAP's aside, even the smallest KD can do some degree of damage, even if it is suiciding probes :)

But hey what do I know, I can't build anything but a war KD :P
  • My monies on both em dying before rd ends
  • My monies on both em dying before rd ends
    Dont think anyone would bet against that :D

• What happens if I decide to roll him because he has no offence and j have nothing to fear is that still considered okay lynog
  • What happens if I decide to roll him because he has no offence and j have nothing to fear is that still considered okay lynog
    yes it most defo is.
  • how many sms does darius have

if its more than 86 he is less efficient than me
  • Flazer kd > yours, 1million percent the truth.
  • you are an engineer master of sim mode

you should know these answers as you are god, but you arent a very efficient god if you make more than 86 sms
  • Hes deadly serious.
  • edited January 2014
    January 24, 08:40:36 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Dodecahedron (1:4)
    January 24, 08:40:39 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Dodecahedron (1:4)
    January 24, 08:40:41 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Dodecahedron (1:4)
    January 24, 08:40:42 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 25 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    January 24, 08:40:44 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 24 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

Arsons group mate goes from "No record" to login to sabo me haha

• edited January 2014
    Logged into my account for the second time in 9 days just now. I only did it to even it up, as suggested earlier. :)

Nice to see all those people grabbing me and the hundreds of robs over the last few days. Couldn't be bothered playing anyway because of all those arsons in the first few days out of newbie, where I went slowly from Rank 2 to 33 or whatever.
  • Jones, that's skydragon. I'd much rather have him sabo Darius. I don't sabo my VAL ;-)
  • edited January 2014
    I have yet to hear from god about his efficiency and if he has more than 86 sms

Pathetic mortals have no understanding of my glory. Behold an enlightened one.
    Enlightened my ass. This guy cheats on FBSK.
  • Game on. Let's see if Darius can out mass a 100k pop DW.
  • edited January 2014
    Lol... you guys are too easy. Darius baits you into hitting him so he can ride the "BCart ruined sk so i cant compete" wave. Thus, his god claims continue. Beat him down fairly and he couldnt even troll cause thered be precedent for him sucking.
  • It is fair. I could beat him solo right now even tho he is 4k land bigger and 200k networth. I'll just mass hit him. Then laugh as he can't do shit. Keep massing and hit again.....laugh as he can't do shit. Mass and repeat. We all know he has trash probes cause its not part of the god strat so I can sabo him powerless at will also.