Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius = Light 1:9

123457»

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Considering how much Dank talks about Seph I'm pretty sure he has his name tattooed on his cock
    You're just jealous because you could fit Tidus. Mine says Sephiroth with three excalamations and on the other side it says I am rank 1!
  • How can you credit your competition when they cheat? Generally I don't talk a lot of shit, only when something unfair comes up, getting sabo'd when you beat someone you are challenging with or these multi farms come into play.

I like this game, always have. It fits into my lifestyle most of the time, though the long rounds are annoying. The length of this one, stopped my caring because I have plans. I won't be around now. Anyway there is too much cheating in this game and that disappoints me, because I play for the competition.

That's all I've got to say, I'm out, happy new year.
  • yea Happy Chinese New Years to all you Asians out there.
  • Not till friday
  • yea just saying it in advance
  • How can you credit your competition when they cheat? Generally I don't talk a lot of shit, only when something unfair comes up, getting sabo'd when you beat someone you are challenging with or these multi farms come into play.

I like this game, always have. It fits into my lifestyle most of the time, though the long rounds are annoying. The length of this one, stopped my caring because I have plans. I won't be around now. Anyway there is too much cheating in this game and that disappoints me, because I play for the competition.

That's all I've got to say, I'm out, happy new year.
    If a few sabos piss you off then I understand why you guys prefer goc. That shit is the norm on SK when you are near the top. Id love to get through a round with just a few sabos instead of constant ones with arsons/failed hits etc.
  • edited January 2014
    For like the 5th time I'm not playing the god strat, the god strat requires 10% explore because you have to have everything perfectly calibrated.
    loool Don't explore more than 10%???

• edited January 2014
    Yep I didnt play it and it was precisely for those reasons. Changes to the norm kill SK clones and holo went wild, even worse than beanland did with his changes.

Not that I multi to sabotage people. But these are all variables that make SK fun and unpredictable. Ok not necessarily multies. But if one person wants to convert their account to get revenge on you for rolling them, or something in a previous round, that should be fine. Yeah it is shit but it is part of the game.

Holo should never have refunded buildings etc unless it was specifically from a multi army. If one guy wanted to fuck you over you shouldnt be refunded as it is part of the game and should be available to him/her to do. I know you will disagree with that if you play for score.

I know what you are thinking, I wouldnt be saying this if I was the victim but trust me, over the past 3 years NOBODY has been multied more than me lynog and jones and the other guys who were in 2ndC. We smashed Tex one round and he spat his dummy out and created literally hundreds of multies every round and killed everyone he thought was us until we wer gone. I was also stopped from having a 157,000,000 NW kingdom on s1 because a sector of friends decided they didnt like me at #1 and arsoned me to nothing every single day as I was trying to mass soldiers, ended up being 94,000,000 instead. Shit happens on SK... it is part of the beauty of the game. You take it on the chin and return the hurt the next round.
  • So on SK Sim v2... err GoC, I had a major problem with Holo's admin style. He was too caring? I mean it was... ooooh sorry guys, let me slightly nerf that and heres a bonus... oh no my tops cant just rape anyone they want without fear of repercussion, they get Arsoned, I gotta keep them happy. That was my arguement. Taking away the biggest defense small kds had. If you know a KD can hurt you.. maybe you dont be a dick and then actually try to hit someone your own size. And multiple arsons? KT the prick. Thats what we did over here.
  • God gave us free will so we could multi and arson.

Holo took that free will.

Sk is society.

GoC was utopia, it wasnt real.

• Yep I didnt play it and it was precisely for those reasons. Changes to the norm kill SK clones and holo went wild, even worse than beanland did with his changes.

Not that I multi to sabotage people. But these are all variables that make SK fun and unpredictable. Ok not necessarily multies. But if one person wants to convert their account to get revenge on you for rolling them, or something in a previous round, that should be fine. Yeah it is shit but it is part of the game.

Holo should never have refunded buildings etc unless it was specifically from a multi army. If one guy wanted to fuck you over you shouldnt be refunded as it is part of the game and should be available to him/her to do. I know you will disagree with that if you play for score.

I know what you are thinking, I wouldnt be saying this if I was the victim but trust me, over the past 3 years NOBODY has been multied more than me lynog and jones and the other guys who were in 2ndC. We smashed Tex one round and he spat his dummy out and created literally hundreds of multies every round and killed everyone he thought was us until we wer gone. I was also stopped from having a 157,000,000 NW kingdom on s1 because a sector of friends decided they didnt like me at #1 and arsoned me to nothing every single day as I was trying to mass soldiers. Shit happens on SK... it is part of the beauty of the game.
    He only refunded buildings from a multi army. The changes were not massive, it was basically old SK pre sector states/taxes and he never implemented the changes to sabos/arsons.

The effects of probes and missles were actually magnified on GoC, which was the problem. There was no defense against them either; the probe formula was different and that was the only real change I noticed, but it had to be because of the reduced playerbase and implementation of shadow lands.

The PTs were balanced much better and the pokemon eliminated the need and unfair advantage of farming, most of the playerbase was active and experienced, so it was always a close race and not a few elites with someone taking off and just winning, if you wanted to get ahead you had to fight tooth and nail the entire round.

Multis shouldnt be part of the game, thats ridiculous you'd even consider that. GoC had so much potential to be a paradise for people who just wanted a build-off between the best of the best without interruption or too many random factors upsetting the game.

At the same time smaller guys could learn or practice to compete themselves with shorter rounds. SK at the time had me being multied to death by 42 DW multis 45 minutes out of noob.

I didnt say multies should be part of the game. I said if someone wants to convert their account and fuck you up it should be within their power to do so. Obviously getting multied is shit. But if someone legitimately has issues with you rolling them and wants to dedicate their round to damaging you then they are well within their rights to do so.

I agree on the better balanced PTs, I wish SK went back to a more balanced DW as 90% of these dw newbs would be back to rank 80 and the actual decent players wouldnt have to worry about some 10k LT 20k goon dw coming for them.

Believe it or not S2 has been quite competitive a few times with a player base similar to GOC and I have played several small player base sk clones, I know exactly what they are like. Once admins start changing things though, it is RIP sk clone. I have seen at least 6-7 go the same way over the years.