Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius = Light 1:9

edited January 2014 in General
Just wanted to provide you guys with the chance to see god mode darius in full flow. Enjoy.

Comments

• In all honesty it seems like you all give Darius either too much credit, or not enough. He is either your god, or your devil. IDK the guy, so it's whatever to me lol
  • Mission: Success
    (January 24, 00:07:51)
    Action: Spy on Military
    Losses: We lost a total of 88 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 99% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (3) AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (10)
    Soldiers 1,307 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 14,128 0 0 0 0
    Laser Dragoons 58,370 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 5,097 0 54 0 53

I was going to suicide on you, but your godness is too overbearing
  • DONT! he might roll you with his erm....... i have no answer.
  • In all honesty it seems like you all give Darius either too much credit, or not enough. He is either your god, or your devil. IDK the guy, so it's whatever to me lol
    I don't mind giving credit where it's due. I'm
    Just providing the public with a great service. Don't wana miss this
  • I am in awe at that strategy tbh.

Some 500 landers will be shitting themselves looking at those tanks.
  • played it smart, waited after the dw ats died to get rank 1 land
  • This should be kept as reference, because no doubt 3 months down the line he will be bragging about this moment when he was 500k nw ahead of rank 2 with quadruple the defence with top offence and everythin else on MAX.
  • these are accomplishments?

you sure give a bit considering you havent been offline for more than 4 hours at any time
  • Why did you paste 3 fails? Who doesnt fail several each round?

• edited January 2014
    we shoiuld let the round play out and then we can discuss all penis sizes after we al lknow that this canadian/scouser has the biggest
    you are looking down on all but 1
    and in nw, im looking down on you
    have to get more nw than me so i look up to you
  • Doesn't matter what crazy sleep cycle you do it don't follow, fact is your crazy active. So let's stop trying to pretend you don't care.

An 4 failed grabs is shit, but it's not the end of the world. Especially seein how your crap start kept you off the radar of anti turtles an now your one of the few who haven't been grabbed.

See that's why people say your sim kds don't mean shit, coz when it comes down to it you need to make a top kd and overcome whatever might happen out of your control, shit like failing grabs, getting hit by anti turtles, fucked by multis or even gettin your ass kicked by probe shields.
  • so who's gonna be the first one to roll him?

• So the god strategy has got you the same as 2 kingdoms that have been hit by an antiturtle? and with 6 tanks O? Wow
  • Darius mate what i dont understand is that your sok is the same as mine, and my kd was on the verge of being inactive about rank200 a week ago. The fuck you been doing with all that land lead?
  • Soon as u powerless I'm rolling you lol.
  • yeah those sabos are me and my 1 KD. I'm bored with my 120k probes, and since I'm not robbing and there's no sabo target in the AFs, I figured why not. It's not multis, just your good old pal SB

What can I say, I find you annoying
  • edited January 2014
    Darius, not to damper this moment for you but your kd is shit mate. keep exploring, I like my landfarms fat.

when you get arsoned, sabod and kidnapped for two weeka straight by kesha bots to finish top 5, then tell me about accomplishments with major setbacks. failing a few inactive hits and bragging about it tells me how terrible you really are.
  • Jones has the same kind of haters out there, so I'd say it's a fair fight :D
  • The 6 Fingered Man (1:15)
  • I dislike Jones just as much as Darius, but Darius is much more annoying. And I'm bored and have no other use for my probes. Why not.
  • let me start by saying my KD this round is utter junk, that being said i left newbie mode with zero probes, i got rolled by an AT and i was robbing 250 land kds up until a couple of days ago. Factor in all that and i still have a far better set up KD than Darius, he obviously has zero idea at what hes doing and from the look of this kd i can see exactly why he talks sims all the time, that is a Dobrota tyepe of kd. 10k land Terra with huge income, maybe more probes than Dobrota would have but still not a huge amont and very very weak mil.

Considering you have had zero hits on you and been able to fly under the radar, i find it absolute hilarious the amount of shite you actually talk in here about how good you are, i was waiting for a round i could actually see you build to see produce to see if you could even back up half the shit you talk, not once has that KD even broken top ten and you dare come in here and talk shite about Flazers kd, Flazers and Jones Terra completely destroy your kd, in every which way possible. Please stop posting in the pfs about godmode this and that, not that anybody ever took it serious but now there isnt even a chance of it being slightly true.

Without the 20% explore this round and the silly return times that kd of yours would be 10x more of a laughing stock. i urge people to not even bother saboing this guy and let the round just play out some more. Just so he has no excuses when he gets rolled into the floor by numerous players.
  • and BTW, i love how you post your land rank in here but keep that nw as far away from here as possible. HAHA. You're absolutely hilarious my man, keep it up im loving it.
  • Darius, not to damper this moment for you but your kd is shit mate. keep exploring, I like my landfarms fat.

when you get arsoned, sabod and kidnapped for two weeka straight by kesha bots to finish top 5, then tell me about accomplishments with major setbacks. failing a few inactive hits and bragging about it tells me how terrible you really are.
    My KD is just perfectly optimized to catch up/keep up with Jones with minimum effort by me in a friendly competition. You guys are so oblivious to how far behind you are both of us its actually kind of sad.
    LOL.
  • let me start by saying my KD this round is utter junk, that being said i left newbie mode with zero probes, i got rolled by an AT and i was robbing 250 land kds up until a couple of days ago. Factor in all that and i still have a far better set up KD than Darius, he obviously has zero idea at what hes doing and from the look of this kd i can see exactly why he talks sims all the time, that is a Dobrota tyepe of kd. 10k land Terra with huge income, maybe more probes than Dobrota would have but still not a huge amont and very very weak mil.

Considering you have had zero hits on you and been able to fly under the radar, i find it absolute hilarious the amount of shite you actually talk in here about how good you are, i was waiting for a round i could actually see you build to see produce to see if you could even back up half the shit you talk, not once has that KD even broken top ten and you dare come in here and talk shite about Flazers kd, Flazers and Jones Terra completely destroy your kd, in every which way possible. Please stop posting in the pfs about godmode this and that, not that anybody ever took it serious but now there isnt even a chance of it being slightly true.

Without the 20% explore this round and the silly return times that kd of yours would be 10x more of a laughing stock. i urge people to not even bother saboing this guy and let the round just play out some more. Just so he has no excuses when he gets rolled into the floor by numerous players.
    Haha this is why you're so shit Lynog. Why would you make a massive fuking military when the top offense is 50k goons.

You dont have a better KD than me, you have a shit KD and you dont understand anything about early game growth potential or bonuses. How many scis do you have dickwad? Cause I have 30k and I'm still much more than unbreakable for current offenses. I havent even looked at your KD this round rofl.
    your nothing more than a fat guy giving out diet advice, i have shit better kds than you will ever make even if you played for another 50 years, lets carry on playing and see how unbreakable you really are then buddy :) you clueless idiot.
  • what'll you give me to stop?
  • please SB iam actually begging you to stop and ive never begged you for anything :)

im asking the server to just leave us all alone and let this unfold please :)
  • Id like to see if he can even pass 40 mill NW. Should be hard to fail that in a 20% explore round.