Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Troy Modicum war this early? seriously guys?

Comments

• Uhh yea Cishome your D is SHIT... I have 900 less lands and more Defense then you and i can guarantee I have ohh prolly 5k more sci then you seeing as your all rez, nuclear power and probes (very sexy PFcount btw)... I really wish I went DW this round but if you think LTs will slide you by well... GL mate
    And your #1 land KD had WAY worse def than me btw.

• It will all come out in the end
  • Well I didnt say Rack was mine OR that he had good D.. :P I wasn't saying you suck or anything just pointing out that I had more D at way less lands... B-)
  • Damdred Ghosted is obviously a tool, dont waste your breathe man
  • edited September 2013
    if rackcity got broken by what fort sent, then rackcity was massively underdefended for a top land kd.

aka he deserved it
  • too much butthurt
  • and we were 100% ok with any retals om whoever hit him- as far as u understood. ...

but ya. group think is a powerful thing. I think we allllll should join a blast chat and realize we are all playing a game here amd not enemies :)

@bobdole. I want cookies
    So why didn't Troy ask for a retal for the person hitting Shumi? OOOOOooo that was my point instead of trying to incite a war.
  • Also Damdred, WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS! NOT YOU!

Wait, if we are the villain do we good cool theme music? Because that might be worth it.
  • shining didn't want to give a retal due to jon snow being killed/dying for being an AT and instead of building defense pumping like 1.3k more goons lol. And shining I think wanted everything to go bck to it was before hand and everything
  • And DOLE You and your cookies are the bad guys! And yes you get your own theme song
  • edited September 2013
    Also, any alliance that posts KTs of other guys w/o talking to the AL first is always the bad guy. AND any alliance that keeps trying to start wars this early is the bad guys however... FOR THE SAKE OF THEME SONG WE WILL BE EVUL!

Come to the dark side, we have cookies.

:: Plays the theme music.::

Set it off, set it off, watch it all burn
  • i dun see y ppl getting grabbed are whining.

grab on shumi that was reasons enough to kill jon snow, since there was an agreement.

if anyone broke the agreement they're at fault. but o wait probably not cause some retarded alliance leaders didn't tell anyone about the agreement till after it was broken.

2nd, ppl say fort has shit d, i think his d is fine. if he wants to play on the edge with more goons and slightly less d, it's the proper way to play. it's actually how most top kingdoms SHOULD play, instead they're just exploring and farming inactives pumping out defense . if u get rolled and can't roll back the kingdom that rolled u, and ur kingdom is BIGGER than theirs. ur kingdom is ball suck and u should delete.
  • BOOM couldn't of said it better myself walls, we had a fun round last round
  • edited September 2013
    thing is nobody in this thread has been hit, i haven't seen rack or shumi cry in ac or on aim lol....

And yea i know some of troy knew about the agreement idk what shining was doing though
  • From what I hear, Shumi gained double the land that any one else was getting for 0 risk. Dunno why Shining would agree to no hits, Shumi is either new to SK or hasn't played in 3 years.
  • OH MY GOD I GOT MY 1000 POST AND IT WASNT EVEN A FUN DISCUSSION WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME
  • Just delete poasts and redo it
  • Mwahaahahaha Damdred, the vile villainous vermin strike again!

:: Slithers off.::
  • cant just redo!?

Cant wait to ruin more peoples rounds, the butthurt is getting to epic funny porportions
  • Sounds like good old dw is tempting the newbies to build too many goons as usual without being unbreakable?
  • where did you get that from? Fort broke one of the top NW kds and didn't get rolled?
  • It is quite simple, to me. Let's backtrack. This all started with the Shumi and farming accusation. Before that, everything was honky-dory between Troy and Modi. So I don't care how this was spun, the ONLY reason Snow was KT'd was to send a message. And I don't care how it is or was addressed...the fact of the matter is, you KT'd one of my guys without so much as an approval, or even seeing me online. Why? The official reason: AT. Real reason: we wanted to KT your guy.

So I responded. Shumi deserved those Sabos. And I'm sure it didn't REALLY affect his KD at all, Jester. Remember, he DID get over 200 land for 800 tanks, which is what started this all. We sabo'd less than 200 PPs so he still comes out ahead, no matter how you look at it. And in the spirit of avoiding an early, pointless war, I was still willing to let that go to let Snow live.

Walls, Snow was hit before the grab on Shumi. One of Troy's guys proceeded to triple-tap Snow directly AFTER we came to terms that Shumi would be left alone as long as Snow was left alone. So you know what? That agreement was rendered moot. Just like your guy couldn't understand that Snow was off-limits, Fort couldn't understand why Shumi was off-limits.

And quite frankly, neither can I. I've given you guys way too much slack in the hopes of avoiding a war but your war-mongering newbs and NW whores continue to push this. So we're back to square one...sort of.

Damdred, I said fair grabs are still good to go. 4 hits on the same KD is NOT fair. That's called a gangbang. Your guys are doing their best to incite a war.

My guys were communicated to clearly that Shumi wasn't to be touched since the KT on Snow stopped. It's not my problem if the Troy AL didn't pass that on to his Alliance. That's a breakdown in communication over there, or a guy that doesn't care.

Threatening war over a KD being hit is just soft. Targetting guys 3-4 hits at one time is cowardly. And Troy is honestly losing respect every day from me.

Just remember, at the end of all this, I did what I could to avoid War.

That is all. Let the flame posts commence.
  • Its those farming noobs in 1:14 tbh
  • Those who know me know that I play fair. I do not agree with sketchy tactics or cheating.

Shumi never complained, he took his as a man. Unfortunatly the case here is that some of the other people in Troy and Modi fail to see the logic and they cause unnecessary conflict because of it. Things were done and what is done is done. The leadership of Troy, particularly the AL does not quite know how to do things, but it is a learning process. As he is new at it.

However on the point of snow, he was a clear AT he did attack way above what he should be able to do safely. And got burned for it. Was it right yes, was it handled correctly no. Right now, if leadership have agreed to terms. Then thats that. And you should be able to put the alliance in line to follow those terms. Instigators will always be there pulling strings. Our guys will take the fair hits. Gangbangs however is unfortunate and should be avoided at all costs. Without there being a war for it.

Rant over.
  • I think shining is doing a fine job.

troy AL was kinda retarded posting snow as a 'kt'
    like, u post it as 'free land' but a KT? that's kinda extreme......

also the fact that troy AL didn't say squat to anybody about anything.
    and if anything, u guys shud just put up like a 24 hour nap or something, to stop some stupid hostilities........

watever, u guys work it out.
  • Agreed on the NAP.
  • edited September 2013
    Modicum never threatened war. Modicum has not instigated at one point during this conflict. I don't agree with farming rule when it comes to suiciders/inactives BUT I am not allowed to do it and it has been recognized as bad practice. I was the one that got gangbanged and you still don't see me here complaining about it.

You have the Troy alliance who has repeatedly taken advantage of Modicum, breaking ceasefires, under the agreement Shumi, who could have/should have been KTed, but was let off with nothing, was to not make any hits in our alliance after we called off the KT. then they KT Snow without apprioval, Modicum let that go. Then Shumi he hit Snow multiple times, Modicum let that go. We negotiated the ceasefire on Snow, who was only slightly under defended at the original time regardless of his O, and yet hours after the ceasefire Snow was yet again triple tapped. Modicum still let that slide. Then a day later, Fort attack Shumi, who more than adequate time to rebuild the 100 or so pps we destroyed and again Troy threatens war. Then I get rolled 4 times today by two of Troys top DW KDs, malicious gangbang, including PM threats from Czech, that fucktard. No one better say that Modicum didn't do what we could to avoid this. We were actually more pissed with Shining than we should have been because he was too lenient with the guys taking cheap shots at Modicum.

So Val, get your facts straight. We played with a level head.
  • The facts are there. Actions were taken from both sides, if you have no intention of acknowledging this fact then this discussion is like Politics we will not be getting anywhere. Promises will be made and no matter what happens you will never be satisfied with the results.
  • edited September 2013
    Correct, we were not satisfied with Shinings leniency but we accepted them as an alliance. When the promises are broken on top of that then we have no reason to trust any further promises.
  • I just got my SoK pulled just now, if I get rolled 5 times in a day, that is bullshit