Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Troy Modicum war this early? seriously guys?

edited September 2013 in General
I am all for war, I love war, war makes me the happiest SK player around. Everyone who knows me knows thats true. My qualm is, butthurt KDs pushing for war once their precious strat gets a setback. Dont fucking hide behind your alliance, if you got tagged, you're doing something wrong AND FOR FUCKS SAKE ITS PART OF THE GAME. Troy come to your senses. War will be awesome and glorious. But right now it will be the equivalent of a welterweight match. I always die in the first war but for once it would be nice to have a heavyweight match. You let your NW whore turtles butthurt get you into making poor decisions for your alliance. If you get into this war, it wont stop until everyone burns.

Comments

• I sense a lot of bullshit to come.
  • I like Ghosted. :)
  • i agree, lets wait theres been stupid ass early wars the last 4 rounds and its so fucking boring. And the reasons are retarded
  • this is what happens when DW is so vastly overpowered, they all have to get killed early or everyone gets really mad about getting hit all round
  • DWs aren't butthurt, the turtles are, anyone of us who play DW know they walk a fine line. Thats why KTing an AT is universally accepted. DWs go into a round knowing they wont survive it. They come to play.
  • this is the 4th round that its happened at like 200-300k nw and its pointless and not fun. especially with the already low player base
  • killing an at like jon snow? bahah.

and meadows us right. dw is to strong
  • well...someone adverted war that person should get thanked i say
    Yeah, I know. Where the hell are my thank yous? =P

Ghosted, you get a thumbs up from me. I just don't know what else to say here.
  • Just read the AFs. Please tell me this war isn't happening cause Shumi got grabbed 1x... if so, whoever Shumi is... you are a fucking pansy :D
  • Just read the AFs. Please tell me this war isn't happening cause Shumi got grabbed 1x... if so, whoever Shumi is... you are a fucking pansy :D
    no you're right this war is happening because 1 kd grabbed Shumi LOL
  • I really hope that isnt true :p if it is, them trojans should hang their heads in shame for being such shit sk players.
  • BUT HE GOT BROKEN AND NOW IS NOT TOP KD, THE APOCALYPSE IS NOW
  • shim hasn't even complained tbh its other people complaining on both sides for war, so lets not blame him lol
  • I blame lack of good land and good hits and inacts.

And lack of cookies.

WTF, Dole.
  • I don't know who's complaining, I was just being dumb. lol
  • youre a rockstar binary
    Yeah, I know. Where the hell are my thank yous? =P

Ghosted, you get a thumbs up from me. I just don't know what else to say here.
    Butthurt players uin SK
    Just read the AFs. Please tell me this war isn't happening cause Shumi got grabbed 1x... if so, whoever Shumi is... you are a fucking pansy :D
    I really hope that isnt true :p if it is, them trojans should hang their heads in shame for being such shit sk players.
    ^^^^^^^truth
  • :: Spreads cookies to the Universe.::

I'm sorry Shining. :(
  • Fort has a shit Defense and rolled Shumi... The war will break out when Fort gets trained for runnin a dangerously fine line of shit D to AT... sry facts are facts.. IDC who got rolled tbh LOL but IF/WHEN Fort gets rolled there WILL be butt hurt and war.. Sad but true that a GAME cant be played :-p
  • Oh yeah? How come I rolled shumi and noone rolled me back if my defense is so 'shit' then? Shumi is buthurt cause he thought he could lala his way to the top by massing scis and not getting hit cause he was a turtle. He just missed to actually turtle.
  • edited September 2013
    Like i've been saying for awhile Shumi hasn't complained any, I really doubt peoples reading comprehension. Does he care? Yea he was sabo'd down for a whole day or so lol, so your roll of him is totally legit *claps hands*

Hey guys we got a real badass here the first person to roll someone on a dw, this guy is great. Congratz cishome i'm glad you were able to do something no other player has ever been able to do! Roll a turtle with a op dw....GG GJ

edit: though nobody should complain about forts defense it is good.
  • I wouldn't say fort's def is "good" but it's passable. Shumi's def was the real poop. TFSL and he got rolled by something he should have been 30% ahead of if not more.
  • Agreed with fort and meadows
  • your right medows- but something that keeps getring left out is he got sabod a ton- I'm sure that set him way back...tho idk hiw much

also about this whole" it was only one hit" nonsense.

we had an agreement that shuni would not have any agressive action- I.e. a cease fire foe 48 hours- same with flying and shumi towards modicum.

it only takes one shot to break a cease fire. just saying. ..
  • It was also said Troy wasn't going to touch Jon Snow and he was still getting hit after the 'agreement'.
  • and we were 100% ok with any retals om whoever hit him- as far as u understood. ...

but ya. group think is a powerful thing. I think we allllll should join a blast chat and realize we are all playing a game here amd not enemies :)

@bobdole. I want cookies
  • Uhh yea Cishome your D is SHIT... I have 900 less lands and more Defense then you and i can guarantee I have ohh prolly 5k more sci then you seeing as your all rez, nuclear power and probes (very sexy PFcount btw)... I really wish I went DW this round but if you think LTs will slide you by well... GL mate
  • Troy you guys are a bunch of cowards, we negotiated in the spirit of avoiding an early war then you start taking pot shots with your guys after you call off your war. You will burn, I wont quit until all of Troy burns.
  • like what is ghosted problem? shining said "fair grabs are still good to go", you are the bad guy here not us o-o theres been just as many hits from your alliance on us as the other way around so stop acting so much better than everyone good god