Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Troy Modicum war this early? seriously guys?

Comments

• Yeah, Troy you guys should be ashamed of yourselves. SK deserves better than that
  • SK logic to most random noobs is like

We can hit you and it's justified because

BUT IF YOU HIT US IT'S BULLSHIT KT KT KT KT LET'S WAR!!!

I see more flak coming from random uninvolved noob sectormates than the people who get hit too. It's mind boggling.

Like last round I hit someone early on after he sent out all of his tanks, which was probably 55% or so of his total military. Then one of his random complete noob sectormates just starts failing his offense on me nonstop until I got his AL to nap me.

I'll never understand noobs. :(
    On which kd of yours were they failing on?
  • That was last round banana
  • its pathetic, people bitch about everything and complain and look for shit to start crying about. Like fuck off. Always looking for reasons to kt people instead of just playing. Id like to know when sk became a giant pussy fest wehre people get hurt and they cry. Yes im about to say when I used to play, youd get hit and build more D, or not start shit up again. Suck it up and play. Quit looking for reasons to start stupid pointless wars and getting people killed who really did nothing wrong. Bunch of pansies
  • Right around the time hits became scarce and the uni dropped to 1 galaxy.

However, I did a little snooping for fun. On these same PFs, as far back as 2011, people were KT'd for the same thing they're being KT'd for now. So all this "when I used to play" crap was when? When galaxies for full? Before s2 existed? Please enlighten me. Because when I used to play, the point was to avoid war this early in a round. I have. I've logged more hours on AIM politicing than I have on my own KD.

But there is nothing pointless about declaring a war over my guy getting gang banged twice in 2 days by an Alliance who's always had high tension with us. It's called forcing my hand. Especially when the guy isn't an AT. And only had low D because he took 5 hits the first time.

How many gang bangs am I supposed to allow? None. And Troy was going to get off with less than they should have for retaliation. Again, me bending in order to avoid War.

A 2nd gangbang? You can have your War. Troy needs to understand that Modi isn't here for you guys to farm. And why did you gangbang my guy for a 2nd time and post him as a free land, even though he's not AT?

Oh, that's right, because I wanted to kill the idiot that hit Rohan for the first 3 breaks when he disbanded. This goes back to the original farming issue. Twice, I've wanted to kill your farmers but you keep protecting them, then following up with KTing my guy.

SIDENOTE: You didn't even post him as free land. This is the 2nd time Troy's KTed an AT, even though this one isn't an AT, or wouldn't have been if he hadn't been raped. You guys are making extreme, and extremely stupid, decisions. At least I have legitimate reasons for KTing your farmers. They should exercise more caution when first breaking a disbanded/suicided KD more than once, especially when the rest of the Uni is unaware and will call it out as unfair advantage and ridiculous growth with no risk.

We're not going to let that keep happening. Keep posting my guys as KTs and this is what happens. You sent clear messages by KTing Snow and now Vilt. I'm making sure my message is just as clear.
  • he was never posted as free land, I told the guy who the dude hit that he can hit him back because the "protected kd" hit an active who could break him back. As far as I know ATs are free land, jon snow was a massive AT, so if you want to get technical. The wording may have been wrong but he still got hit a bunch for having next to nothing D and 8k goons.
  • Snow only pissed me off because it happened without any notification. He was going to be AT 3 hours later when I woke up, still, so I don't see the problem in waiting. It was disrespectful to just go ahead and do it. Especially 12 hours after I avoided KTing your guy. How many times do I have to say that?

And yes, I even agreed to that. He hit out of protection just like a Troy kd did. Troy kd got hit once. My guy got trained. Again. And I know...repeat, KNOW that he was posted as a WL KT when I talked to your guy about KTing a farmer. Those hits came in while we were talking about the farmer.

More than 1. So he was posted. Don't BS me.
  • well if he decides to break someone in that 3 hours it is a problem yes. Based on your alliance guys, theyd want a war over it if an AT hit their kd and you waited for a response.
  • I wasnt an AT when you guys listed me as a KT
  • maybe that newb just wanted to touch you Jess... :)
  • As I said before I had 8.8k goons, 7k LTs, and 1.5k tanks. You are an idiot flames if thats what youcall an AT
  • I wasnt talking about you ghosted. I was talking about john snow. Relax, I was on your side.
  • I wasnt an AT when you guys listed me as a KT
    As for Snow breaking in those 3 hours, highly doubt it considering he ALREADY DID. His WLs weren't getting home before I woke up. I know because the entire time he was getting hit while I was awake, with no WLs to hit back. That's why his next hit wasn't until Universal triple tapped him. He had WLs back. And he sent them at the idiot that triple tapped him even though your AL agreed to call off hits on him.

The only reason you knew he was AT was because you probed him because he hit one of your guys. Which means his WLs were already out. And weren't back before I woke up.

Your point is moot.

And to counter what you think of my "alliance guys" we knew about The North 1:3 1 day BEFORE Snow. We didn't post him as free land. And we definitely didn't post him as a KT. He was simply posted in SoX thread as a hit until I could get clearance to KT/free land him.

That never happened because, that same day, the first farming incident happened. So BS. No one wanted me to war over waiting on The North. And what's funny is, a different alliance destroyed him. So meh.

My biggest mistake here, now that everything is said and done, seems to have been communicating with Troy in the 1st place. You go ahead and just do things, no politics, no finesse. And that leads to high tension, pissed off people and a breakdown in communication.

And when talks with your guys go from talking to name-calling and being inappropriate, I back out. I War and hope the next person to talk to me makes some sense.
  • WALL OF TEXT, WOOT!
  • I wasnt talking about you ghosted. I was talking about john snow. Relax, I was on your side.
    Then why did I get banged twice?
  • I have no idea, I told the person you hit if he could hit you back he can because you hit an active player while being protected. And I specifically said 1 hit from the person who got hit because he could break you back. I was at work, I didnt have time to police everything in there. Plus Im not the AL i was just helping a stupid situation. A few of us were sticking up for you and went to bat for you against some people in the alliance beause they were being tools. Sorry you got gangbanged twice
  • So what everyone has been saying is Troy is taking advantage of every situation. I dont know how such good players can stand behind the people that are ruining the game. You are killing the game and player base by supporting this behavior. When this game dies, you can be assured you were part of the problem.
  • Maybe not directly but evil prevails when good men fail to act.
  • With all do respect, Ian has been for the preservation of rules and fairness to extend the life of the game. Perhaps the negotiators should acquire more practice.
  • Perhaps Ian shouldn't have waited until the last possible moment to get into negotiations.

With all due respect, Ian, with the exception of today's little blow-up that I admit we both had, is one of the more fair guys I've spoken to. It's not his fault that because he got involved so late, he ended up dealing with a hardballing Shining instead of the nice Shining that the AL got.

If you tell me I don't preserve rules and fairness, I'll just tell you again that I stopped this war from happening 3 days ago and every day since instead of today.

>_>
  • I don't think people are blaming Ian.
  • Either way, war is not meant to be negotiated, peace is. If ends fall to war, then do it courageously. Rather it is too early or too late is irrelevant, but enjoy the peace when given it, and destroy in war when peace sleeps. That's why we play, not as I believe fauss put it, to play "pretty pretty kingdoms".
  • Although, I will add that in the past few rounds, I've noticed that wars began without a purpose. If you want to preserve a game, ensure the declaration has merit first. Not because you wish to gain a lead then farm the rest of the round. If you want to see a rise in leaders, or the player base, go back to SK fundamental's, don't randomly war because you want to win, have a moral purpose and win that way.
  • I should've rephrased, then. I parlayed and negotiated far beyond what I had to in order to maintain peace. For days on end. And now it is War. We shall see where that leads us.

Purpose? Purpose. Purpose = 2 gang bangs in 2 days on a KD. If that alone isn't enough of a reason, then what is? I wish this War was about gaining a lead...although it is about farming. No one likes an AL enforcing the farming rule. I decided to be that guy. Rise in leaders? I haven't lead anything in God knows. And my guys are pretty involved. I'd say that's success. More leaders than last round, anyway.

In other words, I had a moral purpose. I was going to kill a farmer. The same KD that Troy GBed in 2 days was posted as a WL KT. Without War. Putting up a BS KT on a non-AT that was GBed twice? Hell yeah, super moral purpose, bro, I'm protecting my Alliance's honor.

• I should've rephrased, then. I parlayed and negotiated far beyond what I had to in order to maintain peace. For days on end. And now it is War. We shall see where that leads us.

Purpose? Purpose. Purpose = 2 gang bangs in 2 days on a KD. If that alone isn't enough of a reason, then what is? I wish this War was about gaining a lead...although it is about farming. No one likes an AL enforcing the farming rule. I decided to be that guy. Rise in leaders? I haven't lead anything in God knows. And my guys are pretty involved. I'd say that's success. More leaders than last round, anyway.

In other words, I had a moral purpose. I was going to kill a farmer. The same KD that Troy GBed in 2 days was posted as a WL KT. Without War. Putting up a BS KT on a non-AT that was GBed twice? Hell yeah, super moral purpose, bro, I'm protecting my Alliance's honor.

Fyi, I wasn't implying that the purposes were not what i had stated, only that that is the layout to which I remember being used in the past and it is what the more honorable alliances follow. Something at which normal players wouldn't know who have never ALed etc.
  • last round there was a purpose.
    the total and utter destruction of the universe.

did u not see it? as i pillaged and ravaged all the sk colonies.

but on a side not. yeah at least it looks like troy vs modicum will be an even fight.
    troy has a slight advantage in bigger nw, but i think modicum has more brains
  • last round there was a purpose.
    the total and utter destruction of the universe.

did u not see it? as i pillaged and ravaged all the sk colonies.

but on a side not. yeah at least it looks like troy vs modicum will be an even fight.
    troy has a slight advantage in bigger nw, but i think modicum has more brains
    Nah, I was the first KT last round I didn't pay that much attention neither did I recreate afterwords. Although I heard it was epic.
  • who cares about rationality

my side wants to win
    your side has to lose

anything to make that happen
  • walls is funny