Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Troy Modicum war this early? seriously guys?

Comments

• Vallhalla, you are an idiot.
  • And Dole, you are a pf mod you should act civil.
  • edited September 2013
    Rank does not prevent the ability to call out stupidity.
  • both of you guys cool it
  • if anyone should be pissed its me

September 23, 21:58:30 Our kingdom Viltvodle VI (1:10) bravely defended against Rick the Dick (1:8) and lost 170 planets.

September 23, 23:50:11 Our kingdom Viltvodle VI (1:10) bravely defended against Swarm (1:14) and lost 156 planets.

September 24, 08:48:59 Our kingdom Viltvodle VI (1:10) bravely defended against TheASSHole (1:17) and lost 163 planets.

September 24, 11:21:17 Our kingdom Viltvodle VI (1:10) bravely defended against Czechoslovakia (1:3) and lost 150 planets.

September 24, 16:16:37 Our kingdom Viltvodle VI (1:10) bravely defended against Nebuchadnezzar (1:3) and lost 139 planets.
  • Lol vilt. The same thing happened last round when you were way underdefended. Did u have good d this round?
  • this goes down to basic calling hits, which apparently isnt happenign if people keep getting farmed
  • Btw, congrats on both alliances leaderships calming things down and thinking things through.
  • I like to think everyone follows the light when necessary.

>_>
  • good job to both sides, rohan disbanded his kingdom.
  • good teamwork people
  • lol and i failed on rohan :( worst disbander ever
  • Lol vilt. The same thing happened last round when you were way underdefended. Did u have good d this round?
    haha, no, I could grab him, that shows enough in itself
  • edited September 2013
    if anyone should be pissed its me

September 23, 21:58:30 Our kingdom Viltvodle VI (1:10) bravely defended against Rick the Dick (1:8) and lost 170 planets.

September 23, 23:50:11 Our kingdom Viltvodle VI (1:10) bravely defended against Swarm (1:14) and lost 156 planets.

September 24, 08:48:59 Our kingdom Viltvodle VI (1:10) bravely defended against TheASSHole (1:17) and lost 163 planets.

September 24, 11:21:17 Our kingdom Viltvodle VI (1:10) bravely defended against Czechoslovakia (1:3) and lost 150 planets.

September 24, 16:16:37 Our kingdom Viltvodle VI (1:10) bravely defended against Nebuchadnezzar (1:3) and lost 139 planets.
    Pretty obvious that there is something wrong with Troy leadership right there.

Maybe a war would be the best way to sort this out. With these 5 volunteering to be the first five KT's.
  • good job to both sides, rohan disbanded his kingdom.
  • if anyone should be pissed its me

Pretty obvious that there is something wrong with Troy leadership right there.

Maybe a war would be the best way to sort this out. With these 5 volunteering to be the first five KT's.
    aww sky, I'm hurt :(
  • Rohan volunteered himself to be the first death.
  • well if it's a race he is winning
  • Yeah, I don't like that kind of bullshit. The other 4 hits put nothing in afs about their hits. I made my hit because vilt hit my sector, then get retalled accordingly because the other guys didn't do shit. Poor leadership, or poor players. Dunno, but ill play next round.
  • Yeah, that does stink when nobody claims their hits.
  • the AL of troy is the sux, they had to find me to press me into some form of leadership before everything went to shit :( maybe it will turn around....or maybe now is the time to war us and kill the AL!
  • And if anything, the retals should have been put onto the retards who failed to post their grabs, instead of the guy who followed the rules.
  • Damdred is now in leadership, so that's why stuff makes sense from Troy.
  • dole....is it bad that i want to civil war?!????
  • I have trained you well. Now my dastardly plan will work...every alliance napped...every alliance CIVIL WAR!

CCCCCCCCIVIL WAR!
  • EVERYONE CIVIL WAR!!!!!!!!
  • reading the name Troy so many times is the reason why im watching Troy right now.

AAACHIILLEEEEEEEEEES!
  • edited September 2013
  • HEEEECCCCCCCCCCCTOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRR
  • btw rohan, 2 posts were made just an FYI so you were tech the 3rd hit, there for you werent going to get hit, but you rage quit