Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Troy Modicum war this early? seriously guys?

Comments

• btw rohan, 2 posts were made just an FYI so you were tech the 3rd hit, there for you werent going to get hit, but you rage quit
    This is the funniest part of the whole situation
  • i think rohan got regular grabbed not retal grabbed
  • possibly, either way, 2 hits in a round and you rage quit? fairly certain everyones gotten hit more then that before in a round
  • I once knew a man who got grabbed 4 times by AT's and finished first in a round..but sice the archives are glitched we will never know if this claim is true....rage quitters are lol
  • September 24, 16:58:40 Our kingdom Nebuchadnezzar (1:3) bravely defended against Baby Mafia (1:11) and lost 172 planets.
    Nebuchadnezzar (1:3) bravely defended against Banana Boat (1:10) and lost 156 planets.

Banana Boat (1:10)

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on September 24, 18:38:14
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If I get hit back, there will be a war. This is directly from my AL...

---- Original message received September 24, 18:33:11 from Nebuchadnezzar (1:3) ----
    >> Um, no, hit me and I will hit you back. Period. Not my fault the other retards never posted **** about the hit before mine. Retal the others, mine was protecting my sector.
    >>
    >> ---- Original message received September 24, 18:27:22 from Banana Boat (1:10) ----
    >> >> your leadership authorized more retals.
    >> >>
    >> >> ---- Original message received September 24, 18:22:13 from Nebuchadnezzar (1:3) ----
    >> >> >> I have already been retaled, hit me and you will be hit back guaranteed
  • What was that flames?
  • Lol vilt. The same thing happened last round when you were way underdefended. Did u have good d this round?
    I played a smart DW more D than O took biggest DW to roll me
    Lol vilt. The same thing happened last round when you were way underdefended. Did u have good d this round?
    haha, no, I could grab him, that shows enough in itself
    Really rohoe? You think you are a badass because you were able to roll someone that was just rolled 4 times?
    GTFO and move out of your parents house already, admit that you fail at SK and Life and quit hitting on your sister.
  • i'm not trying to be bigger than my britches here but i'm pretty awesome i was able to hit an inactive today...just saying
  • Oh that's rich, and the mod abuse begins.
  • nope its me won't have someone tell someone to go kill themeselves
  • shit happens rohan, you bailed like a bitch. You got hit 2x? and it was unfair? deal with it. What about the guy who got gangbanged? he didnt disband and cry like a baby about it.
  • Its ok bro, I wasnt going to take him seriously. I actually feel for him.
  • Lol I got gangbanged then hit a bunch of times on SK :p its only a game and still early in the round
  • Exactly what I figured would happen, promote a mod, now you have Nazis. Good riddance.
  • yep cause i edit one post out of hundreds that told someone to kill themselves im a nazi! good going me!
  • We always knew Rohan was a pretty useless excuse for a human being, what with the jokes he has been known to make. No need to edit his posts tbh, wouldn't have surprised any one :p
  • OH NOEZ! Not someone moderating!
  • you got confused, apparently we just want someone to delete bot threads and let us do whatever. Because were 5 years old.
  • 5 year olds are fun to laugh at though.
  • Oh, I knew that's what everyone wanted, and I probably would have left Rohans post alone. Just like I left his original account alone when I could unban it.
  • lol i probably shouldn't of edited it but meh rage is rage. And i could unban it but i don't know if i want to
  • He's doing so good in his second account, I'd hate to see him have to use his first again. Also, if HotGates never got his accounts unbanned, I see no reason for Rohan to get his unbanned. I'm upholding a long SK tradition.
  • i'm telling ya...

back to our evil plan of civil war
  • you could ban his 2nd account on the basis of it being a very offensive name.
  • do not tempt this nazi mod sir!
  • you could ban his 2nd account on the basis of it being a very offensive name.
    do not tempt this nazi mod sir!
    mini hitler
  • I once knew a man who got grabbed 4 times by AT's and finished first in a round..but sice the archives are glitched we will never know if this claim is true....rage quitters are lol

I hate u...

it was 5 times thank you very little
  • Its all lynogs fault.