Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Troy Modicum war this early? seriously guys?

Comments

• I told Shining to just KT Rohan, because he would cry and that would be fun... And let the other kds off with just a single grab. He said Troy leadership wouldn't go for it.. 20 mins later Rohan disbands.
  • I told Shining to just KT Rohan, because he would cry and that would be fun... And let the other kds off with just a single grab. He said Troy leadership wouldn't go for it.. 20 mins later Rohan disbands.
    In the end, it all worked out. I've gotta say, it was pretty fast, too.

Made things simpler, too. ^_^
  • Lulz, you're an idiot, half of you had no idea where I was. Propaganda at its worst -_-
  • September 24, 16:58:40 Our kingdom Nebuchadnezzar (1:3) bravely defended against Baby Mafia (1:11) and lost 172 planets.
    Nebuchadnezzar (1:3) bravely defended against Banana Boat (1:10) and lost 156 planets.

Banana Boat (1:10)

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on September 24, 18:38:14
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If I get hit back, there will be a war. This is directly from my AL...

---- Original message received September 24, 18:33:11 from Nebuchadnezzar (1:3) ----
    >> Um, no, hit me and I will hit you back. Period. Not my fault the other retards never posted **** about the hit before mine. Retal the others, mine was protecting my sector.
    >>
    >> ---- Original message received September 24, 18:27:22 from Banana Boat (1:10) ----
    >> >> your leadership authorized more retals.
    >> >>
    >> >> ---- Original message received September 24, 18:22:13 from Nebuchadnezzar (1:3) ----
    >> >> >> I have already been retaled, hit me and you will be hit back guaranteed

tbh, i talked with my leadership before I hit you, and I was under the impression that mine talked to yours. So... is what it is. I do, however, find it funny that your *ragequit after the second hit. Just saying. I've never been hit more than 4x and finished top 10, but it has happened :P

• Oh and also, I enjoyed your threatening messages. It reminded me of Kes, tbh
  • The thing is, I wouldn't bother looking for you because you weren't a threat. But putting your avy to match your PF avy was kind of a giveaway.

FYI, I'm no more an idiot than the guy who posts in this thread numerous times but claims he was just retalling his sector, not gangbanging. You checked this thread more than enough to know Ghosted was Vilt, he complained about being broken 4 times by Troy KDs in one day. He also posted exactly when the probing before the 5th hit(you) happened.

So you were gonna get rolled. Or die, really, but killing people doesn't sit well with others.
  • Rohan make me a shitty meme

"Flies PF Avy on KD"

"Says Lulz you didn't know where I was"
  • You make the Pie and the Dole happy. Good job.
  • tbh i didn't know who it was when I broke you. But the threatening msgs made me lulz, and so OFC I broke you. Then you ragequit. Also made me lulz. A lot
  • tbh i didn't know who it was when I broke you. But the threatening msgs made me lulz, and so OFC I broke you. Then you ragequit. Also made me lulz. A lot
    Noobs are easily entertained, that's understandable.

• Noobs are easily entertained.
    We can tell by your pictures.

• Noobs are easily entertained.
    We can tell by your pictures.

nuf said.
  • where did you get that from? Fort broke one of the top NW kds and didn't get rolled?
    I wont even lie mate, I dont know where I got that from.
  • All is fair in love and war
    I'm glad you provided amusement for the lot of us noobs, your ragequit was laughed at by many more than just me :D

yatta yatta blibbity cock.

purty much brah lol
  • Well now I know where Binary is and know that Ghosted is Vilt who I actually kinda like from past rounds... woot, momma was right when she said I'd learn something new everyday...
  • every body loves raymond
  • Lol sup vit... :)
  • Whats up greg :)
    VILT FTMFW
  • vilt is my friend
  • Im being Kted for being a AT? lol
    after getting rolled 5 times yesterday?
    Today I had 8.8k goons
    7k LTs
    1.5k Tanks
    AFTER I got rolled 5xs
    If you are going to KT at least just KT because you guys don't like me
  • No way that's a free land AT. More smoke blown by Troy.
  • i'm the bad guy this round dole i'm afraid.

TBH viit is mostly being kt'd cause shining is being about big a dick as I am currently and he got rolled 5x yesterday and decided to hit an active and got rolled back.

Hes my friend don't want ot see him dead :(
  • Well, Shining is KTing a farmer. Y'all are just being douches.
  • edited September 2013
    its insulting
    just admit im being kTed due to my awesomeness
  • Well, Shining is KTing a farmer. Y'all are just being douches.
    Damdred...rolling back...and gang banging back...are 2 different things. Another 5 hits is not "rolling back" for hitting an active. That's an invitation to kill your guys.

But yes, I am being a dick. A big one. Massive, mushroom-headed phallus of doom. Why? Refer to every other post I've made and everything I've agreed to and you see why.

I'm tired of being nice.
  • SK logic to most random noobs is like

We can hit you and it's justified because

BUT IF YOU HIT US IT'S BULLSHIT KT KT KT KT LET'S WAR!!!

I see more flak coming from random uninvolved noob sectormates than the people who get hit too. It's mind boggling.

Like last round I hit someone early on after he sent out all of his tanks, which was probably 55% or so of his total military. Then one of his random complete noob sectormates just starts failing his offense on me nonstop until I got his AL to nap me.

I'll never understand noobs. :(