Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius, a scrub tear WoW player

Comments

• edited July 2013
    Wasnt that the round he played powerless RR in newb mode, came out with like, good probes good def and plenty of soldiers? Probably online damn near the whole 72hrs though.
  • Ye and he was coming to the pfs saying how good his newbiemode was.

Also dunno why darius is still even arguing about last round.

You keep claiming how great your TF was, and that you had a 1k land lead (I dont even think it was 1k land, more like 600 or so). In the end it all doesnt even matter, my kd was still rank 1 NW at 2k land. At that point i had only built around 1k goons total, so my kd was rank 1, without even using my planet type bonus AT ALL yet.

At 2k land my kd had 45k pop, could draft 9k solds at a time with round bonus so about 13-14k solds per day. You could have a 3k land lead with TF it wouldnt make a single bit of difference. There is nothing you or anyone could do to defend it.

The only other notable DW was KoE and he had almost 7-8k tanks less defense than me. Probably the reason why he was killed first before me, similar offence just way worse def.
  • He has shown himself to have not much understanding of SK li. Already admitted he was not probe income and high pop TF, and expected to compete.

• The only other notable DW was KoE and he had almost 7-8k tanks less defense than me. Probably the reason why he was killed first before me, similar offence just way worse def.
    DW with bankfarming be proud noobcake.

• Ye and he was coming to the pfs saying how good his newbiemode was.

Also dunno why darius is still even arguing about last round.

You keep claiming how great your TF was, and that you had a 1k land lead (I dont even think it was 1k land, more like 600 or so). In the end it all doesnt even matter, my kd was still rank 1 NW at 2k land. At that point i had only built around 1k goons total, so my kd was rank 1, without even using my planet type bonus AT ALL yet.

At 2k land my kd had 45k pop, could draft 9k solds at a time with round bonus so about 13-14k solds per day. You could have a 3k land lead with TF it wouldnt make a single bit of difference. There is nothing you or anyone could do to defend it.

The only other notable DW was KoE and he had almost 7-8k tanks less defense than me. Probably the reason why he was killed first before me, similar offence just way worse def.
    LOL, I remember this round. Hilarity!
  • isnt hunter illy?
  • That would be surprising considering he's always saying how he avoids the forums.
  • It was a fun round. It was when moony had that beast in g2 huh?
  • I've had to kill Jones a few times. ;) He'd mop the floor with you.
  • edited July 2013
    A few? Abit more than a few times sci haha.

Darius wayyyyyy better players than you have tried to step up and beat us and failed miserably.

Come back here thinking your hot shit after one (pretty poor) round. Maybe we will talk when you have made rank 1 kds with every single pt, or made kds that more often than not make the whole universe united in killing one kd, or at most me and a few friends. I have yet to see you make anything of note, or anything to make me want to play again.

Your play style is awful, lick the ass of every other top kd out there? Then come to the pfs like your the greatest there ever was? Hahahaha it's hilarious.

Make 1 single monster of a kd, that has the whole uni running scared, without licking the ass of other top kds to save yourself from being hit, maybe then we will talk. Incase you didn't know when I say monster of a kd, I don't mean a rank 1 scrub of a kd like u try to brag about. I mean one that can dominate everyone else while remaining 100% safe. Like pretty much everyone single one of mine lynog and qwjs kds.

Your asking me to play a game that doesn't intrest me past a week. Hopefully lynog or qwj will step up next round and school you in my absence.
  • Lynog and Sci each owe me a round. Both of them promised to show me the true way to AL. I want to be better in that aspect of the game and believe I could learn from either of you. So... Lynog? You up first... Or is it Sci?
  • Lynog and Sci each owe me a round. Both of them promised to show me the true way to AL. I want to be better in that aspect of the game and believe I could learn from either of you. So... Lynog? You up first... Or is it Sci?
    I don't think you would learn much from me on the ALing side of things Pie, You could defo learn a few things from Sci. My only solo alliance start to finish was Training Bra. Which i only started with the intention of helping players out who wanted and needed it, i had no idea it would progress the way it did tbh.

The only thing i could tell you is literally don't give up no matter the situation, make sure that you optimize all you're alliances attacks and nukes and literally stomp and shit on anyone you have to that isn't you're own.

I've had some great rounds on SK but that was the most satisfying by a long mile. Anyone who was part of the alliance that round will have fond memories of it. It was up and down like a yoyo from start to end, uni vs us from 2weeks in till the last day.

Training Bra fo life yo
  • u cant say u didnt deserve it though
  • edited July 2013
    Lynog and Sci each owe me a round. Both of them promised to show me the true way to AL. I want to be better in that aspect of the game and believe I could learn from either of you. So... Lynog? You up first... Or is it Sci?

• You havent even seen my playstyle. You circumstantially outplayed a KD I made to optimize score growth and nothing more
    This alone shows you dont know what you are talking about. You was a terra form using pop and sms for income? That isnt a style that will optimize growth

In another post im sure you mentioned some exponential growth strategy. As far as I am aware there has only been 1 and it was by abusing the games programming that omni thought up until bcart patched it within days. No normal strategy will make you grow exponentially.
  • what about dst bug
  • You did Sci, when your alliance was stomping mine into the ground repeatedly lol. I said I still have a lot to learn and you said maybe one of these days you would show me lol... May have been one of those "Only reason I hit you was because..." Type of replies, but I would like to learn from one of the best in recent memories...
  • edited July 2013
    You did Sci, when your alliance was stomping mine into the ground repeatedly lol. I said I still have a lot to learn and you said maybe one of these days you would show me lol... May have been one of those "Only reason I hit you was because..." Type of replies, but I would like to learn from one of the best in recent memories...
    My post wasn't in reference to you, personally. It was in reference to the prospect of ever playing Star Kingdoms again. Haha.
  • Ya'll are just lucky Oceanic decided to fail on me for 2 days straight leaving my D a pile of shit, and I eventually got hit.

Would be rolling with well over 250k tf's right now.
  • Would be rolling with well over 250k tf's right now.
    which is exactly why i made you my bitch :D

You mean you sat back and did nothing while Oceanic failed on me, then took advantage of war bonus and broke me after I lost about 80k LD's? Ok.
  • Don't worry childrens. Doggie will play next round and al. Pie will be my VAL. Good game.
  • Would be rolling with well over 250k tf's right now.
    which is exactly why i made you my bitch :D

You mean you sat back and did nothing while Oceanic failed on me, then took advantage of war bonus and broke me after I lost about 80k LD's? Ok.
    hit you easily without war the first time. and i seriously doubt you lost 80k, you were flirting with being an AT all round.
    Yes, hitting someone who's had his defense shit on is generally easy, I'm glad you're proud of that. Throw in the fact I was being sabo'd/arsoned at the same time and I can see why it was so "easy". You couldn't have touched me with a 10 foot pole if Oceanic minded his own business.

How's your KD btw? Oh right...
  • Transference
  • Was transference the really bad turtle whore in 1:8?
  • Was transference the really bad turtle whore in 1:8?
    If it wasn't a trash kingdom they wouldn't still be argueing about it.

Protip: the longer the defense/protest/argument the shittier the kingdoms involved.
  • I think when I saw transference which was before the outage and before ocean started grabbing him, he had 120k lds 5k tanks and almost 70k tfs. Safe D at the time was defending 130kgoons + 10k tanks dw sl

The only reason he was allowed to slide was becuase he was in the top offenses sector
  • I have to agree woth Darius. That kingdom licked everyone and their dogs asshole to be left alone, you pretty much played single player SK.

i dont have problems with people eho play like that but its not really brag worthy
  • I think when I saw transference which was before the outage and before ocean started grabbing him, he had 120k lds 5k tanks and almost 70k tfs. Safe D at the time was defending 130kgoons + 10k tanks dw sl

The only reason he was allowed to slide was becuase he was in the top offenses sector
    Why do I need Safe D when the top hitters are in my sector? Please come back when you're ready to use logic.

No one else could break me. Also I had about 130k ld's, 14k lt's and 5k tanks defense, with 90k tf's. I was set for offense for a few days and was ready to push my D to 200k ld's, more than enough for even most KD's now.
    LOL you were transference Sped? Jesus you talk alot of shit for the biggest pussy I've seen play this game this round
    How am I a pussy? I napped you and only you, and it was more of a joke which you took seriously.

I have to agree woth Darius. That kingdom licked everyone and their dogs asshole to be left alone, you pretty much played single player SK.

i dont have problems with people eho play like that but its not really brag worthy
    I don't follow, I didn't beg anyone to leave me alone. I was arsoned for 48 hours by Bear 2:10, and just questioned his actions then KT'd him with my sector.

Then I was failed on by those multies for a day, said nothing.

Then oceanic started failing on me because he was quitting, I said nothing.

Then impuz broke me, I said nothing.

Sorry for playing an LD FW KD until I had TF's researched and pushed a huge offense.

Post crash I was catching Noob/Lee in land and was going to eventually take them over.
  • You still need safe D even if top offenses are in your sector noob, just because someone could get hit back doesn't mean they won't hit you.
  • LOL you were transference Sped? Jesus you talk alot of shit for the biggest pussy I've seen play this game this round
    How am I a pussy? I napped you and only you, and it was more of a joke which you took seriously.

You just played a REALLY shitty FW turtle and ran from wars the whole game, I accepted the NAP because I'm a nice guy and if someone asks me I wont roll them out.

Meanwhile you're talking shit to me on the PFs all round like you're a hardass capable of rolling the Uni, I fuckin took pity on you hahaha

God I don't think I couldve had it work out any more perfect than that. You just bitchslapped yourself for me.
    I was under the impression you were marginally intelligent. I trolled you in the PF's for the past month, and you took me SERIOUSLY?