Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius, a scrub tear WoW player

Comments

• You still need safe D even if top offenses are in your sector noob, just because someone could get hit back doesn't mean they won't hit you.
    You're implying I need have enough defense to defend against my sector? You're an idiot.
  • psh there were dws at that point in time with just as much offense as your sector, so don't even play that card
  • psh there were dws at that point in time with just as much offense as your sector, so don't even play that card
    And yet none of them could break me.
  • none of them did break you, they COULD have broke you
  • Be honest sped, you did a bit more than question whem Bear was arsoning you (which myself and others deal with on an almost constant basis :p)
  • Unless its lynog/jones in my sector, i make sure to defend agains them niggaz haha

I hit my own sectormate on s2 just because he was #1 at the time. In the game of thrones you win or you die :)
  • if you are qwj you go

HODORRRR
  • Be honest sped, you did a bit more than question whem Bear was arsoning you (which myself and others deal with on an almost constant basis :p)
    I asked him why he was arsoning me, and he said because I want to archive. Nothing else was said.

@ Damdred: You're an idiot. My defense was greater than their max offense, therefore they were UNABLE TO BREAK ME. I'm not going to reply to anymore of your posts, you're a goddamn window licker.
  • Come give me some :)
  • No you are an idiot with the stats you have posted you are a 125942 goon dw sl break with 3 wls....which is under noob/lee/jam at the time. 62k tfs on a fw or, 55k on a tf... You were way in range of a ton of people, So do the math before you act like an idiot lol.

And at that time thats not good defense atall
  • if you are qwj you go

HODORRRR
    I just watched the episode where he yells down the well... oh my fuck the lols that were had....
  • What I love about this game is that loads of people prop themselves up but very few of them are actually any good.
  • What I love about this game is that loads of people prop themselves up but very few of them are actually any good.
  • So you outgrew me on a totally separate game? That's nice.

I started a human paladin yesterday, and I'm already rank 2. Get owned.
  • I hear rounds end when someone breaks 100k NW. Grats on your rank 1.
  • Forget me not caring, you care too much.
  • What else am I supposed to say?

I actually don't care, but god forbid I say that; you already played the "You're just pretending you don't care" card.

Don't forget to wipe your ass.
  • Be careful now, your ass is getting jealous from all the shit you talk
  • I hear rounds end when someone breaks 100k NW. Grats on your rank 1.

haha never gets old
  • edited July 2013

Jones is literally god, though

Finally, knew you would realise soon enough.

Also, i was top 5 all round at the start of the round it was me, flazer and 3 mysts from 1:8 who made up the top 5. Then when i finally converted to a probe farm i was still 3rd.

Correct i wasnt active on GoC. I didnt hardly spreadsheet at all and was all probes income. I was literally living of banks that flazer gave to me mostly or robbing 5 money with random robs.

Not to mention lower more active player base so probes in general arent as good there. I was at almost 50k probes and 100k robs where still good.

• We had no Mystis in 1:8.
  • lol what

jones stopped caring after he failed his hit on error, lucky for you barricade decided to hit him when he stopped caring, or he would have arsoned you to shit

and if you call spreadsheeting cheating... lol

name me anyone who are good that haven't spreadsheeted ever

and who says having lots of probes is a bad thing, we raped people with arsons/ sabos and the amount of cry is ridiculous. seems the advantage to a PT is too much for anyone that they cry to change the game because of us. griefing people is pretty hilarious
  • do you ever stop crying
  • do you ever stop crying
    Not even fun to troll him, all he does is whine.
  • You give off the impression that you are crying when you write short novels. Didnt read much of the posts but thats how most people view the big walls of explanation.
  • Every time darius posts it just shows how noob he is, its amazing. Keep it up.
  • Every time darius posts it just shows how noob he is, its amazing. Keep it up.
  • did your rr rank1 cai?
  • You give off the impression that you are crying when you write short novels. Didnt read much of the posts but thats how most people view the big walls of explanation.
    Yeah I can understand that. It's just how I think about things, I could just make little witty quips but its boring and pointless to me. I care less about impressing randoms on the internet than I do entertaining myself writing essays and talking shit about an otherwise pointless game.

An otherwise pointless game that your determined to prove yourself at. Please make up your mind.
  • I wouldn't be upset if you guys quit turning every thread into yet another millimeter dick measuring contest.