Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius, a scrub tear WoW player

Comments

• edited July 2013
    Also 300k nw means nothing... all sorts of randomers are at the top near the start. First person to hit 1 mill nw is where the real race is and those first to hit 1/2/300k usually arent close once peoples strategies kick in by then.

A few people told me those books went downhill once sanderson took over, so I havent thought about giving them a try.
  • At that point in the game 300k means a little for instance, jester I believe was ranked almost 90 at that point after getting multi'd and taking 3 hits at that point (5 total so far). And now he has the potential to finish first on the round, those first 3 weeks are nothing but foreplay as most long term strats take probably 3 weeks 4 weeks to really get in gear.

also Brandi Sanderson did a really good job finishing wot series i've read some of his other stuff now and hes really good imo. Clay has been bothering me to try that series idk if I will but listening to you guys i just might have to
  • dude ian- book 1 can br hard to push through- its the worst book of all of them- but do it. it so good. Easley the best in its genre.
  • What nerds still read? We have movies for this.
  • Go suck off some zombies you homo
  • im 100% with Dogtown on this, Get a grip you 3 foot 7 nerd.
  • Also 300k nw means nothing... all sorts of randomers are at the top near the start. First person to hit 1 mill nw is where the real race is and those first to hit 1/2/300k usually arent close once peoples strategies kick in by then.

A few people told me those books went downhill once sanderson took over, so I havent thought about giving them a try.
    Not going to bother typing out an essay, but thats wrong.

You can't catch up to a well played TFSL with a 1k land lead over rank 2, Jones got circumstantially extremely lucky, we wouldnt even be having this convo if he had gotten taken down first instead of KoE, and KoH hadnt massed 17k goons to break me (or anyone else in the uni for that matter.) I had just finished pumping 10k scis, and had switched to mobi to make 12k LDs after the NAP dropped.

Jones still couldve caught up to me and broken me, sure, but so could literally every other DW over 1k land playing the game at the time thanks to broken game mechanics.
    Your first mistake is comparing yourself to Jones, not in a million years would you ever out build him. You have the right attitude you just cant walk the walk. I have my doubts whether you ever will be able too.
  • Also 300k nw means nothing... all sorts of randomers are at the top near the start. First person to hit 1 mill nw is where the real race is and those first to hit 1/2/300k usually arent close once peoples strategies kick in by then.

Not going to bother typing out an essay, but thats wrong.

You can't catch up to a well played TFSL with a 1k land lead over rank 2, Jones got circumstantially extremely lucky, we wouldnt even be having this convo if he had gotten taken down first instead of KoE, and KoH hadnt massed 17k goons to break me (or anyone else in the uni for that matter.) I had just finished pumping 10k scis, and had switched to mobi to make 12k LDs after the NAP dropped.

Jones still couldve caught up to me and broken me, sure, but so could literally every other DW over 1k land playing the game at the time thanks to broken game mechanics.
    Really? I have caught upto and absolutely destroyed kingdoms with 7-8-9k land leads on me.

Your lead at that NW aint shit, ask anyone what usually happens once everyone gets to around 1mill NW with jones and lynog playing haha, and if you wasnt playing probe income we shouldnt even be having this conversation.
  • edited July 2013
    He tried an insult on me a few weeks ago where he referred to me using *cheating spreadsheets* or something along them lines, Its obvious from that comment alone he doesn't really know how to build although he claims to have *mastered* it in another post. My guess is he is a high income very active kd. Which in today SK can cut it and give him top ranks. But Darius, don't get ahead of yourself buddy, the strat you use is for chumps not champs.
  • Should read Way of Kings Qwj, its pretty dece
  • He tried an insult on me a few weeks ago where he referred to me using *cheating spreadsheets* or something along them lines, Its obvious from that comment alone he doesn't really know how to build although he claims to have *mastered* it in another post. My guess is he is a high income very active kd. Which in today SK can cut it and give him top ranks. But Darius, don't get ahead of yourself buddy, the strat you use is for chumps not champs.
    I never said anything about 'cheating spreadsheets'. If you're going to talk shit at least keep it honest.
    http://i40.tinypic.com/2s9qbkj.jpg

if you're going to talk shit atleast remember the shit you talked
  • Did somebody just order a Zing er burger with extra salty mayo??
  • If you wasnt playing probe income mate the discussion is over... you had no chance
  • He tried an insult on me a few weeks ago where he referred to me using *cheating spreadsheets* or something along them lines, Its obvious from that comment alone he doesn't really know how to build although he claims to have *mastered* it in another post. My guess is he is a high income very active kd. Which in today SK can cut it and give him top ranks. But Darius, don't get ahead of yourself buddy, the strat you use is for chumps not champs.
    I never said anything about 'cheating spreadsheets'. If you're going to talk shit at least keep it honest.

Rofl you fucking moron, SK is the spreadsheet.

Cheating on a spreadsheet = cheating on SK, a game which is basically multiplayer excel.

I guess we know who failed reading comprehension in middle school
    never in my very long time on this game i have ever heard it referred to as a spreadsheet, you show more and more with every post how utterly clueless and shit you are at this game you "mastered" in a month. Delusional Darius..

Rofl you fucking moron, SK is the spreadsheet.

Cheating on a spreadsheet = cheating on SK, a game which is basically multiplayer excel.

I guess we know who failed reading comprehension in middle school
    never in my very long time on this game i have ever heard it referred to as a spreadsheet, you show more and more with every post how utterly clueless and shit you are at this game you "mastered" in a month. Delusional Darius..
    Theres literally posts in THIS THREAD referring to it as that.

I can't even comprehend this level of stupid, I want to believe you're trolling but I know you're not
    IF there is i want you to show me them, so then i can abuse whoever else referred to this game as a spreadsheet.
  • You're defo living up to the name here Delusional Darius
  • He means treating it like a spreadsheet as in being on every hour to actually copy/paste everything to a spreadsheet you tard. If you would of said i was cheating on a text based browser game which is what it is then we wouldn't be going around in circles right now. Either way it doesn't make much a difference. You have mastered the game with your low probe high pop strat, You're so pro right now.
  • Treats the game like a spread sheet, not the game is a spread sheet?

Comprehension right?
  • Treats the game like a spread sheet, not the game is a spread sheet?

Comprehension right?
    Delusional people don't aren't blessed with it dog
  • Delusional Darius thinks he's God, how cute.
  • SK isn't a spreadsheet nor has it ever been referred to has one like i stated before. Just because delusional Darius refers to it as one im supposed to know what that means?

I think most people would of thought exactly the same as i did, either way this is just silly now. I feel bad for the amount of people laughing at you in here atm, so im guna take a break and let others have a go at abusing you.
  • once upon a time there was modgnik

then the next once upon a time there was aero

now shall there be darius?

say aye
  • once upon a time there was modgnik

then the next once upon a time there was aero

now shall there be darius?

say aye
    he is a poormans version of both of them

• maybe you should play
  • Quite the opposite, actually. I dont believe the game is a spreadsheet at all haha, way too many variables. Power to you folks for math'ing the fuck out of it tho
  • I see this topic has gone off topic, I am too lazy to read this but lynog an qwj I want y'all back please!!!! And actually finish a round !!!!!

And I support whatever argument they are making :)
  • Kes and Neal showed up a few rounds ago. And I haven't heard from fepo in a long while, dmf I think was around not to long ago
  • I have him on fb as well :)
  • And actually finish a round !!!!!

I think that has only happened like 3x in my whole life on s1 and twice on s2 haha

3 though...in so so so many years haha
  • And actually finish a round !!!!!

I think that has only happened like 3x in my whole life on s1 and twice on s2 haha

3 though...in so so so many years haha
    i think before i took you under my wing and you where shit you finished a few :)