Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius, a scrub tear WoW player

Comments

• Yeah... lemme know if you ever forget... bitch
  • and heres one just because it made me laugh so gat damned hard

• 2. Qwj - I dont think Zeality is one of your fanclub. I'm sure Jones is a good player, but this game really isnt that hard.

All you do is rush early probe income and researches on DW/Terra and hit bank farms until you go offensive and get KTed because the uni is scared of you, or try to stay off the radar while superturtling on a VI/Mount/FW if you feel like archiving.

Theres really no secret skill button that differentiates players at the top, just various levels of cheating/luck or spending way too much time spreadsheeting banks.

Almost all of your statement was wrong mate.

1) Terra? as if I would pick that shit
    2) Hit bank farms? No, 250 land inactives, the same as everyone else.
    3) FW - dont play it
    4) Whether we pick DW MT VI it was the same result.
    5) Superturtling with mount? I have a #1 mount and it was literally the most offensive kingdom I have seen on SK. 160k+ land ALL from rolling people on s1.

Zealty met that kingdom, he was one of the many victims thats why hes not happy ;)
  • unless sk has drastically changed in the past couple of rounds, then 99% of the 250 landers are not bank farms. They maybe or may not be player made but they are most certainly not bank farms, the bank farms are usually the 265/289/291 upto like 350 land kds. 250s are generally unbuilt. Please stop tying Darius, everything you post is a utter lie.
  • a ton of bank farms were mysteriously created this round after not really having any for 3-4 rounds, or atleast very few. This round it was overflowing so many that some exited newb and you were able to hit 20 minutes after tick
  • I wish they were created when I played, tick hitting is boring shit haha
  • im just saying, base income doesnt mean everything, and speaking of it about TF is an even worse thing to be proud of

• which was another major reason Jones running very high probes was able to catch up to me, theres no other way his base income was even close to mine.

So fuck off Lynog.
    You havent got the slightest fucking clue :-)) you prove it with almost every post. Why do you think so many people use the probe strategy even when there is no inactive banks. Probe income is far superior...especially to a fucking TF kingdom.

Learn the basics ffs
  • Yes I do, as a lot of the decent players did 7/8 rounds ago and if you cant then you just arent in that player bracket.
    You really think you can consistently find banks over 1.5 mill after the first week without bank farming?

I was still getting 150k robs on top of having probably double or triple Jones' base income.
    hmm ...so you cant find 1.5 mill banks without farming, yet you was getting them?

You are doing what every whining noob has done for years. Because you cant find the banks you cry that they must be bank farming. Yes that must be it, if I cant do it they must be cheating!!

Oldest sk excuse in the book
  • week 2-3 are hardest for banks but it can be done. I won't give away my secret but about 3-4 rounds ago i was vi that ran like 45% probes out of newb, then droppe dit down to 20% after i hit 700 (yes i took it to far). Still maxed at that time due to some tips that lynog and flazer threw my way. Its very possible to max without bank farming if you know what to look for.
  • Darius you fucking scrub let me explain this easier for you, regardless of whether your base income and robs combined where better than anyone elses ( thats not saying they were) You where a pile of shit Terra KD, the big explanation of why medium probes is the way to play is hilarious. High probes with the right player is THE ONLY way to play SK and its been proven time and time and time again, every post you make you show how little you actually know about building a KD, You picked Terra in a round where DW was made even better AND they are able to train 2x the amount of sols.

Even if you had never taken a single hit or multied or w/e the fuck you claimed happened it wouldn't of made a blind bit of difference. Piss poor DWs would of easily had the capability to destroy you nvm Jones having by far the best one. Please stop posting, Make something of note then come back and show it. Until then more action and less talk.
  • no theres something else to do thats easier than spread sheeting for the lazier people among us haha
  • You cant even make a humongous kd on s2 let alone s1 haha
  • qwj and lynog are too scared to play again
  • qwj and lynog are too scared to play again
  • I don't know why you even bother defending yourself against lynog, dari, much less Qwj, we all know who the real "scrubs" are here ;). When was the last round either of them have ever contributed to changing the outcome of the game, or ran a rank 1 alliance, or rank 1 KD? Never?
  • You just made yourself look like an idiot
  • I don't know why you even bother defending yourself against lynog, dari, much less Qwj, we all know who the real "scrubs" are here ;). When was the last round either of them have ever contributed to changing the outcome of the game, or ran a rank 1 alliance, or rank 1 KD? Never?
    you should really do a little bit of homework before you run your mouth scrub ;)

• edited July 2013
    if I AL would you play for me lynog

ill make qwj VAL and you can be the bash officer

and ill name it 2ndSource
  • Holy fuck Darius, just shut the fuck up already.

JonesL cheats every round, everyone knows this. That's why he must die. >:-)
    you should really do a little bit of homework before you run your mouth scrub ;)

Nonsense, rumor says you cheated, so you've already been offed. Qwj I've known through pfs for a long time, however his accomplishments are not worth mentioning :)
  • When was the last round either of them have ever contributed to changing the outcome of the game, or ran a rank 1 alliance, or rank 1 KD? Never?
    Rank 1 alliance? Last time we both ALed

Rank 1 kingdom? Last time we both finished a round.

Next question?
  • this is just boring the shit out of me now, if either of you scrubs do anything of note in the future just lemme know so i can laugh at how shit it is. bye bye
  • the last round i actually had much of a kingdom, lynog finished #1. just saying.
  • When was the last round either of them have ever contributed to changing the outcome of the game, or ran a rank 1 alliance, or rank 1 KD? Never?
    Rank 1 alliance? Last time we both ALed

Rank 1 kingdom? Last time we both finished a round.

Next question?
    I couldnt really care less about the past, I'm only interested in the present and future. If you're too scared to play just say so, but dont expect me to give a shit about what you're saying. If you want to prove me wrong, do it, if not; why are you even still here?
    Thats funny I dont remember quoting you

If I thought you was any good I would test myself against you. Like I have when other people have played.

But honestly, I dont. You have no idea about strategies and have built nothing to make us think it would be a good rivalry. It would be like jayr or something calling us on for a competition...just aint worth it.
  • finishing rank 1 means nothing really, Making the whole server HAVE to switch to mobi to just try and defend you whilst remaining untouchable by anyone elses offense is how its done, rank 1 at the end is all good but its usually more like rank 51 because you have sucked dry every ALs cock and watched 50 better players be killed so you can get you're rank.

The only rank ones that matter are the ones that dwarf everything else around them, stomping on people for most of their land and generally not giving a fuck who you upset. If any of you piece of shit players do this ( you defo wont though) then come in here and brag about it. Otherwise stfu and stop with your awful comments.