Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius, a scrub tear WoW player

Comments

• jesus you're fucking delusional kid
  • edited July 2013
    TL:DR

I just saw a wall of text that I'm sure contains some kind of justification on why you do something. But yet you still feel the need to brag about this "skill" you have at a shit game that doesn't matter and cry when something happens to you in it. Care to try again?
  • Every time darius posts it just shows how noob he is, its amazing. Keep it up.
    Watch what you say mate, he will be growing exponentially next round according to this strat he was testing.
  • stop posting

you are ruining my forums
  • Once upon a time this was a "what do you think of them" thread. Then Darius pulled out his tiny E-peen and tried to convince us all it was huge. Nobody believed it, nobody....
  • soooo, this was a good thread but then it has kinda been ruined meh
  • Every time darius posts it just shows how noob he is, its amazing. Keep it up.
    Watch what you say mate, he will be growing exponentially next round according to this strat he was testing.
    See at least this is somewhat clever, but yeah I dont give a shit how good you think you are Qwj, either play or just stop talking. I cant imagine how pathetic your life must be if you spend free time trolling the forums of a dead game you dont even play.

Reread it: It's actually not somewhat clever at all I've just set the bar really low here =/
    Who said its free time. I am getting paid as I reply in here :)
    the more I think about it the more I realize you're all the type to just pick DW and mass goons and suicide on someone better than you anyways, so yeah just stick to the forums you're a waste of time
    Pretty hard suiciding one someone better when you have 1,2,3 locked down every time.
  • To be fair Darius, Ive seen them all build kingdoms better than your TF this round. Have a battle royale next round and one will be crowned king of the nerds!
  • just going to put this out there since you seem oblivious

NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY, YOU POST INCOHERENT BULLSHIT, YOU POST FANBOY BULLSHIT, YOU POST BULLSHIT THAT NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD WANT TO READ

CEASE POSTING IMMEDIATELY YOU FUCKING GENETIC THROW BACK OF A HUMAN

you want to post bullshit KEEP IT IN YOUR FILTHY FAGGOT GOC FORUMS

This PSA was brought to you by nimrod
    I've already beaten him on GoC, I can beat any one of you on here as well.
    GOC...

shut

the

fuck

up
  • You forgot the part where he cries about how he got hit and multi raped.
  • To be fair Darius, Ive seen them all build kingdoms better than your TF this round. Have a battle royale next round and one will be crowned king of the nerds!
    Thats almost guaranteed to be true, like I said it was my first round back after 5-6 years and I wasnt exactly a top player back then.

Its not hard to figure out this game, but all I could do was run a newbie sim from 2006 a few times for a day or so to practice and made a few guesses on how the round would play out. Many of them were wrong but now I know better.

Now I have about a round worth of exp and a much better idea of how to play this game past newbie mode. Theres such a limited amount of actual variables that the hero worship some of you guys show these guys is just laughable. I'm not even sure if its just a general dislike for my cocky attitude or you actually think they're some sort of elite group.

Watch Orangemarmalade 2v1 explained on youtube if you want to see an example of true game understanding and skill, realize I was paid to played with and against that guy on a daily basis and you might understand how little of a fuck I give about how good you guys think you are at a text based game

Then why do you brag so much. Its obvious you care otherwise we wouldn't see paragraph after paragraph of you talking about this game. Please actually don't give a fuck and stop posting...
  • Zealty is far from a worshipper of our group.

If jones put 70% effort into his kingdom anymore there would be very few people who could compete...and I dont mean players now, I mean any player on SK. He has grouped with some of the best and beat them all.

If we played to go against you and friends it would just be bullying.

You have shown 1 kingdom in these PFs and it has been absolute garbage. I would be ashamed of that kingdom on s1 nevermind the fact that it was S2 and hid behind sectormates

I have beat that NW with 15k land on s1 without the s2 bonuses :-))
  • Also, all your cockyness is based on simulations and strategy and an awful kingom this round haha. Build something that anyone actually gives a shit about then you can think about throwing down the challenge

• on that note qwj - when u three do decide to come back and play a real round let me kniw eh? id like to build a real kingdom and see how I stack up

see darius- its not hard tk not be a tool.
    prove your the best amd you can talk smack without peoe flipping. I dont talk much smack cuz I have never archived a 58 mil kd on s1...
  • edited July 2013
    I dont think you got what it takes to outdo darius qwj, you are too short
  • Its not really fair to lump Qwj in with jones&lynog anyway, hes just the midget cheerleader.
  • Actually theres an alternative o what you posted. FW super sci rush tf by day 6 out of newb, fuck everyone up
  • because fw is a god planet if done right with that strat
  • @ Darius, if the game isn't that hard, then why are you still not very good at it?
  • @ Darius, if the game isn't that hard, then why are you still not very good at it?
    He's very good at it actually :P We just died early as usual... what's your excuse?
  • because fw is a god planet if done right with that strat
    I still think the return times show be lowered, it's powerful, but GAWD sitting for 20 hours sucks massive ass
    He's very good at it actually :P We just died early as usual... what's your excuse?
    who are you?

• edited July 2013
    @ Darius, if the game isn't that hard, then why are you still not very good at it?
    who are you?

• edited July 2013
    Here's another one in case that didn't refresh yo shit

• edited July 2013