Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius, a scrub tear WoW player

edited July 2013 in General
Thunderdome!

here's the current list.
go

jesterawx/cai swiftlighr
rohan castle
pie
damdred/iroh
flazer
lynog
zeality
scars
sky dragon
darius
nimrooky
phantom
nimrook
forlon
ace1312
scientology
espensk/vallhallaftz
dogtown

edit- add
flames
meadows

Arson
Qwjfill
*sorry for the typos- on my phine in a hurry

Comments

• JESUS CHRIST MAKE A BILLION THREADS WHY DON'T YOU.
  • edited July 2013
    I.. got nothing right now. Think I'll wait for other people to post before retailing.
  • jesterawx/cai swiftlighr - outside of making this thread i have no idea who this is
    rohan castle - had an alliance or something this round i guess
    pie - fscking delicious
    damdred/iroh - dunno this guy
    flazer - knows more about sk math than just about anyone left here. except me. im totally better. i just dont want to prove it. sorry flazer. you can be #2
    lynog - when i am doing shenanigans i like having lynog around because it means more shenanigans. total champion right here
    zeality - excellent troll
    scars - dunno who this is
    sky dragon - some multi guy who apparently is still here despite quitting 3 times a day
    darius - less brainpower than a chipmunk
    nimrook - i like this guy
    phantom - lyssa is cool imo
    nimrook - i think i've seen this one before
    forlorn - FH is an asskicker, one of the few people somehow still around that has a clue
    ace1312 - i don't have any idea who this is
    scientology - sci doesn't touch this game with a 10 foot pole how did he end up on this list
    espensk/vallhallaftz - no clue who this is
    dogtown - awesome guy

if you don't like my list i don't care
  • edited July 2013
    jesterawx/cai swiftlighr - One of my best buds on sk tbh, talked lots about life and sk. fun to group with and even more fun when he pop kills himself and you can laugh at him. NOOOOOB

rohan castle- Seems like a decent enough guy from our interactions is a good trash talker but was fun to fight against.

pie - Good guy, has become a decent player on mysti and always puts forth a good kt. And lots and lots of kids.... and wets his pants anytime he can kt cobras

damdred/iroh - best thin since sliced bread.

flazer- Favorite person I think to talk video games with, we have a lot of the same likes/dislikes when it comes to games. And I always bother him about sk math

lynog - Good friend of mine, I think hes one of the best skers left around wish he would come back for a few rounds to compete though.

zeality- What can be said about zeal? Land d out of newb this round somehow made it through, few rounds back had 12k scis on a fw in like 3-4 days out of newb...hes just a crazy trollish guy. But fun to talk to.

scars - This guy is a deuche, he will delete your alliance when you leave him as VAL and you die. But seriously first time I met scars was during the sexreg round. Great guy to shoot the shit with.

sky dragon- Our interactions have been limited to maybe 1-2 pms, turned out my assumptions about him were wrong. I will say however he does make the rounds more interesting besides the ghost round urg...but thanks to him it got fixed to.

darius - Besides all the shit talking we did back and forth he seemed to be a really guild builder. He did chose the wrong round more than likely to try the build he did however (and lol fighters XD).

nimrook - Wish rook would get unbusy and actually do something for christ sake.

phantom - Lissa is cool

forlon - Don't really know fh

ace1312 - Hatter seems ok always been his enemy so f u

scientology - Lazy but cool guy XD

espensk/vallhallaftz - Hes just an asshole through and through, doesn't know up from down and thinks hes the best thing thats every happened on sk. But seriously cool guy is a good builder wish could of seen him on a dw this round however.

dogtown- I have had 0 interaction with dogtown besides one round someone went off on him for a fair hit. Felt bad for him was the last time I saw him.

Flames - Good friend of mine, protects his group mates no matter what.

Mefowd - Sorry dude, don't know you.

meadows- First memory of meadows was getting multi-raped by her....second time i interacted with meadows was rnd 52 was ok then.
  • jesterawx/cai swiftlighr - prone to pking himself, otherwise good shit

rohan castle - seems a bit high usually... not sure

pie - Seems like Pie supercares one round then doesnt care the next, never know when hes raging or trolling. Seems to be ok with Mysti

damdred/iroh - Forever an AL. Ian is good @ leading, seems to have taken over for Tyrsis, but with better alliances

flazer- huge angry nerd, but he likes hockey and is fun to talk to so he is redeemed. Makes a great kd once every few rounds, love his rage when his kd's dont turn out tho

lynog - Always thought lynog was shady but be makes some of the best KDs around either way. Always good for a laugh outside of SK

zeality- asshole

scars - always so serious, good guy though

sky dragon - says he doesnt care but then occasionally apologises, still never seen one of his KDs though

darius - I hope youre a troll and not just that retarded. Otherwise a good builder, extremely similar to Flazer in that he treats SK more like a spreadsheet than a game. Could be a decent human being, time will tell.

nimrook - dont really know rook... always with pie, mediocre KDs

phantom - lissa is fine, seems to always be in a VAL-type role

forlone - only played with FH once, kd name was Dark somethingorother, in the Dragonz v Pitbulls v Tigerblood round. Intralliance rolled some of Kes' tops with him and Kes went on a rage, saying neither of us would ever live again on SK or beans game lolz

ace13- ???

scientology- epic leader. I have tons of fun when Sci is running alliances, sadly i think the game is too small for that again. His only flaw is hes from a redneck farmer state :/

espensk/vallhallaftz- seems like a buddhist on AIM, believes in peace and love. Dunno otherwise

dogtown- not sure about dog. Went from bad KDs to good in a few short rounds, dont remember if we talked much outside of SK.
  • edited July 2013
    jesterawx/cai swiftlighr - Kept the flux capacitor safe, thus getting me out of 1985 safely, I am in his debt for life

rohan castle - One of the craziest assholes I've ever met. The only person I've ever met who will nuke you for and claim he hit a wrong button, and be absolutely serious

pie - I remember you from back in the day, before Pie>Cake was even your thing, I always tried to counter it with Cake or Death, but obviously pie won ;)

damdred/iroh - you have earned my respect as a player, and a great war opponent, you should have me on your side from time to time, we could really tear shit up ;)

flazer - source n00b (love)

lynog - Zamo n00b(no I really mean it and you should probably die now, kkthnxbi)

zeality - I've seen some of your previous work in the past however this round you're an asshole, although I should have seen it coming from a mile away

scars - lesbian

sky dragon - Dude, I respect you because you push the envelope, which is what i'm all about, Test the waters THEN BLOW THE SHIT TO HELL! (I'm referring to my bong water of course)

darius - DICK

nimrook - *Insert random tip for curing Aids**

phantom - I am, and will forever be your friend and faithful servant Madam :)

nimrook - **Insert random tip for curing blue waffles** (why was he here twice??)

forlon - Who? RICK JAMES BITCH!

ace1312 - Dude, you are an AWESOME person to play with, I wish SK had more people like you.

scientology - Our paths have never really crossed that I know of, he must not have aids yet

espensk/vallhallaftz - Dude, you should be thanking Darius, I was going to kill you so many damn times, but darius thought it to be better to have made you live out the round. You are a great leader, a great strategist, and your alliances have always kicked major ass **Val, r2 v2.0 was if not the single greatest round I've ever played because of you, bedrock, mindRNA, and many many more. Thanks :)

dogtown - No complaints here, let me ask Rohan

EDIT:
    sdd - I think you mean ADD
    flames - I have nothing against you either, I enjoyed killing you :D
    mefowd - what??

I am going to add Miss Meadows only because she decided to participate even though she is not on here... Your pussy smells like sephiroths ass after receiving anal from Flazer. Get a job and do something productive with your life instead of haunting these forums trolling people you don't know or ever played with. **love you** \:D/
  • edited July 2013
    Jesterawx - Was in your sector at the start of the round! Didn't know it was you otherwise wouldn't have deleted and recreated in another sector. We've had our disagreements but you seem to be a good guy.

RohanCastle - Haven't played with you yet, but hopefully will do so next round. Seem to know what you're doing.

Pie - Pie is Pie. I don't have any problem with you whatsoever. Cool guy.

Damdred/Iroh - I apologize for my antics towards you a year ago when trolling with Lynog. I didn't know anyone at the time, but I can safely say now that I respect you.

Flazer - Lighten up.

Lynog - I don't have any issues with you. Lose the attitude and we may just be able to get along.

Zeality - Don't have any problem with you. You were my SL this round until you suicided and got killed off. From what I've seen of you, I like your style of playing.

Scars - Similar to Damdred in that I apologize for the stuff a year ago. You seem like a decent guy.

SkyDragon - Tries too hard.

Darius - Have talked to you a few times and I don't have any problems with you. Hopefully you'll be playing next round.

Nimrook - There was that stuff that happened between us when you were Dominion AL but, in all honesty, you were a fantastic AL from what I saw and I don't have any issues with you.

Phantom - Sorry dude, don't know you.

Forlorn Hope/FH - Probably the only guy I've respected continually over 12 years. Would love to play with you again sometime. Onslaught says "Hi".

Ace1312 - Who the fuck is this guy?

Scientology - Seems like a good guy. I've never had the chance to talk to you properly or play with you over the years unfortunately.

Espenksk/VallhallaFTZ - Seems like a decent guy (Judging by his PF posts)

Dogtown - Good to see that you were trolling, and that you're not as mentally retarded as I thought you were. :)

Flames - Sorry dude, don't know you.

Mefowd - Sorry dude, don't know you.

• ill finish this in a bit
  • be nice to me bro, It's comedic value is what I put up :D
  • Done from my mobile. Apologies in advance.
    Thunderdome!

here's the current list.
    go

jesterawx/cai swiftlighr-Nothing really to say
    rohan castle-the jury is still out on this guy
    pie-pies a good Guy. I can't fucking stand him.
    damdred/iroh-I don't really know the Guy very little interaction.
    flazer-Great Guy to talk to and good kd builder. Solid Guy in my book.
    lynog-taught me how to build a kd and play sk. Contrary to popular belief there was no cheating involved in this. But needs to get the last of us.
    zeality-I refuse to talk to him about anything but sk.
    scars-never really talked.
    sky dragon-fun to troll. Not always sure if he is trolling back or serious. I don't think he does either, maybe brain trauma from too many fist fights?
    darius-comes off arrogant and cocky prolly wouldn't be bad if not for that.
    phantom-can't go wrong with phanty pants.
    nimrook-cool Guy good to have in your alliance.
    forlon-never talked
    ace1312-who?
    scientology-showed me how to properly run an alliance. Good Guy to talk to and one of the few people in this game who's word actually means something to me.
    espensk/vallhallaftz-never have talked
    dogtown-Scrub

• scientology: I like your chrome extension, would like to know where I can update it tho.
    Tell me what needs to be updated and I will update it. I haven't played for a year or more so I kind of lost touch with what has changed.
  • Thunderdome!

here's the current list.
    go

on mobile so typos don't count.

jesterawx/cai swiftlight- guy can't spell- he's been playing sense the early days but not to active on the pfs- has never archived a kd cuz they always dies, also has kids whi are way more cute than pie's

rohan castle - I remeber the name as an old vet- seems like a good guy

pie- psht pie is a good guy- never hides and builds a top ish kds consistently. always fun to be in a sector with him, espically when u buy him a warp gate out if newbiemode and he is indebted to u the whole round

damdred/iroh- my boy on sk- met him through tyris by accident- can build a top kd if he tries, but loves to pull strings. best.pop.farm.ever.

flazer- one of the best true kd builders left- dosent cheat just puts in the work. pro troll/tear hunter.

lynog- builds a mean kd. solid player- called a cheater a lot- all I've seen is haters * even me sometimes* a bit much kn the lf attitude but seems like hed be a a fun guy to have on your team- sk needs top players back.

zeality- imo best troll left *sorry flazer* fun to group with as long as you are never offline more then 3 hours... good guys overall

scars - go 49ers

sky dragon- dose seem to flip - sometimes a good influence on the game- I think he can push the envlope a little far- but if his multiing/crazy could be tempered a little he'd be a good influnce on the game-* I actually thought that might be u@ the start of the round sky*

dairies- - darius- please don't quit- as much as I disliked your "persona" this round the game needs top players back- and you build a steong kd

nimrook- always happy to have rook in my sector- I think he has the abilitt to put rl above sk- please teach us how

phantom- idk phant well- seems like a good person tho

nimrook- idk why pie signd this guy up, psht what a noobcake

forlonhope- I remember your name from the old days. strong player- but a bit crazy if I remember right

ace1312 - I have some books for u to read- check the goc fourm for the list- good guy

scientology- noob knows nothing about sk. I don't believe he has ever played. *what's with the psyduck pic, I've always wondere?

espensk/vallhallaftz- another old vet that just came back. I rememberw seeing u around too - psht leason in politics- this is exactly what I planned *other than u dieing- my bad*

dogtown- dognoobs trooling is good for the pfs come back and play- builds a good mystical- but really, even pie does thst

edit- add
    flames- sorry forgot to add u- good guy right here. just met him a few rounds back-alwayd on aim to chat, still trying to teach him how to play

meadows- I've never talked to medows, but I hears she is a whirling cycline of death if she wants to be

Arson- arson is the reason I got addicted to the pfs- the random "arson spotting" before his posts would be auto deleted cracked me up. once I started playing with him he is a good guy, like to group with him
    *sorry for the typos- on my phine in a hurry
  • Thunderdome!

here's the current list.
    go

jesterawx/cai swiftlighr : done some dodgy shit to me along time ago but since then hes been pretty cool. Seems like a nice guy, good for having friendly banter with too.

rohan castle : literally have no idea who he is

pie : good guy, always plays for a laugh. Used to always kill me for BS reason but now we just laugh about it.

damdred/iroh : Another guy who was always part of the groups trying to screw me over but has since turned to the light side :P. Solid all rounder and good lad to chat with.

flazer : one of the most if not the most legit player ive ever met. Sense of humor is brilliant if you know how to take it. One of the funniest nerds ive ever met :P doesn't always get the rub of the green on SK but always up for a laugh. Great guy.

lynog : The greatest man to ever breathe oxygen

zeality : Loves to try and troll but dont think he will ever be pro at it. Really nice guy to chat with. Doesnt take it too serious but he does have his moments. Better than your average when he gets it right too.

scars : another solid allrounder. Improved alot of the past few years and since he stopped trying to kill me we have gotten along great.

sky dragon : who?

darius : Think hes let his last couple of KDs go to his head a little. Seems to think hes mastered to art of KD building with some junk scores on s2 and some second rate kds on s1. Dont know the guy personally so cant really say much more about him.

nimrooky : hangs out of pies ass like a used condom. :P my homie though ;)

phantom : Lissa is cool. She started not being so involved in things last i played but always good in chats to start an argument.

nimrook : isnt this nimrooky? if not nimrookys comment applies here.

forlon : Never really gotten to know this guy but seems like a nice guy from all accounts. Solid builder compared to most.

ace1312 : dont recognise the name but maybe i know him as something else?

scientology : Good ol Sci, Really good all rounder and seems like a very intelligent man. Very very down to earth, Always willing to help people with time and effort.

espensk/vallhallaftz : recognize the name but don't know if we have crossed paths. Maybe i know him as someone else too?

dogtown : My little homie. Loyal as his namesake minus the town and outside of sk is one cool dude. Very happy to be able to call him a friend.

edit- add
    flames : Not recalling anyone called flames atm sorry.

meadows : The meanest chick on sk, somebody most def not fucked with. Can make some mean kds when she wants too and can also destroys servers for lols. Was a great round when we teamed up to PK all the lith bots, we would take out literally a dozen a day and they had no idea ;).

Arson : a guy that hasn't grown up ( a bit like me ) :P

We've had some ups and downs over the years but we are defo cool. Has allot of fun with the game but i think his types of kds are allot more suited to s2 than s1 imo.

• I want to add one just because of how much it pissed me off.

Lomice - the one person who would attack someone with 10,000 land less then him, make said person go powerless for bottomfeeders to snatch up, say don't take it personally, then claim it wasn't his fault.
  • edited July 2013
    jesterawx/cai swiftlight- Always around for his friends, and a good guy to have on your side. Can build well, and will give his all to support the right people. 49ers suck.

rohan castle- Don't really know him outside of this round, so I don't really wanna pass judgement just yet.

pie- Never really talked to Pie. Never really seen him do anything note worthy.

damdred/iroh- One of the guys I get along with the best around here. Good guy to have on your side.

flazer- Probably one of the best builders, but disbands or loses interest on a dime. Also reminds me of Rainman with how he throws numbers out there, even if they are all made up bullshit.

lynog- Actually one of the more helpful guys, even after I had killed him. Definitely not friendly at the start, when he told me "Don't lead bro." I think his opinion of me has improved though.

zeality- Good builder, but unreliable.

sky dragon- Still think of him as a cheat, but I can put up with him better than some of the other guys around here. No issues anymore, which is always a good thing.

darius- Delusional.

nimrooky- Good guy. Team player.

phantom- Good overall person, not just on SK.

forlon- No idea who this is.

ace1312- Don't recognize.

scientology- One of the guys who I go to for alliance advice.

espensk/vallhallaftz- Just met him this round, good guy overall.

dogtown- Haven't really talked much.

flames- Shares my real name. I pull it off better.

meadows- Heard she's the best cheater around. I only know her as someone that makes funny comments that win threads.

Arson- Been a while since I talked to Arson, but seems normal enough.

I'm friends with most people that I talk to on here, so don't really have anything bad to say about most.
  • edited July 2013
    jesterawx/cai swiftlight- First guy I met when I started playing again after 12 years... cant believe i fucking came back but hes good help

rohan castle- Decent guy, mostly want to stab him in the face with a knife but fun to play against

pie- only landed with him once hes good for the sfs :)

damdred/iroh- best way to describe... im going dw next round....ooops fw :P good builder owns FW

flazer- Good at math homework, good builder :) and he gives me his shitty banks

lynog- Dont know him but from what I hear his shit doesnt stink and he owned this shit back in the day. Would like to see him play among us commoners

zeality- Part timer :P Good guy, fun to play with knows his shit about hockey

sky dragon- Just know him as the dude who backed out of the fight apparently. I dunno if its true or not but either way i think you 2 should indian leg wrestle

darius- Good builder, good at working everyone up, talked to him on aim pretty good guy

nimrooky- Fairly certain hes said 2 words in the aim group were in together

phantom- super cool person :) Go too girl

forlon- No idea who this is.

ace1312- Don't recognize.

scientology- Thanks for the app and making fun of me on aim

espensk/vallhallaftz- Cool dude

dogtown- no idea who

flames- douchebag

meadows- wins my vote for best posts in pfs... one of the few that actually made me laugh like a tool to myself

Arson- where did you go? I miss you so, feels like its been forever :(

Scars- Good guy, met when he didnt like me robbing him so i arsoned him for 3-4 days while he beat the piss out of me lol Good WG fun to play with and scheme
  • edited July 2013
    scientology- noob knows nothing about sk. I don't believe he has ever played. *what's with the psyduck pic, I've always wondere?
    Sciduck.
  • edited July 2013
    Forgot to get involved for some abuse but ill go anyway since im in work and ill be getting paid as I type it
    Thunderdome!

here's the current list.
    go

jesterawx/cai swiftlighr - Seems like a decent guy. Was it you who said you read the Malazan Book of the Fallen when I was Anomander. If so then this guy automatically becomes my nigga. On to the last one finally haha

rohan castle - Only known about this guy for the past few weeks, seems to think he knows all the old players.

pie - Good to see pie still around, SK needs more players like this. Went after our group with Nimrook and probably killed us a few times in the early days but it was always fun. No bullshit excuses he just straight up admitted we needed to die.

damdred/iroh - Dont think we have spoken much but cant remember anything bad my way from him so cant complain haha

flazer - Used to always give each other shit early on in the PFs and on sk but started talking to him and he is a great guy. Great builder when he tries too

lynog - Getting shit to come back and prove himself recently but not one person saying it would be able to handle it if he did and would be running to the ALs for him to be KTed as soon as we hit the point that comes every single time one day early in the round when his building suddenly kicks in and within 12 hours he has enough TFs to break anyone he wants

zeality - good guy to talk to, is convinced our group is dodgy, if only he saw how much moaning I do about having to log into ONE account then he would understand haha. Likes messing around on SK but I have seen zeal around the top in a round when plenty of good players played.

scars
    sky dragon - funny to give shit to on the pfs, has never actually managed to do anything to me ingame so cant complain.

darius - Seems cocky because he has a small #1 on s2. Is inviting a rude awakening upon himself if he convinces lynog to sign up and compete to roll each other haha

nimrook - Great guy good to see you still around, i wish nimrooks posse was still at full strength and he could have similar alliances to when we last played, was fun fighting against and with them.

phantom - lissa loved shouting at me at first but then realised im actually a pretty great guy :) great to talk to but I think she shouted at me again in my last round because of the war even though it was against dank..I was heartbroken liss!

forlon - Forlorn still playing? havent spoken much recently but forlorn is a great guy and an old old old ass player haha. My nigga from fenris chat days

scientology - good guy and leader, not sure if he still plays but sk would probably improve the game if he did

espensk/vallhallaftz - dont think we have spoken

dogtown - Our adopted scouser. Great guy to have around and good guy outside SK.

flames - dont think we have spoken

meadows - i love meadows haha, dont speak much but she does some crazy shit on sk. Can probably build 10 kingdoms better than most can build 1 and was always happy to answer some endgaming questions to me when I needed it. Good to see you still around.

Arson - Havent seen arson around for a while, always seemed like a nice guy

• Not sure but I don't think Tesco pays you during your lunch break. Sorry dude..
  • I thought scousers didnt have jobs, be consistent mate

Liss, you used to hate me :-)) ....maybe still do @-)
  • To be fair, i only thought you were dodgy a year o two ago. Now i feel bad for anyone one cheats, thr fuck is the point haha
  • I thought scousers didnt have jobs, be consistent mate
    Well, that was a bit of an exaggeration but I'm sure that most don't. Not really a true scouser then. :p
  • Misswd a few apparently.

Flames - Good man, his kds look good and hes a mixture of baby jesus & natalie portman. Knows his hockey and works in the industry so he gets maad respect.

Meadows - excellent troll, the first kd i ever saw of Meadows was ziva david, one day it was suddenly twice the size of rank 2 and she double or triple tapped him if im not mistakem haha. Capable of destroying servers too, all around a very deadly player.

Arson - good guy, crazy high all the time haha
  • edited July 2013
    People keep bringing up my S2 KD, I actually forgot it even existed, you guys just asked me if I had any past rank 1's.

I'm cocky because I know I can outbuild anyone playing right now, this was my first game back in 5 years so obviously I made a ton of mistakes.

I've also never met anyone who wants to sign up and play to kick the humble & modest guys ass.
    You cant though, just off the top of my head people I know around now, for example Jones this round made everyone else look shit when he was like 400k nw ahed by the time he was 900k

Meadows would make you easy food if she bothered.

Flazer too

edit - Smooth too
  • ya qwj- I loved them. Best books series I've read. the last one was pretty good, some of it was a "little" cheesey- but how do you wrap up a series like that anyway? ha.
    have you read any of the back story about how he made the books? I guess it was him and his buddy growing up playing some d&d like game or something like that- created the whole world before the even got started. his buddy just started writing a "sister" set too- I can't remember his names but some of the books were a "night of knives" (i think)s and "the crimson guard." lol I guess I should stop before I write a book- I loved the the whole thing. excellent reading.

"Quick Ben, this isn't Pale, and your not Tayschrenn"
    ha. loved the 2nd to last book.
    although imo the second book was the best. its what hooked me
  • I shit myself then I thought I was about to read a spoiler haha. Yeh I read about that. I thought game of thrones was the best series then I read this...shitloads better.

Just onto the last one in the main series now havent touched the Esslemont ones yet. Probably read Back to Kharkanas next.

Toll the Hounds or Memories of Ice are the best for me so far.
  • oh- you want a spoiler? ok well

jk. I wouldn't do that.
    ya game of thrones was solid- robert Jordan's seriese was really good, so was the dark tower by stephen king.
    I just got into the name of tbe wind by Patrick rothfuss- It has been execleent so far too...
  • Have you read black company jester?

Darius, I also saw how jones played that kingdom and he shouldnt have even been top 10 nevermind #1.

Ask anyone who knows you and Jones, they will tell you who can build the better kingdom.
  • sorry darius - your a solid builder- but until you can consistently drive the entire game into mob- your on a different level- jones is up with players like ftb, seph, and all those other "sk legends" and I hate to admit it- cuz I'm a cockey sob. you may have been ahead, but that is sk right- any too builder can have a good round and build a top kd- only a few do it at will- and until you've been able to do it at will- this argumet is pointless. :) anyway- like I said- stick around. maybe some comoititon will get some of these guys tk play again *qwj & lynog* always fun to have more top builders arounf.

ya qwj black company was good too- I think I didn't quite finish it tho- I know I wanted to- but before I did one of the malazan books was released and all else fell to the wayside

also- Brandon Sanderson- the guy who finished jordens stuff when he died, has done some good stiff. mistborn was pretty good, but the way of kings was really good. I can't wait for the next in that seriese.