Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius, a scrub tear WoW player

Comments

• Actually yeh I finished my first round back after like 6 years because i was fw turtle haha
  • Fact of the matter is dognubs back. That drops pie to rank 2 mystical player now.
  • Fact of the matter is dognubs back. That drops pie to rank 2 mystical player now.
    i dont think you're remembering John G and his boys, They mysticide the server into submission.
  • Pie ranks 1 for most losses.
  • Maybe I should play mysti for the first time ever
  • it's mystabulous.
  • Pie is rank one for the most losses. Props to him that round.
  • dogtown a few rounds ago did you go by the name kamikaze and grouped with bear?
  • I will do my list later tonight, but I feel the need to point out... The 267 losses were on a Multiple Terrain KD. I could have done much better on Misty. The only thing that killed me this round was the server going down. I had 70k goons and returns of 5-6ticks and was at the point where I could 2wl for 300+ land and 4-5k pop... I had it set up perfectly. FUCK YOU CART FOR RUINING THE BEST PART OF SK.... surviving KTs.
  • wasnt that the revelation round pie?

i was with you that round m8

we fucked alot of 'good' players up that round
  • I believe it was lol.

I do have to also state, none of that would have been possible without great sector mates sending me aid and keeping me powered for my next grab. Think I only had to make 1 or 3 power grabs.
  • one dead kingdom still gives me pleasure

Mila Kunis DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • That was TB round. Another solid dw from jonesy.
  • My MT pissed all over its face
  • Stroke the ego... Stroke the ego!!! :(|)

On a serious note, Lynog was always solid top player!!Jones was always better imo but hey that's just my opinion... Quj was always a bad ass loyal who built solid war KDs and was willing to throw his Kd away for friends...

Neal and Kew... Holy Shit blast from the past, I would love to se them again...

TiestoIsANewb and that's a wrap!!!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY BITCHEZZZZ!!! I got a bottle of Jameson and a case of Guinness, a boat and a river screaming my name!!! Lata fuckers
    Yeah Jones is the king, i was just fucking round with the last comment i cant even remember what KD i had that round. Mila Kunis was one of his better DWs though if i remember correct. That still doesn't change the fact hes my little bitch and his skin is orange due to sunbed abuse.
  • All Yanks, just remember, If we didn't have 90% of our army out fighting and dominating the world, most notably France. Then you would still be owned by our little island.

• Yeah Jones is the king, i was just fucking round with the last comment i cant even remember what KD i had that round. Mila Kunis was one of his better DWs though if i remember correct. That still doesn't change the fact hes my little bitch and his skin is orange due to sunbed abuse.
    Jones can only bank farm he got rolled his kd easy if he have to play normal like he had to on GoC and this is the truth.
    Noob builder like all of you noobs.
    Darius probably only guy who have some skills.

• Yeah Jones is the king, i was just fucking round with the last comment i cant even remember what KD i had that round. Mila Kunis was one of his better DWs though if i remember correct. That still doesn't change the fact hes my little bitch and his skin is orange due to sunbed abuse.
    Jones can only bank farm he got rolled his kd easy if he have to play normal like he had to on GoC and this is the truth.
    Noob builder like all of you noobs.
    Darius probably only guy who have some skills.

i have no idea what you just said, stop sniffing glue.

• i have no idea what you just said, stop sniffing glue.
    No wonder you never have a clue.
    Learn to build a proper kd then talk again otherwise just shut up blaming Darius he proved he is better as you noobs.

• i have no idea what you just said, stop sniffing glue.
    No wonder you never have a clue.
    Learn to build a proper kd then talk again otherwise just shut up blaming Darius he proved he is better as you noobs.

i'm sorry, i still have no idea what you are saying. Could repeat yourself ? Lay of the glue sniffing before you type though. Thanks xxx
  • Better pray that I don't play this game or you will get your ass beaten down to nowhere.
  • is that even physically possible? i think this glue sniffer uses google translate for his posts
  • All Yanks, just remember, If we didn't have 90% of our army out fighting and dominating the world, most notably France. Then you would still be owned by our little island.
    No wonder the little island lost. They suicided and got destroyed due to not having enough military to keep their land. I think everyone can agree, 90% of your military out is a suicide ;)
    Touche
  • You're trying to hard now Darius ;)
  • lynog's disses reminds me of a corner
  • edited July 2013
    I thought Brits were supposed to be witty, mustve received quite the tongue lashing from your m8s in uni for being a faggot scouser eh Lynog?
    I can say with 100% certainty that he didn't. How do I know? Well, it's hard to see Lynog as having the mental acuity needed to get a GCSE let alone a degree. No offense intended, Lynog.
  • get off my LAWN

and quit hijacking my thread :p
  • one dead kingdom still gives me pleasure

Mila Kunis DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
    Hahaha i remember that KD.

Modgy giving us shit for weeks on the pfs, abit like darius is. So we spanked his rank 1 land mysti kd a few times until he raged an tried to mass goons and failed and got smashed more.