Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK has came to its END.

Comments

• edited May 2012
    Sorry I'm not as clued up as an sad idiot like you who continued lurking on this site when I was off doing other more important things. Last time I played was years ago - Remembering the person behind every name will obviously be hard. Think Kuja was FH or maybe TankWolf.

I deleted you from my list. You're deluded if you think I'll give you mine or add you again. Just say to him "SP" or "SkyDragon" says "Hi". He'll know. A cunt like him will know.
  • ahh, so yes then, hiding like a pussy

I left for 6-7 years, came back and am still better than you and didnt need no "time to adjust to new sk"

We cant all be decent at the game though dont worry.
  • How do you know you were better than me? Where is your kingdom located?

And why are you crying over my AIM name. Tell Sephiroth what I told you and that'll be enough proof. (:|
  • nice to see SP hasn't changed
  • Meanwhile we've got 3 multis in one sector, another in the same alliance, and now that alliance is on top. I realize I'm QQing the hell out of this but how many of you fucking righteous fucks always claim "we can't have any exceptions" and then bitch out every other fucking time on the cheating? Seriously, if you were Epic leadership - you failed miserably. We could have taken the opprotunity to heavy-handedly KT'd these 4 KDs and probably would have had the Uni backing us out of fear if nothing else. If you were Arbites leadership - thanks for staying completely silent. If you're Faded leadership you're dank that's another discussion.

The only winner was Asylum. Somehow you pull 4 cheaters out of your ass and ended on top.

But we're fucking worried about Lynog again.
    You must not have been in Epic. Half the alliance refused to participate, the other half refused to raise PFs and kept failing.
    He was up for 24h, he should have been dead. As usual though, kds in Epic were better at bitching than competing :p
  • While I agree that Lynog is a cunt, I still fail to see any evidence or intelligent conjecture pointing to him cheating OR hiding.

If u don't know, then don't bother the posts. That's my opinion. U don't have to share it with me.

How many stupid posts you need to make with your fake identities ?
    You use different identities to admire your personality.

You are a fake and you're a cheater nothing more.

Please tell me the address of your stay, the mental hospital.
    And I ask them to put you back there where you belong.
    Did you ever hear about "behaving in the internet"?

Did you ever read bible or any reading about how to behave?

And to your argument. No, I won't let you cheat without making a BIG show out of it.
    Others did take your multi attacks in a different way.

I didn't. I complain yes I do complain and it is not for you to judge.

u know something =P? This int a forum multi thingy ;) n00b lrn2p0st fuck up idiot.
  • lololol I love this=P just jump in to a convo and get flamed ^^ trololololol :D and Sky u are a fuckup, if u were the only one playing u wouldnt be top 1. and as the fuckup accusing me of cheating???? wtf, u dont even know me u fucker, Ive never cheated and will never do it to this game =P I logon 1-2 times a day and watch the shit lol.... please give me some proof =P
  • How do you know you were better than me? Where is your kingdom located?

And why are you crying over my AIM name. Tell Sephiroth what I told you and that'll be enough proof. (:|
    He is better than you. I did grab you this round, remember? This whole thing started from it. And Qw is an excellent kd builder. So STFU.

You were a 27.5k goon brake for over 4k land and you didn't send any tanks.

Even lux was a 30.5k goons brake for 4k land AFTER he made a 530 land grab.

How big was your biggest grab before you gave up like a pussy.

So why should anyone tell you which kd they are so that you can use your multies?

And stop asking in aim for who is who. You just MADE clear who the F* you are.

You were never anything special, your kd were dead before two weeks of the game.

I know you son of a b*

And you never did anything that has any meaning ever.

• Meanwhile we've got 3 multis in one sector, another in the same alliance, and now that alliance is on top. I realize I'm QQing the hell out of this but how many of you fucking righteous fucks always claim "we can't have any exceptions" and then bitch out every other fucking time on the cheating? Seriously, if you were Epic leadership - you failed miserably. We could have taken the opprotunity to heavy-handedly KT'd these 4 KDs and probably would have had the Uni backing us out of fear if nothing else. If you were Arbites leadership - thanks for staying completely silent. If you're Faded leadership you're dank that's another discussion.

The only winner was Asylum. Somehow you pull 4 cheaters out of your ass and ended on top.

But we're fucking worried about Lynog again.
    QQ indeed
  • Oh wow, Genz is getting angry. Where's all the righteousness, your Biblical BS and knowing how "to behave" with others? :-))

You grabbed me successfully because my SL didn't keep us in Mob as most are doing. If you hadn't done it, 22 hours after you grabbed me, I'd have had enough to take Lynog down. That sad sack of shit was lucky that you diverted my attention. And I would've grabbed him again and again.
    How big was your biggest grab before you gave up like a pussy.
    Around 400 land. Was helping against Epic, but was in Lex, so couldn't take advantage of War Status.
    And stop asking in aim for who is who. You just MADE clear who the F* you are.
    Stop moaning about this when it isn't me. Fucking retard.
  • I'm sorry but who are you Skydragon? Your getting your post count up and I need to have you stop that. Lews will get angry and trash the entire PFs.
  • 7 If you hadn't done it, 22 hours after you grabbed me, I'd have had enough to take Lynog down. That sad sack of shit was lucky that you diverted my attention. And I would've grabbed him again and again.

HAHAHAHAHAH

• Think Kuja was FH or maybe TankWolf.
    that would be FH
  • Thanks for clarifying.
  • edited May 2012
    I know how you feel Genz Ill try to clean it up but so many like it this way. Completely one sided no care for the outsiders.
  • Oh wow, Genz is getting angry. Where's all the righteousness, your Biblical BS and knowing how "to behave" with others? :-))

You grabbed me successfully because my SL didn't keep us in Mob as most are doing. If you hadn't done it, 22 hours after you grabbed me, I'd have had enough to take Lynog down. That sad sack of shit was lucky that you diverted my attention. And I would've grabbed him again and again.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• What's so funny, numbnuts? Just did the calculations, and you would've been my bitch a few hours ago today.

You probably would've got your multi accounts to tear me down, but who cares. To be honest, it hurts now. It hurts that I was deprived of grabbing an absolute cunt like you by another cunt.
  • I heard there was a lot of sex in this thread! Where is the cunt grabbing at? Party!!
  • Yo dragon whatever you have been smoking can you please send me some?

thanks brah
  • edited May 2012
    Well, you have 29k LD's, 19k tanks and 35k Dragoons. I'm desert wasteland as well, and was churning out around 400 tanks and Dragoons out an hour, 36 hours ago.

Now, Lynog, I know you're an idiot, but what does that equate to in 36 hours had I kept up the momentum? I'll tell you - 14,400 tanks and 14,400 Dragoons. I already had around 13k Dragoons, 7k Troopers and 13k tanks. My plan was on grabbing Ranger, you or Cyborg at end of Mobi. You're weaker than Ranger hence why I wouldn't have gone for him but you instead. I would've successfully grabbed you and still had around a 20k tank defense at home, maybe more if I managed to get SL for the task.

Face it, Lynog, you're shit. My money is on you, just like all the other shit players I fucked over in the past and ruined their game, would never mention the fact that you got owned by me. You're just a wannabe and always will be.

Oh yeah, and an idiot.
  • edited May 2012
    ZZZZZzzzzzzzz

Genz owned your scrub ass GTFO
  • What makes lynog one of the best is his consistant top KD's every round he plays. Although he does use moo to find banks from time to time.
  • is SkyDragon Aero?? I am confused on who this guy is. Someone unfuck me pls!
  • edited May 2012
    ZZZZZzzzzzzzz

Genz owned your scrub ass GTFO
    Yeah, that's right. You keep replying, but can't say anything remotely relevant to what's said, like a mentally handicapped child.

Fuck it, I can't be bothered with this shit. I'm out of here.
    is SkyDragon Aero?? I am confused on who this guy is. Someone unfuck me pls!
    No. Don't even know who this "Aero" is. I used "SilverPhoenix" 12-13 years ago. That got abbreviated to "SP" by those who knew me. Then I changed it to the current one and have used it since.
  • edited May 2012
    SP is like HG, only a better builder but not by much.
  • I wanna say I remember of a SilverPhoenix but I cant say for sure. Thank you for unfucking me. I really should have kept a memo of ALL SK players. Shouldnt be hard these days with how few their are left now.
  • There really is nothing funnier on SK to me than someone talking about what they could have done if only they were not dead. Thank you for that skydragon. It never gets old.
  • HAHAHAHA MULTIRAPER GOOD TARGET CHOICE. GREAT QQ.
  • I have calculated it and by this time today I would have been #1, 2x larger than the current #1 if i didnt quit.

DENYING IT YOU FAGGOTS EH? I FUCKING CALCULATED IT!
  • wow qwj i can't believe how awesome you are...i'm in awe BUT if i hadn't of got suicided on out of newbie I would of had you beat by tripple the numbers are right here