Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK has came to its END.

Comments

• I put about 6-8 hours a day to my kd.
    Way too much time on SK. You need to quit if you are playing that much.
  • you wouldnt do anything out of newbie because all you are is a shitty player who cries and whinges like a baby coz he got hit, Nobody knows you and nobody will miss you either, Bye bye faggot
    That's why you hid yourself in the beginning this round. :-))

Loser.
  • so now i hid from you?

who are you again i cant seem to recall

:-))
  • you wouldnt do anything out of newbie because all you are is a shitty player who cries and whinges like a baby coz he got hit, Nobody knows you and nobody will miss you either, Bye bye faggot
    That's why you hid yourself in the beginning this round. :-))

Loser.

• I can see that you're starting to get offended. But there's no need to be, cause a retard like you acts like a retard because he IS a retard.

Just a question - You wouldn't happen to be Lithuanian, would you? I had a similar problem with those LT clowns who couldn't read an individuals reply properly.
  • E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: If you rob me, I'm going to rob you to death for the rest of the round.
    MSN Address: If you try and grab me, I'm going to grab you to death for the rest of the round.
    Yahoo Pager: Just to ruin your game through a killer offense.
    AIM Address: Simple. Don't say I didn't warn you.

wahhhh wahhhhh wahhhhhh

• skydragon is just a crybaby lol, i wouldn't pay him much attention
  • watch out though SB he robs people to death!

scary bidness
  • 6-8h.. huh nowadays maximum 1h per day.

I put about 6-8 hours a day to my kd.
    Way too much time on SK. You need to quit if you are playing that much.
  • you admitted that you cannot take a hit in a war based game and still others are clowns but not you?
    I can see that you're starting to get offended. But there's no need to be, cause a retard like you acts like a retard because he IS a retard.

Just a question - You wouldn't happen to be Lithuanian, would you? I had a similar problem with those LT clowns who couldn't read an individuals reply properly.
  • watch out though SB he robs people to death!

scary bidness
    I'm actually quite surprised you'd go this far over a "shitty player", someone you "can't seem to recall", a "faggot", a "tool", someone who "cries and whinges like a baby"! Makes me feel slightly special that I've grabbed the attention of a spastic.

On the other hand, no.. no it doesn't. B-)
  • you admitted that you cannot take a hit in a war based game and still others are clowns but not you?
    I can see that you're starting to get offended. But there's no need to be, cause a retard like you acts like a retard because he IS a retard.

Looks like a lith had no problem interpreting your post....
  • Surprisingly, lol.

On a side note, LT were clowns with their persistent multi accounts. Wish your SK kingdom could nuke a real place because I'd love to nuke the fuck out of Lithuania.
  • ZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Its k I've been intra-alliance robbing him, he gets a bit of cashed saved up every now and then
  • And you haven't been robbed to death!?
  • Wow, some things in SK never change. For instance, a thread concerns two people and possibly a third, but then all these attention-seeking transvestites come in with unrelated BS that has nothing to do with the topic in hand.
  • Sorry, who are you again?
  • Someone who has finished 1st more times than you can imagine, noob.
  • edited May 2012
    Hmmm. I could of swore you were that twat that cried and bitched when he got robbed or rolled. I must be mistaken since you claim to be such a pro. Please tell me more of your great sk career.
    Neg>Skydragon
    Neg>Skydragon
    Been waiting for like 30mins on this lol. Was wondering how long it was gonna take before someone said it

• From a neutral point of view, purely from reading this thread ..

skydragon is a faggot and a shit player who gets rolled and cant take a hit...am I right?

oh and lies about finishing first hahaha
  • Skydragon, I didn't know you can access internet from mental hospital.
    Now you proven me wrong.

But please identify your real identity. I can't remember any skydragon, and you got broken by me and I'm a scrub - level player :D
  • Skydragon, you need more than 40 multis to finish top 1 with your skills.

Sorry to say this but you need a lot more of multis to take care of the top 50 first.
    Then you could prolly fight with the rest for the top 1 and have a 5% chance.

Good luck.
  • This is the IP of the multis

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 785-18-68-64
  • With the amount of people who claim they have the most finishes, I've deduced the truth of this whole ordeal.

You are all pretending to be me, as I have by far the most finishes and such none of you could ever top me. Stop trying, the real boss is in the house, kids. 8-)
  • SkyDragon (2:4)

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on May 13, 08:14:14

Take your missiles and shove them up your ass. They'll probably do more damage there. Things are going to get very bad for you soon enough.
  • I think that is clear proof that skydragon is the guy with the multis.
  • edited May 2012
    Lynog, I really don't see "it" with you. People say you are this and that but I don't see it. All I see you do is attempt to make childish, often unfunny "jokes" about people. You try to flame people, but it makes the average person yawn. You're not funny, and you don't appear to be remotely important. If you was my SL or AL, I'd KT you out of newbie mode just to show you something that IS funny.
    Im sorry, I gotta post this....lynog makes dumb unfunny jokes? And your post previous to that was....supposed to be humourous? LOL.

Hello pot, you aint black, you're african.
    I totally concur with the multi's part - Go bitch to the person using them and cry more to them cause I don't give a fuck.

Lol, Lynog is a funny little dumb fuck that cheats his way through rounds. "i r teh leet 1337 sk-eh play0rzz!!111". Go get a life, Dumbass and do something constructive with your life instead of whining about shit on an irrelevant game like this.
    I think that is clear proof that skydragon is the guy with the multis.
    And I dno, if he hates lynog so much, you'd think with his multies he woulda killed lynog by now.