Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK has came to its END.

Comments

• did you calc it though?
  • HRM WHY YES I DID
  • Lynog, I really don't see "it" with you. People say you are this and that but I don't see it. All I see you do is attempt to make childish, often unfunny "jokes" about people. You try to flame people, but it makes the average person yawn. You're not funny, and you don't appear to be remotely important. If you was my SL or AL, I'd KT you out of newbie mode just to show you something that IS funny.
    Im sorry, I gotta post this....lynog makes dumb unfunny jokes? And your post previous to that was....supposed to be humourous? LOL.
    I can assure you, Lynog being KT'd right out of newbie for being the spastic that he is would be a sight to see. There would be no end to the whining, bitching and crying posts here in the PF's. Hence why he hid like a pussy at the start of this round, in case others were thinking similar things.

Kind of reminds me of when I used to do it to Sephiroth years back. But his whining was music to my ears. If he just stopped being a mind-numbingly arrogant dumbass, I wouldn't have bothered.
    I can't remember any skydragon, and you got broken by me and I'm a scrub - level player :D
    First game back. Takes a little getting used to with all the improvements. You didn't do anything special.

Last time I played was when SK v2.0 only just came about. Which was years ago. If these forums weren't replaced, you'd probably have seen the thousands of posts I used to make here in the PF's. The wars were fun, the players were fun, the retards were fun to flame, the UA's were fun..

Now, it's kind of retarded with people like Lynog, Lews, Genz and their imbecility..
    Hold on arent you the newb who got Fair grabbed once then cry'd like a little girl and suicided all your shit in a blind rage?

• HRM WHY YES I DID
    FUCK ...touche

yep thats him kes
  • Kes remembers him!
  • i just noticed the troopers part....O_O pro
  • Dont forget to do the math though!

i was guna be rolled out easily
  • next round lynog i'm going to make all troopers just to roll you if i do the math
  • the 3 R's are important
  • God you're all whiney bickering bitches.
  • Your mom is a whiny bickering biatch.
  • ...I'm desert wasteland as well, ....
    Now, Lynog, I know you're an idiot, but what does that equate to in 36 hours had I kept up the momentum? I'll tell you - 14,400 tanks and 14,400 Dragoons. I already had around 13k Dragoons, 7k Troopers and 13k tanks. ....
    Oh yeah... an idiot.
    Nuff said...
    probably was ready to send a good 6000 soldiers too. military tactics.
  • Yo dragon whatever you have been smoking can you please send me some?

thanks brah
    :D
  • edited May 2012
    I know how you feel Genz Ill try to clean it up but so many like it this way. Completely one sided no care for the outsiders.
    I don't think you know how I feel. I feel happy and satisfied. Taken 4 multi strikes now. And their multis are getting weaker & they are using their firepower to get me down.

Besides I know that MUFFINMAN is the main clown behind these multis = leathalidiot in pfs.

Thanks Muffinman, you didn't learn anything in last 10 years. Still the same multing f* no brainer. Congrats. You will be the same son of a b* after 10 years, congrats.
    That is retarded.

Getting you guys pissed it seems as I see 288 news now coming.

Smart to use your own name in the multis.
  • What's so funny, numbnuts? Just did the calculations, and you would've been my bitch a few hours ago today.

You probably would've got your multi accounts to tear me down, but who cares. To be honest, it hurts now. It hurts that I was deprived of grabbing an absolute cunt like you by another cunt.
    Then you have proven that you have no idea how to calculate. You didn't even calculate your def right, lol. You was the easiest grab on server and now blame it to your SL.
    LOL. You should have asked him how to build enough def as he is doing it fine.

• is SkyDragon Aero?? I am confused on who this guy is. Someone unfuck me pls!
    Lol, it's more like an elephant and a mouse. Guess who is who. Lol.
  • ZZZZZzzzzzzzz

Genz owned your scrub ass GTFO
    You know what's the funniest part. I started a day late, so he had 1 day time
    to run before I started to catch up. Wasn't enough. Maybe have to give him a week...
  • Skydragon, the only thing you've ever finished on top of is your brother. Fuck off.
    This is great comment. Love it.
  • Dont forget to do the math though!

i was guna be rolled out easily
    You do the math. I'll do the Alfredo.
  • Lol skydragon is funny...the new troll of SK...ahh i feel my reign is over.
  • edited May 2012
    he is an old troll though
  • edited May 2012
    There really is nothing funnier on SK to me than someone talking about what they could have done if only they were not dead. Thank you for that skydragon. It never gets old.
    I'm not dead. Idiot.
    I have calculated it and by this time today I would have been #1, 2x larger than the current #1 if i didnt quit.

DENYING IT YOU FAGGOTS EH? I FUCKING CALCULATED IT!
    Thought you talk to Sephiroth and you were going to verify what I said earlier, eh? The way I see it, you don't talk to him. If anything, you're blocked and deleted from his list. He can't stand a noob like you. Neither can I, hence why I did the same yesterday. Can't understand why you'd be on there in the first place. The thought of having an utter idiot like you on my list makes me feel dirty. Ew, going to go take another shower..
    Skydragon, the only thing you've ever finished on top of is your brother. Fuck off.
    If I remember right, you were a pretty shitty AL last round. Signed up just before the end and was in your alliance, and thought you were pretty piss poor compared to what I remember of other ALs back in the day. :-))
  • Skydragon, the only thing you've ever finished on top of is your brother. Fuck off.
    If I remember right, you were a pretty shitty AL last round. Signed up just before the end and was in your alliance, and thought you were pretty piss poor compared to what I remember of other ALs back in the day. :-))
    Lol the 'back in the day' comment.

• Thought you talk to Sephiroth and you were going to verify what I said earlier, eh? The way I see it, you don't talk to him. If anything, you're blocked and deleted from his list. He can't stand a noob like you. Neither can I, hence why I did the same yesterday. Can't understand why you'd be on there in the first place. The thought of having an utter idiot like you on my list makes me feel dirty. Ew, going to go take another shower..

I was lying to see if you would post your AIM but you are too much of "a pussy" as you say.

You don't matter enough for me to even double click Sephiroths name and type the question, because I don't care.

You are a shit player and never will be a threat to me so I don't need to know who you are.

Says it all, I was on your list and you arent on mine, because you arent important enough ;-)
  • I'm on Qwjvfiil's list! >:D<
  • I prefer to call it, the VIP list
  • I was lying to see if you would post your AIM but you are too much of "a pussy" as you say.

You don't matter enough for me to even double click Sephiroths name and type the question, because I don't care.

You are a shit player and never will be a threat to me so I don't need to know who you are.

Says it all, I was on your list and you arent on mine, because you arent important enough ;-)
    Yes, of course. That same excuse - "I was lying becuz... ", although it wasn't outside the realms of possibility that he would actually talk to you, because you are both egotistical retards who need a hard beating so as to be brought back down to Earth.

But I can only assume that we got along somewhere in the past, and I must've been on your list. Probably still am (Yes, I do believe that you're that retarded that you may have missed it, even in your list of 4 offline "friends" who have been offline for years but you still sit there, wishing they'll come online someday :-)) ) - Oh well, deleted you yesterday.
  • I prefer to call it, the VIP list
    moving on up! To the East Side!!

Made the VIP list bitches.
  • edited May 2012
    I was lying to see if you would post your AIM but you are too much of "a pussy" as you say.

Yes, of course. That same excuse - "I was lying becuz... ", although it wasn't outside the realms of possibility that he would actually talk to you, because you are both egotistical retards who need a hard beating so as to be brought back down to Earth.

But I can only assume that we got along somewhere in the past, and I must've been on your list. Probably still am (Yes, I do believe that you're that retarded that you may have missed it, even in your list of 4 offline "friends" who have been offline for years but you still sit there, wishing they'll come online someday :-)) ) - Oh well, deleted you yesterday.

Sure mate you keep believing that. Truth is you just arent on it :-D

edit - and stop name dropping Sephiroth every day in here and uni chat like you are right now. Like he matters and going against him makes you important.