Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK has came to its END.

Comments

• I totally concur with the multi's part - Go bitch to the person using them and cry more to them cause I don't give a fuck.

Lol, Lynog is a funny little dumb fuck that cheats his way through rounds. "i r teh leet 1337 sk-eh play0rzz!!111". Go get a life, Dumbass and do something constructive with your life instead of whining about shit on an irrelevant game like this.
  • Lynog, I really don't see "it" with you. People say you are this and that but I don't see it. All I see you do is attempt to make childish, often unfunny "jokes" about people. You try to flame people, but it makes the average person yawn. You're not funny, and you don't appear to be remotely important. If you was my SL or AL, I'd KT you out of newbie mode just to show you something that IS funny.
    Im sorry, I gotta post this....lynog makes dumb unfunny jokes? And your post previous to that was....supposed to be humourous? LOL.

Hello pot, you aint black, you're african.
    Wipe the cream off your face, Lewz.
  • With the amount of people who claim they have the most finishes, I've deduced the truth of this whole ordeal.

You are all pretending to be me, as I have by far the most finishes and such none of you could ever top me. Stop trying, the real boss is in the house, kids. 8-)
    They did make a Zeal and Tyrsis multi!
  • Atleast it's my END. I want to thank everyone here for been playing sk. 10 years been playing more or less.
    Sometimes taking time off, sometimes playing semi-seriously. Years ago playing too seriously.
    Well I'm glad I did because nowadays it's impossible to play a normal fair round.

I put about 6-8 hours a day to my kd. And it was put down in 15 min. Well see it yourself.

I login to my kd and I see 188 new news and more was to come.

bla bla bla .... just quit, dont have to cry about it d00d.
  • Gave him fair warnings that if you attack me, there may be repercussions. He risked it, and he paid for it.

And Lynog, fuck off you spastic. Lame cheating cunt.

I kinda like u :P and I have to agree with two things u say. Yes Lynog is a cheating bitch. And yes he is scared to show himself, he's a noob yes yes yes and yes.
  • While I agree that Lynog is a cunt, I still fail to see any evidence or intelligent conjecture pointing to him cheating OR hiding.
  • While I agree that Lynog is a cunt, I still fail to see any evidence or intelligent conjecture pointing to him cheating OR hiding.

If u don't know, then don't bother the posts. That's my opinion. U don't have to share it with me.

• Meanwhile we've got 3 multis in one sector, another in the same alliance, and now that alliance is on top. I realize I'm QQing the hell out of this but how many of you fucking righteous fucks always claim "we can't have any exceptions" and then bitch out every other fucking time on the cheating? Seriously, if you were Epic leadership - you failed miserably. We could have taken the opprotunity to heavy-handedly KT'd these 4 KDs and probably would have had the Uni backing us out of fear if nothing else. If you were Arbites leadership - thanks for staying completely silent. If you're Faded leadership you're dank that's another discussion.

The only winner was Asylum. Somehow you pull 4 cheaters out of your ass and ended on top.

But we're fucking worried about Lynog again.
  • edited May 2012
    Its the same every round, one or two alliances decide to take on the bots and they end up getting farmed by the rest of the uni. If people would just let them do what they trying to do rather then rape them while they doing a service to the uni, then more people would prolly be willing to help out. Always happens, the people that clear out bots end up falling behind a bit because they are doing something for the uni, and then the top guys end up smashing them over and over.

I wouldnt wanna take on the bots if i know im gonna fall back 10-20 places on the charts while doing it and get smashed to pieces by the top guys that come in here and complain about the bots but dont wanna help just want everyone else to focus on them so they can focus on you.
  • edited May 2012
    Lynog, I really don't see "it" with you. People say you are this and that but I don't see it. All I see you do is attempt to make childish, often unfunny "jokes" about people. You try to flame people, but it makes the average person yawn. You're not funny, and you don't appear to be remotely important. If you was my SL or AL, I'd KT you out of newbie mode just to show you something that IS funny.
    Im sorry, I gotta post this....lynog makes dumb unfunny jokes? And your post previous to that was....supposed to be humourous? LOL.
    I can assure you, Lynog being KT'd right out of newbie for being the spastic that he is would be a sight to see. There would be no end to the whining, bitching and crying posts here in the PF's. Hence why he hid like a pussy at the start of this round, in case others were thinking similar things.

Kind of reminds me of when I used to do it to Sephiroth years back. But his whining was music to my ears. If he just stopped being a mind-numbingly arrogant dumbass, I wouldn't have bothered.
    I can't remember any skydragon, and you got broken by me and I'm a scrub - level player :D
    First game back. Takes a little getting used to with all the improvements. You didn't do anything special.

Last time I played was when SK v2.0 only just came about. Which was years ago. If these forums weren't replaced, you'd probably have seen the thousands of posts I used to make here in the PF's. The wars were fun, the players were fun, the retards were fun to flame, the UA's were fun..

Now, it's kind of retarded with people like Lynog, Lews, Genz and their imbecility..

If u don't know, then don't bother the posts. That's my opinion. U don't have to share it with me.

How many stupid posts you need to make with your fake identities ?
    You use different identities to admire your personality.

You are a fake and you're a cheater nothing more.

Please tell me the address of your stay, the mental hospital.
    And I ask them to put you back there where you belong.
    Did you ever hear about "behaving in the internet"?

Did you ever read bible or any reading about how to behave?

And to your argument. No, I won't let you cheat without making a BIG show out of it.
    Others did take your multi attacks in a different way.

I didn't. I complain yes I do complain and it is not for you to judge.

• Someone who has finished 1st more times than you can imagine, noob.
    im just wondering, you finished "1st" all those times with this cry baby attitude ? :-))
    The single game he finished number one ever was a game with no opponents.
  • Lews wrote "And I dno, if he hates lynog so much, you'd think with his multies he woulda killed lynog by now. "

You think he didn't use them against Lynog many times before he used them against me?

He did yes.
  • edited May 2012
    The single game he finished number one ever was a game with no opponents.
    Since we're talking about SK, suggesting that I finished number one with no opponents is mind-blowing stupidity.

But then, I'm not surprised with your lack of mental acuity. Why? Well..
    The Bible as an example for good behaviour? Hmm, not sure. Maybe paedophilia, incest, war, destruction, revenge and outright genocide maybe, but not sure about much else. :-))
  • skydragon,neg,lethalidiot (I like the idiot name most it scribes you the most..)

I was playing v2 and I was going to win 4 first rounds of v2.

I was The King Kong, Thunderstorm and others you saw at the top 1-3 spots fighting for the win.

I was the UA leader of "The Untouchables"
    I was the UVAL of Fenris, my mate was the UAL of Fenris
    I was friends with most xLTx/xMGx
    I was friends with some of the TFUA
    I was friends with LFC (LanceFunClub)

We were putting together alliances and wars.

I was doing loads of work for sk to be a fun place for most of the players.

What you are doing now is ruining the game. So please stop.

Stop hiding, if you were playing at that time there IS NO WAY YOU WOULD HAVE NOT MET ME. Ok babe, who are you?
  • The single game he finished number one ever was a game with no opponents.
    Since we're talking about SK, suggesting that I finished number one with no opponents is mind-blowing stupidity.

But then, I'm not surprised with your lack of mental acuity. Why? Well..
    The Bible as an example for good behaviour? Hmm, not sure. Maybe paedophilia, incest, war, destruction, revenge and outright genocide maybe, but not sure about much else. :-))
    So tell me your top score and your player name.
    Tell me did you ride with TFUA or xLTx?

There was no win if you weren't running with either one.
    Tell me who of their top guns you are. I knew them all.

Please reveal me yourself and start behaving.
  • edited May 2012
    I was playing v2 and I was going to win 4 first rounds of v2.
    There was no win if you weren't running with either one.
    Tell me who of their top guns you are. I knew them all.
    I fail to see why I am required to explain anything whatsoever to you, since I was playing BEFORE v2.0 (I think I may have played the first two games of v2.0 including beta but on/off), so you won't know anything about it, nor will you be able to verify anything, so I'm not going to bother. Towards the end of v1.1, I started hiding myself because of the number of AL's and other general idiots who hated me. Although if I had bothered keeping all those screenshots as proof of my greatness, I may have considered it.

You bringing up LT/MG/Fenris/Untouchables makes me laugh. I vaguely remember them as full of douchebags and idiots. :)

The greatest SK games for wars and general fun were v1.0 Beta 1 - Game11 and v1.1 Game 12 - 19. Fact.

Now, fuck off.
  • No your just a lying faggots whos never finished near the top in any era of sk, The scores are there for all to see so show us your "more rank ones than you care to remember" or stfu faggot.

Your a scrub nothing more. now get out of here with your lies, Dont you know they make baby jesus cry
  • edited May 2012
    Your a scrub nothing more. now get out of here with your lies, Dont you know they make baby jesus cry
    Jesus wasn't real. Lithuanian scum. ;-)

And learn to spell properly, faggot.
  • Your a scrub nothing more. now get out of here with your lies, Dont you know they make baby jesus cry
    Jesus wasn't real. Lithuanian scum. ;-)

And learn to spell properly, faggot.
    Hes as real as your rank 1 finished in SK
  • edited May 2012
    You bore me. Your jokes aren't funny, your "flames" don't offend and your English grammar and spelling is horrifying. Reading your posts gives me a headache. None of us are perfect but your particular "skills" disgust me.
  • Haha. I can guess who this guy is and even prove it. Neg, lethalidiot, skydragon is..........

I know who this guy is. He never finished top but he did play the two rounds of v2.
    He sends me messages and is asking in aim blast about where is Qw.
    He chats to me as he was my friend.

Now he knows I know who he is..
  • stop telling lies please sky, it makes baby jesus cry

you wasnt shit because "it takes time to adjust to new sk" because it doesnt, you are just shit

you didnt used to kill sephiroth and you have never mattered

you are actually being laughed at in the SK blast everytime you post, thats how stupid you look so I would just call it a day if I was you.

no need to thank me for the advice.

• Haha. I can guess who this guy is and even prove it. Neg, lethalidiot, skydragon is..........

I know who this guy is. He never finished top but he did play the two rounds of v2.

It is probably neg thinking he will EVER be good enough to get revenge for me rolling his god awful kingdom out and making him rage
  • If you check from the chat this same guy is asking who is who as a kd.
    At the same time as he writes messages in pfs..
  • edited May 2012
    Haha. I can guess who this guy is and even prove it. Neg, lethalidiot, skydragon is..........

What.. on Earth are you on about? I am literally speechless from the stupidity you just displayed. Asking about "Qw"? Who the fuck is "Qw"? I haven't used AIM for years.
    you didnt used to kill sephiroth and you have never mattered
    Oh, Mr. Ilove2believeinfiction must be talking about you.

If Sephiroth isn't still a cock-sucking transvestite, he'll verify it. Numerous rounds too. Out of newbie as well as just as he's about to win.
    you are actually being laughed at in the SK blast everytime you post, thats how stupid you look so I would just call it a day if I was you.

no need to thank me for the advice.
    I'm sorry - "SK Blast"? Is that what gayboys use to agree on a venue for the next gangbang in Lithuania? Can't think of a more fitting location.
  • Why always Lithuania? I think you are a bit obsessed tbh

Thats a good point actually, who are you and I will ask Sephiroth about it today?
  • Just installed AIM for the first time in years. Can't believe you - Qwjvfiil - are on it. Just deleted your sorry ass too.

Wow, over 300 people in this account. And "Sephiroth ZI", "KujaTranceSK". The first one was his, but not sure if the second one was too. So long ago.
  • The second one very obviously wasnt him so stop pretending you know what you are talking about.

What is your aim and ill ask sephiroth? or are you hiding...how do you put it .."like a pussy" ?