Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corrupted City: Saw

Comments

• ixta's arguments were way better
  • I'm not at all sure about Darubian anymore. What Mages said about Unreliable can also be applied to Darubian who hasn't read anything properly for a second time (I was obviously referring to Night 1 actions that the Mod will share with us on Day 2), which is very uncharacteristic of him.

And Aza voting Meadows for Mayor? Unreliable flip-flopping all over the place? At this stage, I wouldn't be surprised if Unreliable, Aza, Meadows and Darubian are your 4 Mafia.
  • I did call Aza from the start....:-p
  • Eh I honestly don't think either unreliable or sky are mafia, but who knows day 1 lynch ftw....
  • you may be right....the odds just aren't in your favor...I guess he could be saw and he has no one on his team to help with votes....
  • ## Kill Rohan
  • Just realized that I would've been lynched because of Daru's vote there, which means no Mayor tomorrow. That was a pretty sly move, Daru. :)
  • actually I might get behind that one. ##Kill Rohan
  • ##Mayor Sky just to make sure the scum don't tie it up
  • Doing final calculations will post night post in a second
  • edited February 2015

Mayor:

Unreliable: Unreliable
    Skydragon: Skydragon, CoryNewb, Rsoultin, (Mages)
    Shining: (Mages)
    Rsoultin: (Dole), (Rsoultin)
    Tormented: Tormented
    Dole: Dole
    Mages: Darubian, Ixtaccihuatl, Mages
    Meadows: Azalieo

Lynch:
    Rohan: Unreliable, Ixtaccihauatl, SkyDragonX
    Skydragon: Azalieo, (Rsoultin)
    Dole: (Rsoultin)
    Rsoultin: Dole, (Tormented)
    Tormented: (Rsoultin)
    Unreliable: Rsoultin, Mages

Final vote count, I had it at ending at 5:00 pm eastern, as such tormented missed the voting deadline.

As such Mayor is tied and the evil team gets to decide who gets mayor out of everyone in the game.

Rohan the uncultured townsperson (vanillia townie) has been thrown out the window.

Will announce who has mayor soon as team evil gets back to me
  • Night 1 Begins
  • Also since it was day one giving warnings to each person who didn't vote any non voting at this point forward is instant mod kill.
  • I'm not at all sure about Darubian anymore. What Mages said about Unreliable can also be applied to Darubian who hasn't read anything properly for a second time (I was obviously referring to Night 1 actions that the Mod will share with us on Day 2), which is very uncharacteristic of him.

And Aza voting Meadows for Mayor? Unreliable flip-flopping all over the place? At this stage, I wouldn't be surprised if Unreliable, Aza, Meadows and Darubian are your 4 Mafia.
    Since when does a mod post the seers reveal? That's the seers job not his. Haven't you played enough ww games to know this? Yeah, my vote stands at this point because you are just all over the damn place
  • damn it....seriously? :(
  • ALL HAIL THE NEW MAYOR MAGES!
  • Daru
    mages
    meadows
    sky
    Tmonsta
    phantom

one of these is scum....only people that I noticed online in last 30 minutes.
  • kill mages he took my job
  • eh? you can hide your log in times for the forums?
  • oh lol just found the setting. sorry just ignore me haha
  • are you sure the "in this discussion: times aren't accurate?
  • Yeah mines hidden cause werewolfs
  • A game was played. Now which of you will join me next?
  • A strange video has been dropped off at the newspaper at this god awful hour of the night....It blares over every major news network of the world.

http://pastebin.com/FxzGbrWS
  • that was a lot of text, but very well done :)
  • *Brushes himself off*

So, er.. yeah. That was an interesting night.
  • I really love you guys.
  • oh man, what an experience