Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corrupted City: Saw

Comments

• It doesn't matter rsoul didn't you read the game?
  • I just said I was wrong about sky but I implore you to pull away from me for the moment and look at the game that was played for us all to see.

Three things come out of that. First, was unreliable really just acting like he usually does or was he in cahoots with someone else in the room?

Secondly mages really played awkwardly through the whole scenario but I think out of excitement. I truly don't think he would have been put in such a unique situation. It certainly adds one hell of an element to night roles.

Last, Tormented screams evil out of all of them to me. None of us could really know what potential roles were pitted against each other. Granted mages really put up no fight at all, Tormented was really focused on the scenario. Who else needs to know outside of the room they are in there? I admit, Mages asked the same thing but he hasn't struck me as evil.

Who do these two need to tell? That's the real question we should spend our day focusing on.
  • Pssshhh, y'all just jelly I was team MVP for town the last two games.
    Still not a candle to my player of the year bro. But I love you.
  • mages knows he shouldn't bother putting up a fight because i WILL KILL HIM WITH MY BARE SAWHANDS and take my job back anyway
  • Scream evil? really? I will admit, him writing this probably means he his a good guy. Even if he is wrong.
  • Scream evil? really? I will admit, him writing this probably means he his a good guy. Even if he is wrong.
    So deflect instead of explaining who it was you need to talk to outside of the room? What was so important you had to get out there? Who could possibly gain from knowing if your incarceration?
    Still not a candle to my player of the year bro. But I love you.
    Pssh, player of the year player of the schmear. I am just tired of carrying the town. :p
  • I read it.

As for Mages...we'll see.
  • I was talking about the part where it is pointless to argue with darubian since he will be dead in the morning.
  • I was talking about the part where it is pointless to argue with darubian since he will be dead in the morning.
    Still not an answer to the question, but I think town was just handed their first scum. Call it a sure thing folks. Sky, if I die I'll forgive you if you push for this one's death.
  • what are you talking about??? Sky said in the game you were already set to die. I am not scum.
  • Darubian is tryharding...it's fun to watch.
  • what are you talking about??? Sky said in the game you were already set to die. I am not scum.
    God forbid you answer the question. I think I made myself clear in asking. But just in case.

Who at that moment would gain by you sharing your incarceration?

We're a few post into this now and your only argument is that it's a moot point as I'll be dead in the morning.

Sure I'm dying, I'm fine by that. But I'm not the one you have to answer to when I'm gone. There's a town of individuals looking to lynch evil and all you are doing is filling this conversation with misdirection.
  • Why are you dying? Jesus you guys are talky.
  • DEATH TO NEWB! Or something.
  • Why are you dying? Jesus you guys are talky.
    Didn't you read it bro? Sky shot me last night. Stay on topic!
  • "Who at that moment would gain by you sharing your incarceration?" Dafaq? Considering what was said in the mini game, the bad guys gain more by the information being shared. Is that what you are asking?
  • "Who at that moment would gain by you sharing your incarceration?" Dafaq? Considering what was said in the mini game, the bad guys gain more by the information being shared. Is that what you are asking?
    That's exactly what I'm asking. The answer I'm looking for. The lack of defense you still have yet to present.

There you go Rsoultin. I've given you your first scum.
  • lol If I die and reveal scum I swear to never play ww again, but if they really want to kill me they can go ahead. I really have no idea why you have it in for me.
  • lol If I die and reveal scum I swear to never play ww again, but if they really want to kill me they can go ahead. I really have no idea why you have it in for me.
    Well that really is a poor position of you to take. I expected more from you. You have a pretty good method of asking important questions. The only catch was why you asked that particular question in a very public way.

You are smart enough to know exactly why I'm running you in right now.
  • maybe, but its been a long day plus today is my birthday....so I haven't really wanted to do much thinking today lol
  • Birthday? Aren't we always supposed to lynch people on their birthday?
  • lol, tormented, this birthday excuse is hella weak. do you just turn your brain off at will?

and i'm kind of confused; if sky has been released, what is to say he can't change his shot? isn't it still technically the "night" phase?
  • also, cory and mages both (if mages doesn't die) are playing ridic weird. these two should be leading town. I should be able to sit back and sip frufru drinks with pretty umbrellas while they do all the heavy lifting, yet here they are barely making an impact on the game, and in Mages' case a negative one
  • I've caught scum before for being too "scared" to lynch on Day 1. rohan is a perfect example of a player perfectly acceptable to lynch on little or no information. no offense if he's reading this, but certain players simply are not assets to town as either alignment, and if he does happen to be scum and then flips, the votes are invaluable. This also makes him low-hanging fruit if scum is on the block, and anyone with a seerish type role should strongly be considering determining the alignment of the other player(s) who could have been the lynch before the sudden surge of Rohan votes
  • Well if that wasn't the shittiest excuse to lynch someone. Oh well, saved me from another roleless WW -.-
  • lol not a dumb assessment at all <3

tbf, though, you were not my vote day 1 and would not have been, rohan. I have a special place in my heart for players like you

and it is vitally important to determine early whether or not scum had to be involved in misdirecting a lynch, or at least was more likely to be involved
  • i hope at the bottom of wherever mages is falling there's a pit full of spikes that have snakes on them, and the snakes also have spikes on them. and they're glued to some really creepy spiders. which are best friends with the boogeyman.

he took my job.